Gemini Spin Master Deluxe DJ Package
About This Product
Gemini TT-1100USB Turntable
The Gemini TT-1100USB is a belt drive turntable with USB connectivity. Built on a robust ABS base and enclosure with heavy, adjustable rubber feet, the TT-1100USB effectively eliminates external vibration feedback. It has an aluminum platter and a precision aluminum tone arm for road ready durability for superior tracking and skip resistance in the most difficult conditions.
The TT-1100USB also offers easy soft touch MOTOR ON/OFF button with LED indicator for quick response on starting the platter and simple one-touch variable 33 and 45 RPM speed buttons.
But perhaps the most intriguing feature of the TT-1100USB is the ability to connect it to a USB port on a PC or Mac, allowing users to transfer their vinyl collections into digital formats at 44.1 kHz sampling rate and 16-bit depth! The TT-1100USB is the tool of choice to bridge vinyl and digital collections!
Gemini MM1 2-Channel Compact Mixer
Good things do come in small packages! The MM1 offers practical features in an extremely compact design. This supremely portable 2-channel stereo mixer gives DJs the control they demand at a price they can afford.
With two line RCA inputs and a master RCA output, the MM1 provides all the necessary connections. For crafting a customized sound, this mixer boasts 2-band rotary EQ on each channel, allowing you to artfully blend the lows and highs of your tracks. And individual Gain Control gives you even greater command when crafting your mix. The MM1 also features a 1/4″ Microphone Input with dedicated Volume Control.
The MM1’s Headphone Volume lets you adjust the levels heard through the 1/4″ headphone out without changing the overall mix. Using the features to preview your mix helps ensure it sounds tight and professional for your audience.
For effortless transitions and clean mixing from one source to another, the MM1 features a smooth, robust cross fader.
Ideal for DJ’s and consumers alike looking to keep their rig light and tight, along with beginners seeking an easy-to-use, dependable mixing solution, the PS1 offers valuable features and reliable performance at a very attractive price.
Gemini DJX-03 Professional DJ Headphones
The Gemini DJX-03 features high-quality material and lightweight, assuring comfortable usage. But above all, the DJX-03 provides the user with a clear and natural sound, and warm and rich bass. Its flat dynamic range makes the sound softer and pleasant while giving you an accurate reproduction of the source audio.
• Ideal for DJ monitoring.
• Suitable for portable CD or MP3 players.
• Warm clear natural tones with a rich bass sound.
• Adjustable headband w/ 180° cushioned swivel Ear pads.
• Lightweight body for easy carrying.
• Gold plated 3.5mm connector with straight 1/4”(6.5mm) adaptor.
• 4.5 ft (1.4m) cable.
Shure SV100-W Multi-Purpose Microphone
Excellent sound quality. Ideal for spoken word, karaoke, multimedia, and instrument use.
The unidirectional cardioid polar pattern of the SV100 helps reduce feedback, while the wide frequency response and high output deliver excellent sound quality. Ideal for spoken-word presentations, karaoke performances, multimedia, and instrument use.
Numark Lightwave Compact Powered DJ Speaker with Built-in Dual Array LED Light Show
Turn an Ordinary Event into a Special Occasion
Lightwave is a powered DJ loudspeaker with dual LED arrays that beat and pulse to your music. Lightwave is perfect for any festive situation where you want both terrific sound and brilliant, exciting party lighting. It looks like a million and sounds like a monster stack, but amazingly, Lightwave is perfect where space, budget and setup complexity are major considerations.
Just think of all the small-to-medium-sized events where you want top-quality DJ/PA sound and celebratory lighting: backyard weddings, graduation parties, karaoke contests, pool parties, coffee house performances, recitals, reunions, anniversary observations and more. In every one of these situations, large, expensive, complicated stacks of equipment and lighting are both inappropriate and unnecessary. Lightwave fulfills all your requirements with one easily-transportable, easy-to-set up unit.
Lighting turns any situation into a party. It gets people excited and gets them in the celebration mood. When you add truly great sound to exciting lighting, you’ve got a memorable special occasion. That’s what Lightwave does—it turns ordinary events into special occasions.
Show It Off
Lightwave has a Demo Mode that automatically shows off its many lighting operations, all its different modes, so you can show off Lightwave’s amazing lightshow to anyone you want, at any time. It has five customizable lighting modes—Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse, Party—so you can choose the look and feel that is perfect for any situation.
It’s the Sound!
