KRK Rokit 4 G3 RP4G3 4" Powered Studio Monitor Speakers & 8S v2 Studio Subwoofer Package
About This Product
KRK Rokit 4 Generation 3 RP4G3W 4" Active Studio Monitor in White
KRK's ROKIT 4 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitor offers professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1” soft dome tweeter and 4” glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 102dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 4 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration. The ROKIT 4 is the most compact solution of the KRK ROKIT series, perfect to fit smaller rooms and any desktop application.
KRK Systems is one of the world’s most respected manufacturers of studio reference monitors. In their state of the art design facility, KRK engineers create products that deliver natural and balanced spectral response with low distortion and superior imaging. KRK Studio Monitors have been the professional’s choice of recording engineers and artists for mixing and mastering hit records around the globe, as they need to hear every nuance of the audio being reproduced. KRK ROKIT Generation 3 monitors continue in this design philosophy. Regardless of your musical style, genre, or particular mixing needs, whether you seek for a compact solution, a well-refined nearfield monitor, or even midfield reference, KRK ROKITs deliver.
- Bi-amped class A/B amplifier offering large headroom & low distortion.
- Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging.
- 1” Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity & extended response up to 35kHz.
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste.
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange & tight bass.
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste & adjusts for room acoustics.
- Front Firing Port — Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling.
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction.
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion & colorization.
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼”, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment.
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker & surface.
KRK 8S v2 Powered 8" Glass Aramid Composite Studio Subwoofer
The 8s powered studio subwoofer builds upon KRK’s legacy for sonic accuracy in a compact form factor. The custom-voiced, glass-aramid woofer delivers tight, defined bass, while the Class-D powered Amplifier dramatically increases transient response, control and punch, allowing you to properly engineer the low-frequency portion of the mix. The four-position selectable crossover lets you adjust the subwoofer setting easily to your existing monitors. Pairing the 8s subwoofer with KRK or another studio monitor delivers an optimized mixing and listening experience with extended low end, while the exclusive bypass-control feature provides full range audio to the monitors if needed, without switching off the subwoofer.
KRK’s 8s subwoofer doesn’t just deliver precise bass and a rich feature set: it’s the next dimension in subwoofer performance.
KRK 8S v2 Features:
- 8" glass aramid composite woofer.
- Bass extension to 30Hz with a max SPL of 112 dB.
- Footswitch control enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included).
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility.
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification.
- Optimized four-position crossover control.
- Universal connectivity: XLR, 1/4” TRS, and RCA inputs and outputs.
- Polarity and input sensitivity controls.
- All-steel grill and 15 mm reinforced MDF enclosure provide maximum strength and protection.
- Ground lift switch prevents ground loops.
Alto Professional ZMX122FX 8-Channel Compact Mixer w/Effects
The ZMX122FX is an eight-channel, two-bus mixer with all the inputs, outputs, routing, EQ, and effects you need for more intimate live performance reinforcement situations. It features four microphone inputs with balanced TRS jacks (two with Phantom Power), a three-band EQ and two AUX sends on each of the four mono channels and the two stereo channels, and even two-track inputs for integrating audio playback devices. The ZMX122FX is a perfect, take-anywhere professional mixer.
256 Onboard Effects
Regardless of what you're mixing, give your mix a professional edge with 256 onboard 24-bit DSP effects designed in partnership with Alesis, a coveted creator of sound-shaping digital effects that has been setting standards for DSP technology for nearly three decades. Choose from room and space delays, small and large hall acoustics, plate and spring reverbs, flangers, chorus effects and more. The ZMX122FX offers 16 variations of 16 professional Alesis effects from which to build, tweak, and dial in your sound. There's even a footswitch input so you can bypass all effects hands-free (footswitch not included).
Versatile Inputs and Outputs
The ZMX122FX is the swiss army knife that your creative life needs. Not only can you can plug dynamic, condenser, and wireless microphones into the first four channels, but you also get two stereo channel inputs for keyboards, drum machines, and other instruments. Plus, you can easily plug in your MP3 player, CD player, or audio from a DVD player into the CD/TAPE inputs. You also have two AUX sends that you can use to send streams of audio from your mixer to a digital effects unit, stage monitor, or any number of sources. Choose the ZMX122FX as the audio central command for your live performances, home studio, or video suite.
High Headroom, Low Noise
The ZMX122FX packs an enormous amount of features into a very compact space, but we took a no-compromise approach where the purity of your mix is concerned. This compact mixer brings the same standard of quality to your performances as our top-of-the-line models. All Alto Professional ZMX mixers are designed with high headroom and ultra low-noise, discrete mic preamps so you always get the full dynamic range of your mix every time. Pristine sound. No compromises.
Visualize Your Mix
We designed every ZMX mixer with your performance in mind. Oftentimes venues are dark and it can be hard to see what you're working with. Alto Professional solves this problem by not only color coding each section of the mixer, but also by using brightly colored knobs so that you can easily find what you need to adjust before you ever lay a finger on the mixer. Our blue, red, yellow and white pots are instantly easy to identify in dim lighting. LED indicators for output level, peak, and phantom power also assist in making sure that you have multiple visual cues that compliment everything you're hearing.
Alto ZMX122FX Features:
- 16 total inputs including XLR jacks w/ phantom power on ch. 1-4.
- On-board Alesis digital effects with 256 variations.
- Expanded channel count perfect for small groups or sub-mixes.
- 4 mic input channels with gold-plated XLR and balanced line inputs.
