Gemini CDJ-700 Professional Media Controller
About This Product
The innovation behind Gemini’s new CDJ-700 focuses on two key elements of DJ performance: versatility and control. The CDJ-700 offers incredible flexibility, allowing playback from CDs, SD cards and USB memory devices in a variety of file formats (MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF).
Feature-rich and user-friendlyThe CDJ-700’s touch-sensitive display screen lets navigate between folders and tracks, adjust tempo and even set effect values all on one intuitive surface. The large, high-resolution jog wheel with three selectable modes allows you to operate Cue, Scratch, Slip and Loop Adjust functions, while a display screen in the middle of the wheel indicates your mode, track position and slip position and you fine-tune the jog wheel’s resistance for a custom feel. The Master Tempo mode enables tempo adjustment without changing the original pitch of the track or tweak away with the Pitch Control fader. Also, thanks to its MIDI capabilities, you can control the parameters of your favorite DJ software right from the unit and route your audio through its 24-bit/192kHz soundcard!
Get creative.Creativity is so important when crafting your own original sound, which is why the CDJ-700 provides six DSP-powered effects with Dry/Wet level control. Additional functions like Pitch Bend, Hot Cueing, Reverse and Loop Sections, along with versatile BPM options, round out the collection of professional features that fully complement the CDJ-700’s user-friendly design.
Gemini CDJ-700 Professional Media Controller Features:
- Fast loading slot-in CD-ROM compatible with Audio CDs, CD-Rs, MP3-CDs.
- USB input for flash drive, plus SD card slot (SDHC compatible up to 32GB).
- Full-color 3.5″ TFT touchscreen with contrast adjustment and comprehensive waveform display.
- 8″ touch-sensitive jog wheel with LCD display and resistance control.
- Three selectable jog modes: Search / Pitch Bend / Scratch Effect with Slip Mode and Reverse.
- PC/Mac Audio I/O interface (up to 24-bit/192kHz).
- MIDI capability for use as a software controller.
- Stereo RCA outputs and S/PDIF digital audio outputs.
- Six DSP-powered effects: Filter, Flanger, Echo, Wah, Trance and Bubble with wet-dry control.
- Three programmable Hot Cues for instant playback points.
- BPM functions including auto (sync), manual (tap) and BPM lock.
- Variable pitch control with six settings: +/- 4%, 8%, 16%, 24%, 50%, 100% and Master Tempo Control.
- Plays MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF formats.
- Seamless Loop with Reloop and Loop Adjust.
- Frame accurate search with buttons or jog wheel.
- Start/Stop time jog mode adjustment.
- Anti-shock using RAM buffer memory.
Gemini CDJ-700 Specifications
|Type:||CD/USB/SD Media Player w/ MIDI & HID|
|USB Output Type:||Type B|
|Disc Type:||Standard Compact discs (12 cm & 8 cm)|
|Power Supply:||AC 100/240V, 60/50 Hz|
|Dimensions:||13.3″ x 12″ x 4.07″ (337 x 305 x 103.5 mm)|
|Weight:||8.6 lbs. (3.9 kg)|
|Quantization:||1 Bit Linear/Channel, 3 Beam Laser|
|Oversampling Rate:||8 Times|
|Frequency Response:||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Total Harmonic Distortion:||Less Than 0.05%|
|Signal to Noise Ratio:||<100 dB|
|Dynamic Range:||>100 dB|
|Output Level:||1.0 +/- 0.2V R.M.S.|
|Output Type:||Coaxial Digital (S/PDIF)|
|Sampling Rate:||44.1kHz, 16-bit|
|Bit Depth:||24-bit, 16-bit|
|Sampling Rate:||192kHz, 96kHz, 48kHz, 44.1 kHz|
The CDJ-700 Box Includes:
(1) Gemini CDJ-700 Professional Media Controller
(1) RCA Cable
(1) Operating Instructions
(1) Warranty Card