Hotone Guitar/Keyboard Multi-Effects Stompbox Pedal with M-Audio Studio Monitors, USB Audio Interface, & Headphones Package
About This Product
Hotone XTOMP Multi-Effects Stompbox Pedal with Bluetooth Control via iOS or Android App
XTOMP is an ultrathin effects pedal stompbox that simulates all kinds of iconic classic, vintage, and modern pedals through its growing effects library of over 300 models. XTOMP uses iOS and Android apps to manage all of your effects and transfers them to your stompbox via Bluetooth. This powerful pedal lets you get creative by giving you access to both modern, cutting edge units and rare, out of production pedals of lore. At any given time, it is always that “one” pedal you need, and you can have it now, with no cables or computers.Hotone XTOMP Pedal Features:
- Your secret weapon.
- The effect that comes to mind in a jam setting or on the fly.
- That pedal you could never afford or track down.
- Your ticket to experimenting with different tones.
- The classic tool for your home studio.
- Ultrathin design.
- Relay based true bypass footswitch with halo LED.
- 6 Knobs with halo LED.
- Stereo I/O: L – Relay True Bypass, R – Buffered Bypass (analog.)
- Free iOS and Android app for loading effects.
- Growing effects library for downloading algorithms via iOS and Android app.
- Includes 9V DC power supply.
- Dimensions: 8.25" x 8.75" x 2.5"
- Weight: 2.25 lbs.
Why should it be considered among the top products?
Hotone’s new Comprehensive Dynamic Circuit Modeling (CDCM) system technology, which processes various incoming signals dynamically, is unlike current modeling systems which use the same modeling circuit regardless of the signal. CDCM allows for larger and more complex modeling algorithms, which equals more realistic and natural tone. There has never been anything like this in tone modeling before.
XTOMP is a breakthrough product and represents the accumulation of Hotone’s technological strengths. As such, the team paid a great deal of attention to its visual and structural design. Having undergone several design revisions, Hotone decided on its central features: an extremely thin zinc alloy casing, a silver sand blasted finish, futuristic streamlined edging, a sci-tech logo, multicolor LED halo-surrounded metal knobs, wide brass alloy kick switch (also with LED halo), and stereo I/O jacks (L: Relay True Bypass, R: Buffer Bypass).
XTOMP is an ultrathin effects pedal stompbox that simulates all kinds of iconic classic, vintage, and modern pedals through its growing effects library of over 300 models. Users can update and even contribute to the library. XTOMP uses an iOS* or Android* app to manage all your effects and transfers them to your stompbox via Bluetooth*. A USB port allows for firmware updates and future XTOMP function upgrades. Guitarists, bassists, keyboard players, singers, DJs, and producers will all find the XTOMP an invaluable tool.
Musicians of all kinds love simple-to-operate gear. It lets them focus on the fun of making music. With that in mind, Hotone developed a smart but simple user interface: all you have to do is go in, find the pedal model you want, and put it in the XTOMP with the touch of a button. Adjust the XTOMP knobs to your liking, and you’re ready to rock.
Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Professional Monitor Headphones
As the most critically acclaimed model in the M-Series line, the ATH-M50 is praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers year after year. Now, the ATH-M50x professional monitor headphones feature the same coveted sonic signature, with the added feature of detachable cables. From the large aperture drivers, sound isolating earcups and robust construction, the M50x provides an unmatched experience for the most critical audio professionals.
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers.
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils.
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response.
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments.
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring.
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort.
- Collapsible for space-saving portability.
- Detachable cables (includes 1.2 m - 3.0 m coiled cable, 3.0 m straight cable and 1.2 m straight cable).
- Top choice for studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring and personal listening.
More About the M-Series Headphones
Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable. Find out why online reviewers, top audio engineers, and cult followers agree, M-Series is an unmatched combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done. Hour after hour, year after year.
