Hotone XTOMP Multi-Effects Bluetooth Control Stompbox Pedal Packaged with 9V DC Adaptor Power Supply and Carry Case
About This Product
Hotone XTOMP Multi-Effects Stompbox Pedal with Bluetooth Control via iOS or Android App
XTOMP is an ultrathin effects pedal stompbox that simulates all kinds of iconic classic, vintage, and modern pedals through its growing effects library of over 300 models. XTOMP uses iOS and Android apps to manage all of your effects and transfers them to your stompbox via Bluetooth. This powerful pedal lets you get creative by giving you access to both modern, cutting edge units and rare, out of production pedals of lore. At any given time, it is always that “one” pedal you need, and you can have it now, with no cables or computers.Hotone XTOMP Pedal Features:
- Your secret weapon.
- The effect that comes to mind in a jam setting or on the fly.
- That pedal you could never afford or track down.
- Your ticket to experimenting with different tones.
- The classic tool for your home studio.
- Ultrathin design.
- Relay based true bypass footswitch with halo LED.
- 6 Knobs with halo LED.
- Stereo I/O: L – Relay True Bypass, R – Buffered Bypass (analog.)
- Free iOS and Android app for loading effects.
- Growing effects library for downloading algorithms via iOS and Android app.
- Includes 9V DC power supply.
- Dimensions: 8.25" x 8.75" x 2.5"
- Weight: 2.25 lbs.
Why should it be considered among the top products?
Hotone’s new Comprehensive Dynamic Circuit Modeling (CDCM) system technology, which processes various incoming signals dynamically, is unlike current modeling systems which use the same modeling circuit regardless of the signal. CDCM allows for larger and more complex modeling algorithms, which equals more realistic and natural tone. There has never been anything like this in tone modeling before.
XTOMP is a breakthrough product and represents the accumulation of Hotone’s technological strengths. As such, the team paid a great deal of attention to its visual and structural design. Having undergone several design revisions, Hotone decided on its central features: an extremely thin zinc alloy casing, a silver sand blasted finish, futuristic streamlined edging, a sci-tech logo, multicolor LED halo-surrounded metal knobs, wide brass alloy kick switch (also with LED halo), and stereo I/O jacks (L: Relay True Bypass, R: Buffer Bypass).
XTOMP is an ultrathin effects pedal stompbox that simulates all kinds of iconic classic, vintage, and modern pedals through its growing effects library of over 300 models. Users can update and even contribute to the library. XTOMP uses an iOS* or Android* app to manage all your effects and transfers them to your stompbox via Bluetooth*. A USB port allows for firmware updates and future XTOMP function upgrades. Guitarists, bassists, keyboard players, singers, DJs, and producers will all find the XTOMP an invaluable tool.
Musicians of all kinds love simple-to-operate gear. It lets them focus on the fun of making music. With that in mind, Hotone developed a smart but simple user interface: all you have to do is go in, find the pedal model you want, and put it in the XTOMP with the touch of a button. Adjust the XTOMP knobs to your liking, and you’re ready to rock.
Hotone Goldwire PSD-1 9V DC Adaptor Power Supply for Hotone Stompbox Pedals
Hotone Goldwire PSD-1 9V DC Adaptor Power Supply for Hotone Stompbox Pedals.
- 2 meter cable.
- Center negative polarity.
- Up to 2A output can handle over 20 pedals.
- Automatically converts international voltages.
ProX 10FT 1/4" TS to 1/4" TS UnBalanced High Performance Audio Cable [XC-PP10]
Prox cables provides audiophiles with amazing sound cables. We know cables are not just cables, they are what protects your sound from being altered. Uncompromised signal power, frequency handling, and sound reproduction is what we are passionate about.
- ProX XC-PP10 is ideal for professional touring and live sound applications where a device with a 1/4" output/input needs to be connected to a device with a 1/4" output/input.
- 93% braided OFC Copper Compact shield to reduce noise and protect pure sound transfer.
- Compact cable diameter to decrease eddy currents.
Bending, Twisting, are no match for our high performance tour-grade audio cables. They're designed to provide years of dependable soundreproduction and outlast every other cable on the market! Complete Coil technology demands consistent weave tolerances to create precise accuracy and detailed clarity. This is the most important part of the design and greatly affects performance.
Controls: 6 knobs, 1 On/Off footswitch
Audio Jacks: Left in (mono), Right in, Left out (mono), Right out
Bypass Mode: Left channel – Relay True Bypass & Analog Buffer Bypass, Right channel – Analog Buffer Bypass
Input Impedance: 1M ohms
Output Impedance: 100 ohms
Audio Frequency Response: 5Hz~21kHz
S/N Ratio: 114dB
Power Requirement: 9V DC center negative
Current Consumption: Max.200mA
Dimensions: 8.25" x 8.75" x 2.5"
Weight: 2.25 lbs.
(1) Hotone XTOMP Multi-Effects Stompbox Pedal with Bluetooth Control via iOS or Android App
(1) Properly Fitting & Durable Protective Transport Case
(1) Hotone Goldwire PSD-1 9V DC Adaptor Power Supply for Hotone Stompbox Pedals
(2) ProX 10FT 1/4" TS to 1/4" TS UnBalanced High Performance Audio Cables [XC-PP10]
The XTOMP Pedal Box Includes:
(1) Hotone XTOMP Multi-Effects Stompbox Pedal
(1) User Manual
(3) Sets of label sticker decals
The 9V DC Adaptor Box Includes:
(1) Hotone Goldwire PSD-1 9V DC Adaptor Power Supply