Hotone Patch Kommander 4-Channel Programmable Loop Switcher [LS-10]
About This Product
Patch Kommander is a light-weight, programmable loop switcher that keeps your pedals and effects in order.
Four true-bypass loops guarantee a pristine signal, a built-in input buffer saves your highs and harmonics, and an ultra-intuitive control panel sets you free from complex, annoying patch programming.
If you're suffering from signal loss caused by a long signal chain, turning on the buffer will help. Turn it off if you want to keep your signal pristine and when using pedals that don't work well with buffers.
Bank & Presets
Presets can save and recall multiple loop on/off statuses. A set of 4 presets is called a bank. The Hotone Patch Kommander features 12 presets (4 presets × 3 banks).
Hotone Patch Kommander 4-Channel Programmable Loop Switcher [LS-10] Features:
- Compact size, rock solid aluminum casing.
- 4 independent relay-based True Bypass audio loops.
- Switchable high quality input buffer for preventing high frequency loss.
- Mute/Tuner function with independent tuner output.
- SW A/B function for amp channel switching.
- 2 switching modes.
- Direct mode for instant access.
- Preset mode with 12 programmable presets for different combinations.
- Low switching noise.
- 9VDC power supply.
Hotone Patch Kommander Specifications:
- Numbers of presets: 12 (4 presets × 3 banks.)
- Numbers of Loops: 4 (isolated.)
- Bypass mode: Relay True Bypass or Analog Buffer Bypass.
- Input impedance: 1M Ohms.
- Output impedance: 100 Ohms.
- Power Requirement: 9V.
- Current Consumption: 150mA.
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 15.8" x 2.2" x 1.9" (403 × 56 × 48 mm)
- Weight: 1.18 lbs. (535g.)
(1) Hotone Patch Kommander 4-Channel Programmable Loop Switcher [LS-10]