JBL Professional PRX815XLFW 15" Self-Powered Extended Low Frequency Subwoofer System with Wi-Fi
About This Product
The JBL PRX815XLFW is a self-powered extended low-frequency subwoofer system. Featuring a JBL 15-inch woofer powered by a 1500-watt class-D amplifier, PRX815XLFW delivers incredible output in a lightweight and compact form factor.
Complete Wireless Control with the PRX Connect App
PRX800W is the first PA system in its class to feature complete wireless control via Wi-Fi. The PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android connects wirelessly to every speaker, offering full control over the powerful built-in DSP. Set up, configure and optimize the performance of your live sound system—faster than ever before.
Walk around the venue during sound check and fine-tune your speakers to sound better as a system. Use the 8-band EQ, speaker delay, mute, gain and more to make sure your audience hears great sound from every corner of the room. It’s easy to configure shows offline and save presets. You can even find any connected speaker instantly with the useful Locator function.
JBL Professional PRX815XLFW 15" Self-Powered Extended Low Frequency Subwoofer System Features:
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless control of your system from anywhere in the venue.
- Free PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android provides wireless control over volume levels, 8-band parametric EQ and up to 50ms of speaker delay to fine-tune your sound.
- Class-leading 1500-watt amplifier delivers ample power to fill your venue.
- JBL Differential Drive transducers for higher SPL in a lightweight design.
- Next-generation JBL neodymium compression drivers.
- Redesigned Crown input technology, including XLR, 1/4” and RCA inputs plus XLR loop-through.
- Intelligent variable-speed fan activates only when needed to reduce noise.
- Updated tuning delivers flat frequency response and smooth off-axis behavior.
- Durable wooden cabinets, tour-proven DuraFlex finish and dent-resistant 16-gauge grilles.
- Universal power supply for worldwide compatibility.
- dbx Type IV limiting ensures clear, accurate sound at high volumes.
- Brutal testing regimen—including the famous JBL 100-hour power test—ensures reliable performance.
- Bands, DJs, and other performers who need a powerful, accurate, versatile PA system.
- Permanent PA in small clubs, bars, and other performance venues.
- Permanent PA for houses of worship and schools.
The PRX815XLFW is a high performance self-powered subwoofer system with remote Wi-Fi control of onboard DSP EQ parameters. The PRX815XLFW is comprised of a powerful 2275H Differential Drive dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, woofer driven by a 1500 Watt Class-D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable cross-over functionality, polarity optimization, protection, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
All PRX800 cabinets are built from a combination of 25 mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18 mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX800 Series cabinets are protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability.
The amplifier input panel offers stereo inputs with XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility. A user selectable crossover ensures a smooth transition to full-range system connected to the stereo outputs. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
About the JBL PRX800W seriesThe JBL PRX800W series is the most advanced PA in its class. Wi-Fi technology and sophisticated DSP give you complete control over system tuning and performance via the free PRX Connect app. An efficient 1500-watt class-D amplifier and patented JBL Differential Drive technology provide best-in-class power and reduced weight. And the rugged all-wood cabinets feature a redesigned input panel and universal power supply for easy, reliable operation worldwide. Designed to deliver legendary JBL sound for bands, DJs and more, PRX800W represents the next generation in smart live sound reinforcement.
JBL PRX815XLFW Specifications
|System Type||Self Powered 15” subwoofer|
|Maximum SPL Output||131 dB peak|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||36 Hz - 98 Hz|
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||40 Hz – 87 Hz|
|Input Connectors||Two Balanced female XLR/ 1/4” combo connectors|
|Input Impedance||20K Ohms (balanced)|
|Signal Indicators||Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting|
Signal: Green LED indicates signal present
Power: Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio.
|Dynamic Control (Input)||dbx Type IV limiter circuit|
|Internal Crossover Frequency||80 Hz DSP|
|Loop out Crossover Frequency||120 Hz analog 24 dB filter slope|
|Design||Highly efficient Class-D amplifier|
|AC Power Input||100V - 240V ~ 50/60 Hz|
|LF Driver||1 x JBL 2275H 15 in woofer|
|Enclosure||Rectangular, 18 mm & 25 mm, plywood|
|Transport||2 x injection molded handles with backing cup|
|Finish||Obsidian DuraFlex finish|
|Grille||Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||548 mm x 446 mm x 572 mm|
(21.6 in x 17.5 in x 22.5 in)
|Net Weight||25.4 kg (56.0 lb)|
|Gross Weight||30.3 kg (66.8 lb)|
(1) IEC Power Cable
(1) User’s Guide