Hotone Skyline OCTA Octave Stompbox Pedal
About This Product
OCTA is a digital octave stompbox for both guitarists and bassists. Two octave voices blend with dry level control and support polyphonic processing in the default mode, so playing a chord is absolutely no problem. The OCTA pedal has an additional DIRTY mode which simulates the classic analog octave pedals (single note processing and a different tone). The Hotone Skyline OCTA stompbox is set to perform in any venue for every genre, DIRTY mode shines in the hands of shredders making face-melting solo runs, it’s thick and dimensional, giving you a sense of being surrounded. POLY(default) mode finds a place across the spectrum of playing styles, When you get the high and low octaves going, you can have the smooth and warm body of an organ. With both DIRTY and POLY octave modes available, this stompbox is ready to satisfy the octave needs of basically every guitarist out there.Hotone Skyline OCTA Features:
- True Bypass Footswitch
- Zinc Alloy Outer Cover
- Transparent top knob and 2 noctilucent small knobs
- Cool LED lights
- Current Consumption: 53 mA
- Dimensions (DWH): 74mm x 44mm x 44mm / 2.9" x 1.7" / 1.7"
- Weight: 190 g. / .42 lb.
(1) Hotone Skyline OCTA Octave Stompbox Pedal
* Please note: Hotone PSD-1 Power supply is required for operation (sold separately).