M-Audio BX5 Carbon Black 5" Active Studio Monitor Speaker
Professional Monitoring for the Professional Studio
The BX5 Carbon studio monitor helps you track, monitor, and mix with confidence by providing accurate sound and dynamic acoustic control. Equipped with a 5” woven Kevlar low-frequency driver and 1” natural silk dome tweeter, the BX5 Carbon delivers a flat frequency response, enhanced stereo imaging, and increased clarity for authentic mixing in a space-saving design. The bi-amplified 80 Watt Class A/B amplification means high power with less noise and ensures that your monitoring setup can handle today's modern music with ease. With the BX5 Carbon, your music is ready for any listening environment.
Sweeter Sweet Spot
The tweeter’s waveguide has been enhanced to provide an expansive sweet spot and superior stereo imaging. A wider mix position gives you professional monitoring for any caliber studio. Pinhole-mounted LED placement cues help locate and light up the sweet spot to ensure a speaker placement that reliably translates stereo information and frequencies. When the LEDs turn bright, you know you’re dead center and ready to start mixing your sessions or laying down tracks with the BX5 Carbon.
Mixing doesn’t occur in a vacuum. Your listening environment influences your mixing decisions and, ultimately, the sound of your music. The BX5 Carbon's Acoustic Space Control, a series of calibration switches, helps provide optimal acoustic conditions for tracking, mixing, and monitoring anywhere. Adapt the BX5 Carbon to any mixing environment—from bedrooms to basements to professional studios—without compromising frequency detail or stereo image. The result is a flexible monitoring setup for the most demanding mixing environments.
Ultimate Support JS-MS70 Studio Monitor Stands (Pair)
If you're just starting out and have smaller studio monitors that you'd like to set on stands, the JS-MS70 is the perfect solution for you! The stable low-profile base can easily be positioned into tight spaces and includes both leveling floor spikes for carpeted areas and rubber feet for hard wood and tile surfaces. The JS-MS70 has four heights from 32.5" to 44.25" and can be securely locked into place with the included locking pin.
- Height-adjustable stand for studio monitors.
- Locking pin ensures stable and accurate height positions.
- Leveling floor spikes and rubber feet included.
- Low-profile base can be easily positioned into tight spaces.
ProX 10FT 1/4" TS to 1/4" TS UnBalanced High Performance Audio Cable [XC-PP10]
Prox cables provides audiophiles with amazing sound cables. We know cables are not just cables, they are what protects your sound from being altered. Uncompromised signal power, frequency handling, and sound reproduction is what we are passionate about.
- ProX XC-PP10 is ideal for professional touring and live sound applications where a device with a 1/4" output/input needs to be connected to a device with a 1/4" output/input.
- 93% braided OFC Copper Compact shield to reduce noise and protect pure sound transfer.
- Compact cable diameter to decrease eddy currents.
Bending, Twisting, are no match for our high performance tour-grade audio cables. They're designed to provide years of dependable soundreproduction and outlast every other cable on the market! Complete Coil technology demands consistent weave tolerances to create precise accuracy and detailed clarity. This is the most important part of the design and greatly affects performance.
M-Audio M‐Track 2x2 24/192 USB Audio Interface
For artists who want studio-quality recordings!
With the M-Track 2X2, you can create flawless 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings with an intuitive and easy-to-use audio interface. Boasting an elegant pro-grade metal chassis with a large central volume knob, the M-Track 2X2 features all-new transparent low-noise pre-amps and pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance in its class. The M-Track 2X2 enables you to record up to 2 channels at once with its dedicated XLR+¼” balanced combo input, and an all-new ¼” instrument input that has a specially designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface. The M-Track 2X2 connects to your Mac or PC via a standard USB or USB-C port using one of the two included cables. This premium Hi-Speed USB connection combined with the USB/Direct balance knob enables you to have zero-latency monitoring of your inputs, making the recording process easier than ever. The overall combination of professional audio performance, easy-to-use features, and the included software bundle that provides everything you need to start recording now makes the M-Track 2X2 the best and only choice for solo artists.