Lightwave looks great, no question. But it also really sounds fantastic, and here’s why: It has an incredibly powerful 200-watt class D amplifier that operates in a precision bi-amp mode. It has three powerful 6 ½-inch woofers that can really pump out that gutsy, throbbing bass all night long. The 1-inch horn-loaded tweeter adds the perfect sparkle and sheen to the sound for lifelike reproduction that will have everyone in the party mood. Vocals are always clear and distinct, whether they’re played from recorded material, sung by a live group or spoken by the DJ or MC. Everyone hears everything, effortlessly, powerfully. Just the way you want it.
Simple to Connect and Use
It has a great lightshow. It sounds unbelievably good. But the best part is you can use it in so many ways with so much other equipment. Connect DJ mixers, microphones or instruments with its RCA and 1/8-in input jacks. Use its convenient XLR Link Output to “daisy chain” additional Lightwaves or connect external subwoofers. It even has a standard 36mm pole socket for stand mounting. And all of this powerful sound, great lights and amazing connection flexibility comes in a package less than 30 inches tall and weighing less than 30 lbs. Setup and transportation is a one-person job, even though the end result sounds and looks like it’s from a cast of thousands!
Numark Lightwave Features:
• Built-in dual LED arrays provide brilliant light show.
• Five customizable lighting modes: Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse, Party.
• Brightness control lets you adjust or disable LEDs.
• Custom Color Control—easily adjust the desired mix of Red, Green, and Blue lighting.
• Adds powerful sound and visual flair to any DJ or other performance.
• Ultra-portable form factor for clean, uncluttered setups.
• Perfect for special events, house parties, karaoke where additional lighting would add clutter.
Gemini TT-1100USB Specifications
- Fully manual belt drive turntable
- Battle and club style design
- +/-10% Variable pitch slider
- Solid aluminum platter
- USB computer connectivity for PC and Mac
- Audacity recording software included
- Line level RCA outputs (with built–in pre–amp)
- Fully adjustable counter weight & anti-skating controls
- 33, 45 and 78 RPM, reverse playback capability
- Dual soft touch start/stop buttons
- Motor Off button for slower braking
- Removable target light (not included)
- Included: HD-15 headshell, CN-15 , 45 adapter, felt slipmat, detachable RCA & ground cables, and USB cable
Gemini MM1 Specifications
• 6.5″, 2-channel stereo mixer.
• 2 line RCA inputs.
• 2-band rotary EQ with Gain control.
• Screwless bottom panel for unobstructed mixing.
• Rotary Headphone Volume control.
• Smooth cross fader.
• 1/4″ headphone output.
• 1/4″ microphone input with Volume control.
Gemini DJX-03 Specifications
Driver Unit: Ø40mm
Impedance: 16~52Ω (at 1kHz)
Sensitivity: 102dB (at 1kHz, 1V ac)
Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz
Max Power Handling: 200mW
Rated Power Input: 1mW
T.H.D : ï¼œ1% (at 1kHz, 100dB S.P.L)
Shipping Weight: 2 lbs. (0.9 kg)
Shure SV100-W Specifications
|Frequency Response||50 to 15,000 Hz|
|Output Level||-52 dBV/Pa* at 1kHz *1 Pa=94 dB SPL|
|Output Connection||XLR-¼" (6.3 mm)|
Numark Lightwave Specifications
• (1) XLR+¼-inch combo, Stereo RCA and ⅛-inch inputs for DJ mixers, microphones or instruments
• Dual volume controls for input level balancing
• XLR Link Output for use with multiple speakers or subwoofers
• Rubberized feet with standard 36mm pole socket for stand mounting
• (3) 6 ½-inch woofers and 1-inch tweeter
• 200 watts of peak power, 100 watts continuous of Class D amplification
• Durable speaker cabinet resists bumps, scratches, dust, and stains
• Compact, lightweight cabinet is just 8.4 x 29.2 x 10.1” and 23 lbs.
(2) Gemini TT-1100USB Turntables
(1) Gemini MM1 2-Channel Compact Mixer
(1) Numark Lightwave Compact Powered DJ Speaker
(1) Gemini DJX-03 Professional DJ Headphones
(1) Shure SV100-W Multi-Purpose Microphone
(1) Gemini TT-1100USB Turntable
(1) Power Cable
(1) HD-15 headshell
(1) 45 adapter
(1) Felt slipmat
(1) Detachable RCA & ground cables
(1) USB cable
(1) Gemini MM1 2-Channel Compact Mixer
(1) Power adapter
(1) Quickstart guide & warranty information card
(1) Set of Gemini DJX-03 Professional DJ Headphones
(1) Gold plated 3.5mm connector with straight 1/4”(6.5mm) adaptor
(1) SV100-W with On / Off switch
(1) XLR-¼" cable
(1) 1/4" adapter
(1) User Guide
(1) Numark Powered Lightwave DJ Speaker
(1) Power Cord
(1) QuickStart Guide