JBL Pro Eon One Linear-Array PA System with 6-Channel Mixer & Shure Wireless Microphones Package
About This Product
JBL Pro Eon One All-in-One Linear-Array P.A. System with 6-Channel Mixer
The EON ONE linear-array P.A. system brings legendary JBL Professional audio to your next performance, conference or meeting. Your entire audience will experience powerful, accurate sound, thanks to the patent-pending speaker configuration and unobstructed 10” bass reflex subwoofer. The built-in 6-channel mixer with EQ makes it easy get great sound instantly— simply connect your microphones and or stream Bluetooth audio from your mobile device. With a true all-in-one design that you can carry with one hand, EON ONE is effortless to set up and transport.
Eon One Features:
- Proven JBL Professional sound quality.
- Patent-pending linear-array configuration offers exceptional sound coverage.
- Unobstructed 10” bass-reflex subwoofer for accurate low-frequency response.
- Bluetooth connectivity for streaming audio from your mobile device.
- Powerful 6-channel mixer with easy-to-use controls.
- 380 watts of power, 118 dB max SPL for clear, detailed audio.
- Carry the entire system with one hand, set up in seconds.
- Perfect for live music, conferences, events and more.
JBL Professional is the world’s leading manufacturer of loudspeaker systems, using custom designed and built drivers for optimal performance. The JBL EON ONE is the best-performing loudspeaker in its class—owing to a linear array of speakers which are crossed over at 200 Hz to a powerful 10” subwoofer. The high-frequency unit uses JBL’s patent-pending Directivity Control Geometry. This geometry optimizes the spacing and angles of the 6 high-frequency drivers to create extraordinarily even front-to-back coverage, ensuring that everyone in the listening area is hearing the sound accurately.
The 10” woofer is unobstructed and takes advantage of JBL’s slip stream port tubes for enhanced bass response with minimum port noise and distortion.
The JBL EON ONE is an excellent sounding all-in-one PA system that can be easily carried with one hand. All the elements of the JBL EON ONE can be stored and transported in the unit itself, eliminating the need for additional bags. Weighing only 39 lbs, the EON ONE is light enough to be carried in one hand, and can be easily lifted into cars, carried up stairs, and stashed neatly away for storage. With the optional EON ONE Bag, users can transport their EON ONE on wheels while protecting it from bumps, scratches, and the elements.
The EON ONE features a 6-channel mixer for a variety of applications. Channels 1 & 2 can accept either a ¼” instrument cable or an XLR cable, and have volume, reverb, treble, and bass control. Channels 3 & 4 accept either a stereo pair of ¼ inch TRS plugs or stereo RCA cables. Channels 5 & 6 accept a stereo 3.5mm input for mobile devices like phones tablets, or Bluetooth streaming audio. The EON ONE also has an RCA ouput channel, which can be used to daisy chain multiple speakers or to send signal to a subwoofer, recording device, or outboard mixer.
Shure BLX1288/CVL Dual Channel Combo Wireless System
Features BLX2 with PG58 and CVL Lavalier Microphone
The BLX1288/CVL Dual Channel Combo Wireless System is part of the BLX wireless systems family.
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
Includes BLX88 dual-channel receiver, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, BLX2/PG58 handheld transmitter, CVL lavalier microphone, power supply, microphone clip, lavalier clip, lavalier windscreens, and user guide.
Shure CVL Lavalier Condenser Microphone
For professional presentations requiring a microphone that is heard but not seen, the Centraverse™ CVL Lavalier Condenser Microphone offers a compact clip-on design and simple, no-nonsense setup.
The unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted sound for superior audio quality and vocal reproduction.
Precision-engineered for years of use with all Shure wireless systems.
Shure CVL Features:
- Miniature lavalier microphone with included tie clip offers low visibility and hands-free use.
- Permanently charged electret condenser element provides clear vocal reproduction.
- Unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality.
- Included windscreen reduces plosives, wind, and breath sounds.
- Tailored frequency response optimized for speaking and presentations.
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless systems.
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance.
Shure BLX2/PG58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
A rugged microphone tuned to accentuate the clarity of lead and back-up vocals.
Shure BLX2/PG58 Features
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides.
- Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Hardened steel mesh ball grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise.
- Includes 15ft (4.57m) cable, break-resistant mic clip and storage bag.
Shure BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
The durable BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching.
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset, and instrument microphones and guitar cables.
- Easily accessible On / Off switch.
BLX88 Dual Channel Receiver
The durable BLX88 offers simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- XLR and ¼" output connectors.
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity.
- Two-color audio status indicator LED.
Combat X Heavy Duty 13” Storage Case
The 13" Storage Case is the ideal solution for safely storing and transporting large items. Manufactured from Polypropylene, this storage case features convoluted foam padding, plastic tension latches and an integrated handle.
JBL Pro Eon One Specifications
Speaker and amplifier
Unobstructed 10" woofer with 6x 2" Drivers
Max SPL Output: 118 dB (peak)
Class D amplifier: 250W LF + 130W HF
6 channel mixer
Channel 1-2 with bass, treble, reverb, mic/line selector, and combo 1/4" phone and XLR input
Channel 3/4 with 1/4" balanced TRS jacks (stereo) or pair of RCA jacks (stereo)
Channel 5/6 with 1/8" (3.5mm) input jack for portable electronics, or Bluetooth audio streaming
Stereo monitor outputs
Unit Dimensions: 23.3" x 14.5" x 17" (593mm x 369mm x 434mm)
Packaged Dimensions: 30.2" x 20.2" x 24.7"
Weight (Unboxed): 40.8 lbs (18.5 kg)
Shure CVL Specifications
|Frequency Response||50–20,000 Hz|
Shure BLX2/PG58 Specifications
|Battery Life||Up to 14 hours|
|Battery Requirements||2 LR6 AA batteries, 1.5 V, alkaline|
Shure BLX1 Specifications
|Battery Life||Up to 14 hours|
|Typical Operating Distance||300 ft (100 m) transmission radius|
Shure BLX8 Specifications
Compatible Systems per Band Up to 12 (region dependent)
Combat X Heavy Duty 13” Storage Case Specifications
Exterior Length: 13.5"
Exterior Width: 3"
Exterior Height: 10.125"
Number of Compartments: 1
Plastic Type: Polypropylene
Foam Interior: yes
Logo: No Logo
Label: No Label
This Package Includes:
(1) JBL Pro Eon One All-in-One Linear-Array PA
(1) Shure BLX1288/CVL Dual Channel Combo Wireless System
(1) American DJ XL-3 3’ XLR to XLR Cable
(1) Combat X Heavy Duty 13” Storage Case
The Eon One Box Includes:
(1) JBL EON ONE base
(2) listening height spacers
(1) column speaker array
(1) power cable
(1) Quick start guide
The Shure BLX1288/CVL System Box Includes:
(1) Shure CVL Lavalier Microphone
(1) Shure BLX2/PG58 Handheld Transmitter
(1) Shure BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
(1) Shure BLX88 Dual-Channel Receiver
(1) Power Supply
(1) Microphone Clip
(1) Lavalier Clip
(1) Pack of windscreens
All User Guides