Crystal Clear Recording
With M-Audio’s C-Series Interfaces, high quality signal capture has never been easier courtesy of all-new, pro-grade “Crystal” Preamps. Engineered from the ground up, Crystal Preamps provide musicians and producers with a transparent, low-noise solution that guarantees to get the best out of your microphone and capture your performance the way it was intended to be heard – plus, the inclusion of a +48v Phantom Power Switch assures all microphone types are catered for, including the coveted sound of high-quality condenser mics.
Ultra-Portable, Studio-Grade Capture
The M-Track 2X2 fuses pristine A/D converters, tailor made to provide 24-bit resolution digital audio for exquisite dynamic range that captures every nuance and subtlety of your performance; when combined with sample rates of up to 192kHz you can be sure your recordings are completely clear and true to the source audio. Whatever the occasion, be it demos or master recordings, the M-Track 2X2 provides the quality you demand in an ultra-portable, user-friendly and robust package.
Whatever The Project, M-Track’s Got It Covered
Combining 1 XLR+¼” balanced combo input and an all-new ¼” instrument input, the M-Track 2X2 allows you to record 2 channels simultaneously, all in studio grade 24-bit/192kHz resolution. The flexibility of a combo-input accommodates any source audio with a microphone or line-level output while a tailor-made gain and impedance stage on the instrument input guarantees a pristine, accurate guitar or bass DI signal.
Future-Proofed High-Speed, Zero Latency Recording
Connecting the M-Track 2X2 couldn’t be simpler; install the drivers, connect it to your Mac or PC via standard USB or USB-C port and you’re set to record. With the M-Track 2X2, the convenience of premium high-speed USB-C combines with a USB/Direct Balance knob, granting latency-free recording and monitoring that allows you to focus on what’s important – your performance!
M‐Track C‐Series 2x2 Features:
24-bit/192kHz Resolution for Professional Recording and Monitoring
Professional studio-quality recording in a portable desktop form factor.
Featuring All-New Crystal Preamps and Pristine D/A converters
Capture every nuance and subtlety of your performance.
Elegant Pro-Grade Metal Chassis
Large central control for easy volume adjustment.
Future-Proofed High-Speed, Zero Latency Recording
Includes standard USB and USB-C connection cables.
Dedicated XLR+1/4” Combo Input for Mic/Line Sources
+48V phantom power switch to accommodate all microphone types.
Dedicated 1/4” Instrument Input for Guitar or Bass
Tailor-made gain and impedance stage for a pristine, accurate DI signal.
Stereo 1/4” Main Outputs; 1/4” Headphone Output
With independent level controls.
Steinberg Cubase LE - Professional DAW recording, mixing, and mastering suite.
Air Creative FX Collection - 20 world-class FX AU/VST plugins as made famous by Pro Tools.
Air Mini Grand - Premium piano virtual instruments with 7 selectable piano models and room simulation effects.
Air Strike - Dynamic drum arranger with world-class sample library and hyper-realistic sound engine.
Air Xpand!^2 - Multitimberal virtual instrument workstation with over 2500 instrument presets and parts.
Controls: 6 knobs, 1 On/Off footswitch
Audio Jacks: Left in (mono), Right in, Left out (mono), Right out
Bypass Mode: Left channel – Relay True Bypass & Analog Buffer Bypass, Right channel – Analog Buffer Bypass
Input Impedance: 1M ohms
Output Impedance: 100 ohms
Audio Frequency Response: 5Hz~21kHz
S/N Ratio: 114dB
Power Requirement: 9V DC center negative
Current Consumption: Max.200mA
Dimensions: 8.25" x 8.75" x 2.5"
Weight: 2.25 lbs.
Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Specifications
|Driver Diameter||45 mm|
|Voice Coil||CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)|
|Frequency Response||15 - 28,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||1,600 mW at 1 kHz|
|Weight||285 g (10 oz), without cable and connector|
|Cable||Interchangeable cables: detachable 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') coiled cable, detachable 3.0 m (9.8') straight cable and detachable 1.2 m (3.9') straight cable|
|Accessories Included||Protective carrying pouch, 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter|
M-Audio BX5 Carbon Specifications
- Type: 2-way near-field studio reference monitors
- LF Driver: 5-inch (127 mm) Kevlar curved cone with high temperature voicecoil and damped rubber surround. Magnetically shielded
- HF Driver: 1-inch (25 mm) magnetically shielded natural silk dome
- Frequency Response: 56 Hz – 22 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8 kHz
- LF Amplifier Power: 40 W
- HF Amplifier Power: 30 W
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100 dB typical A-weighted
- Input Connectors:
- 1 x XLR balanced input connector
- 1 x TRS balanced/unbalanced input connector
- Polarity: Positive signal at + input produce outward LF cone displacement
- Input Impedance: 20 KΩ balanced, 10 KΩ unbalanced
- Input Sensitivity: 85 mV pink noise input produces 90 dBA output SPL at 1 meter with volume control at maximum
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turnon/off transient, subsonic filter, external mains fuse.
- Indicator: Power on/off indicator on rear panel
- Power Requirements: Factory-programmed for 115 V ~50/60 Hz, 230 V ~50/60 Hz, or 100 V ~50/60 Hz
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated high-acoustic-efficiency MDF
- Dimension (height x width x depth): 9.8" x 6.9" x 7.9", 250 mm x 176 mm x 200 mm
- Weight (without packing): 11 lbs., 5.0 kg
Ultimate Support JS-MS70 Specifications
Product Name: JS-MS70
Part Number: 17441
Locking Heights: 32.25”, 36.25, 40.25”, 44.25” (819mm, 1022mm, 1124mm)
Platform Dimensions: 9” x 9” (229mm x 229mm)
Base Dimensions: 17.25” x 17.25” x 17.25” (438mm x 438mm x 438mm)
Weight: 8.4 lbs. (3.8 kg)
ProX XC-PP10 Specifications
• Gold Plated all metal unbalanced 1/4" connectors for excellent durability and superior signal transfer.
• 20 AWG x 2 Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors.
• Extra Durable & Flexable long life construction.
• ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty - Protect Your Sound!
M-Audio M-TRACK2X2 Specifications
Dimensions 6.0” x 2.8” x 7.8
15.2 cm x 7.1 cm x 19.8 cm
Weight 2.0 lbs.
Minimum System Requirements:
Standard USB 2.0 or USB-C Port
Windows: 7 (32 or 64 bit) OSX: 10.8
(1) Hotone XTOMP Multi-Effects Stompbox Pedal with Bluetooth Control via iOS or Android App
(1) Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Professional Monitor Headphones
(2) M-Audio BX5 Carbon Black 5" Active Studio Monitor Speakers (black)
(2) Ultimate Support JS-MS70 Studio Monitor Stands
(3) ProX 10FT 1/4" TS to 1/4" TS UnBalanced High Performance Audio Cables [XC-PP10]
(1) M-Audio M‐Track 2x2 24/192 USB Audio Interface
The XTOMP Pedal Box Includes:
(1) Hotone XTOMP Multi-Effects Stompbox Pedal
(1) User Manual
(3) Sets of label sticker decals
The ATH-M50x Box Includes:
(1) Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Professional Monitor Headphones
(1) Protective carrying pouch
(1) 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter
(1) Detachable 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') coiled cable
(1) Detachable 3.0 m (9.8') straight cable
(1) Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') straight cable
Each BX5 Carbon Box Includes:
(1) M-Audio BX5 Carbon 5" Active Studio Monitor Speaker in Black
(1) Power cord
(1) User manual
The JS-MS70 Box Includes:
(2) Ultimate Support JS-MS70 Studio Monitor Stands
Each XC-PP10 Box Includes:
(1) ProX 10FT 1/4" TS to 1/4" TS UnBalanced High Performance Audio Cable [XC-PP10]
The M-Track 2X2 Box Includes:
(1) M-Audio M‐Track C‐Series 2x2
(1) USB-C–to–USB-C Cable
(1) USB-C–to–USB-A Cable
(1) Software Download Cards
(1) User Guide
(1) Safety & Warranty Manual