Hotone Skyline EQ-V Equalizer Stompbox Pedal
About This Product
EQ-V is an essential equalizer stompbox for guitarists/bassists. It offers five bands of EQ ranging from 80Hz to 5kHz, giving you complete control over your sound and eliminating unwanted feedback, especially when connected after a distortion effect. Furthermore, you can also use the EQ-V as a booster for a multi-dimensional, expanded sound.Hotone Skyline EQ-V Features:
- Frequencies: 80Hz, 350Hz, 720Hz, 1.6kHz, 5kHz with max. 18dB boost/cut
- True Bypass Footswitch
- Zinc Alloy Outer Cover
- Transparent top knob and 5 mini sliders
- Cool LED lights
- Current Consumption: 15 mA
- Dimensions (DWH): 74mm x 44mm x 44mm / 2.9" x 1.7" / 1.7"
- Weight: 190 g. / .42 lb.
(1) Hotone Skyline EQ-V Equalizer Stompbox Pedal
* Please note: Hotone PSD-1 Power supply is required for operation (sold separately).