Hotone Skyline PHAZE Analog Phaser Stompbox Pedal
About This Product
Adding some phasing effect is one of the oldest tricks for making your signal sound awesome. Back in the 1970s, everybody was using that warm, subtle, one-knob phasing sound. Hotone's all-analog PHAZE pedal captures that silky phasing effect but then gives you so much more. Use the RESO, DEPTH and RATE knobs to create your own phasing sound—from subtle nuances to twisted textures. The PHAZE is a staple for both rhythm and lead styles. Push the SHINE button to shift the phaser into a brighter, shimmering tone.Hotone Skyline PHAZE Features:
- True Bypass Footswitch
- Zinc Alloy Outer Cover
- Transparent top knob and 2 noctilucent small knobs
- Cool LED lights
- Current Consumption: 30 mA
- Dimensions (DWH): 74mm x 44mm x 44mm / 2.9" x 1.7" / 1.7"
- Weight: 190 g. / .42 lb.
(1) Hotone Skyline PHAZE Analog Phaser Stompbox Pedal
* Please note: Hotone PSD-1 Power supply is required for operation (sold separately).