IDJNow Complete DJ Gig Speaker & Lighting Package
About This Product
Alto Professional TS215 1100 Watt 2-way Active Speaker with 15" Woofer
The new Truesonic TS2 product range is the result of a clean-sheet approach to designing professional speakers that strike an ideal balance between no-compromise acoustic performance, the complete array of features that users demand and outstanding ergonomics and utility—all coupled with a stunning new industrial design.
Our TS2 family builds upon the amazing success and wide acceptance of our current TS1 series. The current Truesonics established a benchmark for clarity, high output, flexible I/O options and value that has made them the worldwide standard of comparison.
Now, with the TS2’s, we’ve significantly eclipsed that level of achievement.
The range is comprised of three models, the TS210, TS212 and TS215. The amplifiers in all three are rated at 550 watts continuous, 1100 watts peak—a significant increase over the previous line. This new higher power capability ensures greater output for use in larger spaces, with increased clarity, since the amplifiers won’t “run out of steam” and distort the way less powerful units will.
The all-new industrial design is more than just beautiful: The TS212 and TS215 have five integrated handles and the TS210 has two, making them easy to pick up in either H or V orientation. Each model also employs professional-grade M10 rigging/suspension points. The tough, durable cabinets have excellent acoustic properties, while their light weight makes them easy to transport.
Higher performance, unsurpassed utility and flexible I/O options, easy transportability and unparalleled value—you’ll find it all in the Alto Professional TS2 Series.
Alto TS215 Features:
- 550W continuous, 1100W peak Class D power.
- 15-inch (381 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (63.5 mm) high-temperature voice coil.
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide.
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ.
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs and independent level controls.
- XLR Link output.
- Ground-Lift switch.
- Contour switch for increased EQ control.
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection.
- Compact, lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation.
- Angled rear panel for wedge monitor applications.
- Stand and pole-mountable with integral M10 suspension points.
- Designed and tuned in the USA.
Alto TS215 Cover Padded Slip-On Speaker Cover for the Truesonic TS215 & TS215W
Defend your TRUESONIC TS215 or TS215W against the inevitable bumps, scratches and dents that come from constant transport. This durable, padded speaker cover is tailored specifically for the TS215 / TS215W. It slips on easily and thanks to the bottom strap, stays in place regardless of orientation, making it ready to endure the tortures of travel. Top and side cutouts give you easy access to the speaker's handles, so it's not only protected, but also easy to carry.
TS215 Cover Features:
- Padded cover protects the TS215 / TS215W during transport.
- Durable nylon construction, made to withstand constant use.
- Easy slip on design - cover and uncover in seconds.
- Bottom strap keeps the cover in place when transported horizontally.
- Top and side openings for easy access to TS215 / TS215W's handles.
Chauvet DJ GigBAR 2 4-in-1 Complete Effect Light System
GigBAR 2 adds to the original ultimate pack and go 4-in-1 light by including UV in its pars and strobes for increased color mixing and effects. GigBAR 2 includes a pair of LED Derby fixtures, LED pars, a laser, and 4 high-power, LED strobe lights all mounted on one bar. 4 individually adjustable and interchangeable heads let you cover any room or stage. GigBAR 2 strobes allow you to create exciting chase and slow-motion effects and the adjustable red and green laser scatters hundreds of bright dots and beams in all the right directions. Phenomenal built in automated and sound-activated programs are on board that include all 4 effects to make one complete show and you can easily control the unit from the display, IRC, wireless foot switch or DMX to take your gig to a higher level. Master/slave multiple units under the control of a single IRC or wireless foot switch and save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units. GigBAR 2 is ready for every application using the included mounting brackets to attach to truss. Get in and get out quickly with the included tripod, wireless footswitch and FREE carry bags.
GigBAR 2 features
- 4-in-1 light that includes a pair of LED Derby, LED pars, a laser, and strobe effect all mounted on one bar.
- Added UV in pars and strobes for increased color mixing and effects.