- Two stereo input channels with balanced TRS jacks.
- High headroom circuitry offering extra dynamic range.
- Ultra-low-noise discrete mic preamps.
- 3-band EQ on each channel.
- Footswitch input for effects on/off (sold separately).
- 2 aux sends per channel for external effects and monitoring.
- 2-bus design with Main and Control Room 1/4” stereo outputs.
- Aux inputs/outputs for external audio source integration.
- Switchable phantom power.
Ultimate Support JS-MS70 Studio Monitor Stands (Pair)
If you're just starting out and have smaller studio monitors that you'd like to set on stands, the JS-MS70 is the perfect solution for you! The stable low-profile base can easily be positioned into tight spaces and includes both leveling floor spikes for carpeted areas and rubber feet for hard wood and tile surfaces. The JS-MS70 has four heights from 32.5" to 44.25" and can be securely locked into place with the included locking pin.
- Height-adjustable stand for studio monitors.
- Locking pin ensures stable and accurate height positions.
- Leveling floor spikes and rubber feet included.
- Low-profile base can be easily positioned into tight spaces.
KRK ROKIT 4 G3 Specifications
System type: Active Studio Monitor
HF Transducer: 1" Soft-dome tweeter
MF/HF Cone material: Aramid Glass Composite Woofer
LF Transducer: 4" Aramid glass composite woofer
Freq. Range (-10dB): 51Hz - 35kHz
Crossover Freq.: 2.3kHz
Total Power: 30 Watts
HF Power: 10 Watts
MF Power: N/A
LF Power: 20 Watts
Peak SPL: 102 dB
Auto-Standby: 30 minutes
Cabinet Material: MDF
Unbalanced: 7kΩ RCA,
Balanced: 10kΩ ¼" TRS and XLR. Pin 2 & Tip = Hot\Positive, Pin 3 & Ring = Cold\Negative, Pin 1 & Sleeve = Ground
Controls: HF Level Adjust (-2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB) LF Level Adjust (-2dB, -1dB, 0, +2dB) System Volume (-30dB to +6dB)
Magnetic Shielding: Yes
Product Dimensions (D x W x H): 8.82" x 6.09" x 8.31”
Product Net Weight: 8.67 lbs
Fuse Rating: Slow Blow type, 5mm x 20mm
100V~, 110-120V~: 1A-250V
KRK 8s v2 Technical Specifications
- Configuration: Front Loaded, Vented Subwoofer
- System type: Active Subwoofer
- Low-Frequency: 8" glass aramid composite woofer, 1.5" VC
- Frequency Response: 35Hz-133Hz
- Max Peak SPL: 112.8 dB
- Amplifier Class: Class D
- Power Output: 109 Watts Continuous @ 1% THD+N @ 46Hz
- SNR (signal to Noise Ratio): 92dB
- Amplifier Distortion (THD+N): 0.1% @-3dB of Max Power Output 35Hz - 133Hz
- Input Impedance (Ohms): 9.4 kΩ Balanced or 9.2 unbalanced
- Ground Lift: On / Off
- Low Pass Frequency: 30Hz to 205Hz
- HPF bypass: with footswitch only
- Footswitch: Optional
- Phase: 0 or 180 degrees
- System Volume: -30dB to +6dB
- Indicators: Power/Standby (rear indicator) and Sub On/Mute, HPF bypass (front indicator)
- Input Connectors:
- XLR Left/Right, 1/4" TRS Left/Right, RCA Left/Right, 1/4" footswitch
- LFE input:N/A
- Output Connectors:
- XLR Left/Right, 1/4" TRS Left/Right, RCA Left/Right
- AC Power Input: Selectable 110AV-240AC
- Enclosure Construction: 15mm reinforced MDF
- Finish: black vinyl wrap
- Grille: Steel perf
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 13.3" (339mm) x 11.57" (294mm) x 14.25" (362mm)
- Weight: 26.01 Lbs. (11.8Kg.)
* For improvement purposes, specifications and design are subject to change without notice.
Ultimate Support JS-MS70 Specifications
Product Name: JS-MS70
Part Number: 17441
Locking Heights: 32.25”, 36.25, 40.25”, 44.25” (819mm, 1022mm, 1124mm)
Platform Dimensions: 9” x 9” (229mm x 229mm)
Base Dimensions: 17.25” x 17.25” x 17.25” (438mm x 438mm x 438mm)
Weight: 8.4 lbs. (3.8 kg)
This Package Includes:(2) KRK Rokit 4 Generation 3 RP4G3W 4" Active Studio Monitors in White
(1) KRK 8S v2 Powered 8" Glass Aramid Composite Studio Subwoofer
(2) Ultimate Support JS-MS70 Studio Monitor Stands
(1) Alto Professional ZMX122FX 8-Channel Compact Mixer w/Effects
(3) 30' Sure-Fit XLR connecting cables
Each RP4G3W Box Includes:
(1) KRK Rokit 4 Generation 3 RP4G3W 4" Active Studio Monitor in White
(1) Power Cord
(1) User guide & Warranty Card
The 8S v2 Box Includes:
(1) KRK 8S2 Powered 8" Glass Aramid Composite Studio Subwoofer
(1) IEC power cord
(1) User manual
The ZMX122FX Box Includes:
(1) Alto ZMX122FX 8-Channel Compact Mixer with Effects
(1) Power Cable
(1) Quickstart Guide
(1) Safety Instructions & Warranty Information Booklet
The JS-MS70 Box Includes:
(2) Ultimate Support JS-MS70 Studio Monitor Stands