JBL PRO Control 29AV High Output Indoor/Outdoor Monitor Speaker
About This Product
JBL PRO Control 29AV High Output Indoor/Outdoor Monitor SpeakerThe Control® 29AV loudspeaker from JBL Professional fills a market need for a full range speaker, larger than other JBL Control Contractor speakers, yet more compact than the JBL Marquis Series speakers. The two-way Control 29AV speaker has an 8" woofer with kevlar cone for weather resistance and a 1-inch exit compression driver mounted onto a rotatable high-frequency horn, which allows use of the speaker in either vertical or horizontal orientation.
JBL PRO Control 29AV Features:• Extended bandwidth, extremely smooth frequency response.
• 110° x 85° HF coverage, rotatable horn.
• 110 Watt transformer for 70V or 100V lines, with 8 ohm thru.
• SonicGuard™ overload protection.
• 200 mm (8") Kevlar cone woofer, 25 mm (1") titanium diaphragm compression driver.
• Includes InvisiBall™ mounting hardware, plus ten 6 mm attachment points for suspension and optional U-bracket.
• Sealed input panel cover and screw-down input terminals.
JBL PRO Control 29AV Specifications
|Peak Power Handling||300 W|
|Nominal Power||150 watt|
|Frequency Responses||40 Hz - 19 Hz|
|Woofer Size||8 in.|
|Tweeter Size||1 in.|
(1) JBL PRO Control 29AV High Output Indoor/Outdoor Monitor Speaker