- Cover any room or stage with 4 individually adjustable and interchangeable heads.
- Get in and get out quickly with the included tripod, wireless footswitch and FREE carry bags.
- Ready for every application using the included mounting brackets to attach to truss.
- 4 high-power, LED strobe lights create exciting chase and slow motion effects.
- Adjustable red and green laser scatters hundreds of bright dots and beams in all the right directions.
- Phenomenal built in automated and sound-activated programs that include all 4 effects to make one complete show.
- Easily control from the display, IRC, wireless foot switch or DMX to take your gig to a higher level.
- Master/slave multiple units under the control of a single IRC or wireless foot switch.
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units.
Chauvet Hurricane 700 Fog Machine
The Hurricane Series Foggers provide the quality, performance and innovation for which Chauvet is known. All come with generous-capacity tanks and quick heat up of water-based fog to fill a venue within minutes.
Hurricane 700 Features:
- Compact, lightweight fog machine emits thick bursts of water-based fog to enhance any light show.
- Ready to use right out of the box by including a wired remote control and free pint of water-based fog fluid.
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 - Pair of Tripod Speaker Stands with FREE Carry Bag
Speaker stands need to be both sturdy and easy to move. The Speaker Stand (Pair) fits on both accounts, giving you a stable environment in which to elevate your speakers to optimum height. Crafted from aluminum and powder-coated for finish durability, these stands will give you years of service. Each stand can hold up to 120 lbs. The strong telescoping and leg collars provide a stable stand for your speakers. The height adjustment collar has a safety pin for extra security. The JS-TS50-2 also includes a handy carry bag for FREE!
- Part Name: JS-TS50-2.
- Long-lasting aluminum construction.
- Durable powder-coated finish.
- Tripod base is very stable and sturdy.
- Stand is height-adjustable.
- Carrying bag included for FREE!
- Holds up to 120 lbs..
- Height 46.5" - 81.5”.
Chauvet DJ IRC-6 Infrared Remote Control
IRC-6 is an easy-to-use infrared remote control (IRC) for IRC compatible lighting fixtures. It provides instant access to pre-programmed scenes, color mixing options and on-the-fly speed adjustments. This compact and lightweight remote has an approximate range of 30 feet (9 m).
- Wireless remote control for all Chauvet Freedom series & IRC products.
- Allows you to wirelessly select color, intensity, strobe rate and more.
- Provides instant access to pre-programmed light shows.
- Manually set individual color percentages to achieve the exact color without a DMX controller.
Alto TS215 Specifications
|output power||1100 w peak (700 lf + 400 hf)
550 w continuous rms (350 lf + 200 hf)
|low frequency||15” (381 mm) woofer, 2” (51 mm) voice coil|
|high frequency||1” (25 mm) neodymium driver|
|maximum spl||129 db peak, 126 db continuous (db-spl @ 1 m)|
|frequency response||50 hz – 20 khz (+ 3 db)|
|frequency range||43 hz – 22 khz (-10 db)|
|coverage||80°/100° h x 60° v nominal|
|connectors||(2) 1/4” (6.35 mm) trs or xlr inputs
(1) xlr link output
|cabinet||trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille|
|controls||volume, power on/off with led, clip limiter with led, ground lift|
|protection||ac input: 100–120/220–240 v, 50/60 hz
fuse: 100-120 v t6.3al ac250v / 220-240 v t3.15al ac250v
(width x depth x height)
|15.60” x 14.04” x 25.68”
