Hotone NLC-1 Nano Legacy 4.5" Cabinet Packaged with Purple Wind Mini Amplifier and 10FT Audio Cable
About This Product
Hotone NLC-1 Nano Legacy Cabinet with 4.5" Custom Woofer
The Nano Legacy Cabinet was designed from the bottom up, especially for Nano amp heads, but it can be matched with any micro head you like, and it works for guitar and bass alike! In order to guarantee a good bass response and quality highs and mids, the Nano Legacy Cabinet utilizes a special Hotone-designed speaker. It also boasts an inverter tube design, found more often in hi-fi amps than guitar amps, which also helps with the bottom end. Unique among other guitar cabs, the Nano Legacy Cabinet has both IN and OUT jacks, so you can connect cabs together.Hotone Nano Legacy Cabinet Features:
- 4.5 inch custom speaker.
- Inverter tube design.
- INPUT and OUTPUT jacks.
- Rated Power: 10W.
- Max. Power: 15W.
- Impedance: 8 OHMS.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 203mm x 130mm x 170mm / 8.1" x 5.1" x 6.7"
- Weight: 1700g / 3.7 lbs.
Hotone Nano Legacy Purple Wind Mini Amplifier Inspired by the Legendary Marshall Plexi SuperLead 1959
The Purple Wind is a 5W Class AB Guitar Amplifier Head. It captures the main tonal characteristics of the legendary Plexi Super Lead. With 3-band EQ and Gain/Volume control you're set for classic rock on the stage or at home.Hotone Nano Legacy Purple Wind Features:
- Sound inspired by Legendary Marshall Plexi SuperLead 1959.
- Extremely compact configuration for portability.
- High quality tone with Volume and Gain controls.
- 3 Band EQ controls for shaping your tone.
- Speaker out can automatically fit cabinets of different impedances (4-16Ω).
- FX LOOP for using external effects.
- Headphone output jack is very convenient for practicing and recording.
- Aux In jack can let you play with an external music player.
- 18V DC power supply (Adapter included).
- Power Output: 5 Watts.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 128mm x 75mm x 59.5mm / 5" x 3" / 2".
- Weight: 440 g. / 1.1 lb.
ProX 10FT 1/4"" TS to 1/4"" TS UnBalanced High Performance Audio Cable [XC-PP10]
Prox cables provides audiophiles with amazing sound cables. We know cables are not just cables, they are what protects your sound from being altered. Uncompromised signal power, frequency handling, and sound reproduction is what we are passionate about.
- ProX XC-PP10 is ideal for professional touring and live sound applications where a device with a 1/4" output/input needs to be connected to a device with a 1/4" output/input.
- 93% braided OFC Copper Compact shield to reduce noise and protect pure sound transfer.
- Compact cable diameter to decrease eddy currents.
Bending, Twisting, are no match for our high performance tour-grade audio cables. They're designed to provide years of dependable soundreproduction and outlast every other cable on the market! Complete Coil technology demands consistent weave tolerances to create precise accuracy and detailed clarity. This is the most important part of the design and greatly affects performance.
ProX XC-PP10 Specifications
• Gold Plated all metal unbalanced 1/4" connectors for excellent durability and superior signal transfer.
• 20 AWG x 2 Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors.
• Extra Durable & Flexable long life construction.
• ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty - Protect Your Sound!
(1) Hotone NLC-1 Nano Legacy Cabinet with 4.5" Custom Woofer
(1) Hotone Nano Legacy Purple Wind Mini Amplifier Inspired by the Legendary Marshall Plexi SuperLead 1959
(1) ProX 10FT 1/4" TS to 1/4" TS UnBalanced High Performance Audio Cable [XC-PP10]
The Legacy Cabinet Box Includes:
(1) Hotone Nano Legacy Cabinet
(1) Speaker Cable
(1) User's Manual
The Purple Wind Box Includes:
(1) Hotone Nano Legacy Purple Wind Marshall Plexi Mini Amplifier
(1) Plug in 18V DC Adapter
The XC-PP10 Box Includes:
(1) ProX 10FT 1/4" TS to 1/4" TS UnBalanced High Performance Audio Cable [XC-PP05]