Gemini UHF-216M Dual Channel Wireless System
About This Product
With multiple frequencies, as well as dual receivers and transmitters with a range of up to 250 feet, Gemini’s UHF-216 wireless systems provide clear sound reproduction over sixteen selectable frequencies to ensure optimal transmission with no interference.
Available in two versatile configurations, Gemini’s UHF-216 systems offer a solution for nearly any application, whether you’re performing as a lead singer, making a presentation, DJing a wedding or leading a fitness class. Both systems include two single-channel transmitters operating on different frequencies that transmit to dual receivers housed in one unit. There’s even individual level control for each channel.
The UHF-216M includes two handheld unidirectional dynamic microphone transmitters that provide professional audio reproduction thanks to high-sensitivity cardioid capsules. Special noise-absorption components within the barrels of the microphones also eliminate switch shock and handling noise, giving your performance that seamless audio clarity you crave.
Using Phase Locked Loop (PLL) circuitry to prevent phasing issues that plague other wireless systems, the receivers also boast LED indicators for Power and Channel, along with rotary Volume control for each channel. Plus, Channel Selector Pins on the receivers and transmitters allow you to set the desired frequency quickly and easily. And for convenient control over your audio, the microphone transmitters and belt pack transmitters also feature Mute switches, allowing you to swiftly silence the audio signal when you don’t want your vocals heard.
Offering faithful sound reproduction and reliable operation in a variety of settings and situations, Gemini’s UHF-216 series gives you the power to elevate your performance with total freedom of mobility.
Gemini UHF-216M Specifications
- High quality (dual channel) UHF receivers with 250’ range.
- US: 16 operating frequencies per channel between 682 MHz and 697 MHz.
- EUR: 16 operating frequencies per channel between 854 MHz and 864 MHz.
- Phase Locked Loop (PLL) circuitry for increased reception.
- RF and AF LED indicators for monitoring incoming signal strength.
- Auto mute with squelch control and built-in noise reduction.
- Front panel output level controls.
- Standard (1/4” 6.3mm jack) outputs.
- 2 Unidirectional, handheld dynamic microphones (UHF-216M).
- Low battery LED indicators.
- Microphone On/Off switches.
The UHF-216M Box Includes:
(1) Gemini UHF-216 Dual Channel Receiver
(2) Handheld Microphone Transmitters
(1) Power adapter
(1) QuickStart guide