396 x 357 x 652 mm
Chauvet DJ GigBAR 2 Specifications
- DMX Channels: 3, 11 or 23
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: (pars): 6 LEDs (Quad-color RGB+UV) 3.5 W (1.1 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- (strobe): 4 LEDs (white & UV) 1.8 W (600 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- (Derby): 6 LEDs (2 red, 2 green, 2 blue) 6 W (1.7 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- 650nm/100 mW (red) laser diode, 532nm/30 mW (green) laser diode
- Strobe Rate: (strobe): 0 to 18 Hz
- Beam Angle: (pars): 13°
- (strobe): 8°
- Field Angle: (pars): 24°
- (strobe): 18
- Coverage Angle: (laser): 93°
- (Derby): 114°
- Fits Tripod Size: 37.4 mm
- Illuminance: (pars): 1,205 lux @ 2 m (per head)
- (strobe): 86 lux @ 2 m (per zone)
- Power Linking: 8 units @ 120 V; 15 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 68 W, 1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- 64 W, 0.5 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 6.6 kg
- Size: 1185 x 110 x 386.5 mm
- Approvals: CE, FDA, FCC
- Stand Height: 1.5 to 2.5 m
- Tripod leg width: 1.2 m
- Foot Switch Operating Frequency: 433 MHz
- Foot Switch Max Unobstructed Distance: 30.5 m
- Included Remote: IRC-6
Chauvet Hurricane 700 Specifications
• Tank Capacity: 0.2 gal (0.6 L)
• Remote Length: 13 ft (4 m)
• Heat-up Time: 2.5 min
• Output: 1,500 cfm
• Fluid Consumption: 7.5 ml/min
• Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz; 230 V, 50 Hz
• Power and Current: 471 W, 3.9 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
• Power and Current: 471 W, 2.0 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
• Weight: 4 lb (1.8 kg)
• Dimensions: 8.5 x 7.1 x 4.9 in (215 x 180 x 124 mm)
• Approvals: CE
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Specifications
Product Name: JS-TS50-2
Part Number: 17318
Height: 46.5” – 81.5”
Base Diameter: 47”
Load Capacity: 120 lbs.
Telescoping Tube: 1 3/8” (35mm)
Weight (Per Stand): 4.2 lbs.
Chauvet DJ IRC-6 Specifications
- Max Unobstructed Distance: 15 ft (4.6 m)
- Input Voltage: 3 VDC lithium battery (CR2025)
- Weight: 0.7 oz (20 g)
- Size: 3.9 x 1.8 x 0.3 in (100 x 47 x 7 mm)
- Approvals: CE
(2) Alto Professional TS215 15" 1100 Watt 2-way Active Speakers
(2) Alto TS215 Cover Padded Slip-On Speaker Covers for the Truesonic TS215 & TS215W
(1) Chauvet DJ GigBAR 2 4-in-1 Complete Effect Light System
(1) Chauvet DJ Hurricane 700 Fog Machine
(2) Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Tripod Speaker Stands
(1) Durable Carry Case (for the speaker stands)
(2) 20FT Sure-Fit XLR Connecting Cables
(2) 10FT 16 Gauge AC Extension Cords
(1) Chauvet DJ IRC-6 Infrared Remote Control
Each TS215 Retail Box Includes:
(1) TS215 Series Loudspeaker
(1) Power Cable
(1) User Guide
(1) Safety & Warranty Manual
Each CVRTS215 Box Includes:
(1) Alto TS215 Cover Padded Slip-On Speaker Cover for the Truesonic TS215 & TS215W
The GigBAR 2 Box Includes:
(1) GigBAR 2
(1) IRC-6 remote control
(1) Power Cord
(1) Wireless Footswitch with Battery
(1) VIP Tripod Stand Gear Bag with compartment for the footswitch
(1) Tripod Stand
(1) Warranty Card
(1) User Manual
The Chauvet Hurricane 700 Box Includes:
(1) Pint of Fog Fluid
(1) Power Cord
(1) Warranty Card
(1) Quick Reference Guide
(1) Permanently Wired Remote
The Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Box Includes:
(2) Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Tripod Speaker Stands
(1) Durable Speaker Stand Carry Bag
The Chauvet DJ IRC-6 Box Includes:
(1) Chauvet IRC-6 Infrared Remote Control
(1) QuickStart Guide
(1) Warranty Card