Mackie AXIS DC16 Control Surface for DL32R
About This Product
The Mackie AXIS Digital Mixing System delivers an ultra-fast workflow through unmatched visual feedback and customization for professional production and system integration. With full Dante interoperability, the modular AXIS system combines the power of the 32-channel DL32R digital mixer and innovative DC16 control surface to deliver a forward-thinking, modular digital mixing solution with more features per price than any other digital mixer available.Dedicated Dante-connected control surface for the AXIS system
- 17 full channel strips with Alps 100mm motorized touch-sensitive faders and per channel encoders.
- Dedicated selected channel section with controls for fast access to important parameters.
- Mix selector and view groups deliver innovative navigation without preset banks.
- Ergonomic layout with generous working space for easy access to all controls.
- Large, full-color backlit channel ID screens with class-leading readability.
- Flexible channel labeling including name, color and icon.
- 6-segment LED channel meters and 3-segment GR meters per channel.
- Dedicated show display with snapshot control.
- Automatically senses presence of up to three iPad devices and changes Master Fader operation to deliver tight integration and customized functionality.
- Central iPad follows dedicated hardware controls for selected channel.
- Unique history and fixed display iPad modes provide flexible workflow options.
- Control up to four channels simultaneously from control surface and iPad devices.
- Grab any iPad and go for instant wireless mixing from anywhere in the venue.
- Wired recording and playback to central iPad.
- Built-in charging for all three iPad devices.
- Dedicated Wi-Fi router connection point.
- All-steel chassis with aluminum front and back extrusions.
- Low profile, compact design fits seamlessly into any workspace.
- 4x4 Dante via dual locking etherCON.
- XLR talkback input.
- 1/8” stereo input.
- Control room/phones outputs.
Mackie AXIS DC16 Control Surface for DL32R Specifications:
Sample Rate: :48 kHz
A/D/A Bit Depth: 24-bit
0 dBFS Reference: +22 dBu
All inputs and all outputs: ±0, –1 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Connector: 1/8” Unbalanced
Input Impedance: 10 k
Max Input Level: +16 dBu
Connector: XLR Balanced
XLR Mic Pre: Onyx
Input Impedance: 3 k
Max Input Level: +21 dBu
Gain: 0 – 60 dB
Analog Monitor Outputs L/R
Connectors: 1/4” TRS Impedance Balanced [Supports balanced / unbalanced operation]
Output Impedance: 240 Balanced, 120 Unbalanced
Max Output Level: +21 dBu
Analog Headphone Out
Connector: 1/4” TRS Stereo
Max Output Level:
+18 dBu into 600
+19.5 dBu max into 100 k
DC16 IPad Connectivity
Connection: USB-A for Lightning iPads
1x USB-A (Control, audio and charging)
2x USB-A (Charging only)
Control: Full Control
Audio: Digital streaming, 2 in / 2 out
Connection: 1x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
Connection: 2x etherCon Gigabit Ethernet
Sample Rate: 48 kHz
Bit Depth: 24-bit
Transmit / Receive Channels: 4 / 4
Supports Dante Switch modes
Configuration via Dante Controller
iOS Version Requirement: For optimal performance, we suggest using the latest iOS version [iOS 8.0 minimum]
iPad Version Requirement:
iPad (4th generation), iPad mini,
iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3,
iPad Air, iPad Air 2, Future iPad devices
Control Application: Mackie Master Fader App Requires Master Fader V4.5
Power Consumption: 102 watts
External Supply Power Requirements: 100 VAC – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
Output Voltage: 12 VDC
Connector: Locking Multi-Pin Connector
Line Cord: User-replaceable IEC
Operating Temperature: 0 – 40 C
[extended ambient temperature]: 32 – 104 F
Each AXIS DC16 Retail Box Includes:
(1) Mackie AXIS DC16 Control Surface for DL32R
(1) IEC Power cord