Gemini UHF-116M Single Channel Wireless System
About This Product
With multiple frequencies and a range of up to 250 feet, Gemini’s UHF-116 wireless systems provide clear sound reproduction over sixteen selectable frequencies to ensure optimal transmission with no interference. And for exceptional versatility, the series includes two configurations, so whether you’re performing as a lead singer, making a presentation, DJing a wedding or leading a fitness class, the UHF-116 wireless systems offer a high-quality solution for your specific application.
The UHF-116M includes a handheld unidirectional dynamic microphone transmitter that provides professional audio reproduction thanks to its high-sensitivity cardioid capsule. Special noise-absorption components within the barrel of the microphone also eliminate switch shock and handling noise, giving your performance that seamless audio clarity you crave.
And if you’re looking for a versatile, hands-free microphone solution, the UHF-116HL includes a headset/lavalier combo mic and belt pack transmitter, making it perfect for presenters, public speakers, DJs and fitness instructors. For total comfort, the headset is lightweight and discreet with soft padding, plus the microphone comes with a foam screen to limit popping and reduce wind noise during outside operation.
Using Phase Locked Loop (PLL) circuitry to prevent phasing issues that plague other wireless systems, the receiver also boasts LED indicators for Power and Channel, along with rotary Volume control. Plus, Channel Selector Pins on the receivers and transmitters allow you to set the desired frequency quickly and easily. And for convenient control over your audio, the microphone transmitter and belt pack transmitter also feature Mute switches, allowing you to swiftly silence the audio signal when you don’t want your vocals heard.
Offering faithful sound reproduction and reliable operation in a variety of settings and situations, Gemini’s UHF-116 series gives you the power to elevate your performance with total freedom of mobility.
Gemini UHF-116M Specifications
• High-quality (single channel) UHF receiver with 250’ range.
• US: 16 operating frequencies between 682 MHz and 697 MHz.
• Phase Locked Loop (PLL) circuitry for increased reception.
• RF and AF LED indicators for monitoring incoming signal strength.
• Auto mute with squelch control and built-in noise reduction.
• Front panel output level control.
• Low batter LED indicator.
• Microphone On/Off switch.
• UHF-116M: Unidirectional, handheld dynamic microphone transmitter.
The UHF-116M Box Includes:
(1) UHF-116-HHM Unidirectional handheld dynamic microphone transmitter
(1) UHF-116 Receiver
(1) Power adapter
(1) User manual & warranty card