Gemini G4V 4-Channel Virtual DJ USB MIDI Controller
About This Product
The G4V transforms the standard DJ MIDI device into a dynamic and formidable software performance controller. Within its fully metal enclosure are 2 full-featured physical DJ decks that allow complete control of 4 virtual software decks. The 16 multi-function performance pads and numerous assignable rotary encoders give you the power to toggle, tap, and twist your tracks into an exhilarating and unique performance.
Nothing Left UntouchedStandard DJ tools including pitch fader, key-lock, cue controls, are augmented by advanced sampling controls, on-the-fly loop move, and auto loop and loop roll modes. The full 4-channel mixer gives you constant access to the Gain, EQ, and dedicated Filter controls on each software deck. A balanced XLR master output, master and booth RCA outputs, and microphone and auxiliary inputs give you all that you could want in when it comes to I/Os.
Instant GratificationThe pre-mapped FX controls for Virtual DJ bring immediate results upon first use, while the fully MIDI mappable and high-resolution 14-bit controls give the G4V the ability to easily be adapted for use with any of your favorite DJ applications. With responsive and detailed performance pads and rotary encoders the G4V’s controls are well suited for a wide array of possible assignments.
Performance ReliabilityBringing performance interaction to the forefront the G4V’s layout of faders, knobs, and pads is intuitive and the newly designed touch-sensitive mechanical jog wheel is innately responsive. Active LED level monitors and backlit pads and buttons provide the necessary visual feedback required in complicated performances where a computer screen can be pressed for space. Perform over and over again, and you’ll find that all of the controls on the G4V are built to withstand continually demanding use.
Sensational SoundWith a professional sounding 24-bit PC/MAC audio interface and all the I/O’s needed to monitor, record, and playback, the professional sound leaving the G4V is only limited by your imagination.
Gemini G4V Features:
- USB/MIDI software controller with built-in professional 24-bit PC/MAC audio interface.
- 4-channel mixer with 3-band EQ, Gain, and Filter control on each channel.
- Pre-mapped FX controls for Virtual DJ.
- 8 multi-function pads and 4 rotary controls per deck.
- Includes quick keys for Hot Cues, Auto-Loop, Sampler, and Manual Loop.
- Touch-sensitive jog wheels.
- Responsive controls with high-resolution 14-bit MIDI.
- Midi mapping functionality over the entire controller.
- Front 1/4” microphone input with Gain control.
- Auxiliary RCA line input.
- Balanced XLR & RCA master outputs, RCA booth output with dedicated volume control, and front 1/4” headphone output.
Gemini G4V 4-Channel Virtual DJ Controller Specifications
Type: USB MIDI Controller
USB Output Type: Type B
Power Supply: AC 100/240V, 60/50 Hz, Output Voltage 5V
Power Consumption: 5W, 1.1A (Power Supply) 480mA (USB)
Dimensions: 21.02″ x 12.60″ x 1.77” (534 x 320 x 45 mm)
Weight: 11.20 lbs. (5.08 kg)
- LINE/BOOTH: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- PHONO: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (RIAA +/-0.5db)
- MIC: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
S/N ratio (at rated output):
- LINE/BOOTH: >90dB
- PHONO: >70dB
- MIC: >70dB
- LINE/BOOTH: <0.01%
- PHONO: <0.05%
- MIC: <0.1%
- Standard input level
- AUX: 0 dBv/10kOhms
- MIC:-50dBv/>1kOhms (balanced)Standard O
- MASTER (Bal): +3dBv/1kOhms
- MASTER (Unbal): 3dBv/1kOhms
- BOOTH: 3dBv/1kOhms
- PHONES: 200mW/200Ohms THD 0.05%
- Bit Depth: 24-bit, 16-bitSampling
- Rate: 192kHz, 96kHz, 48kHz, 44.1 kHz
The G4V Box Includes:
(1) Gemini G4V 4-Channel Virtual DJ USB MIDI Controller
(1) Power Cord
(1) USB Corb
(1) Instruction Manual
(1) Safety and Warranty Information