Gator Frameworks GFW-GTR-SEAT Combination Guitar Seat with Vocal Microphone Package
About This Product
Gator Frameworks GFW-GTR-SEAT Combination Guitar Performance Seat and Single Guitar Stand
The Gator Frameworks GFW-GTR-SEAT Combination Guitar Seat and Single Guitar Stand provides a place to sit comfortably for you and your guitar. This heavy-duty combination boasts a 300-pound weight capacity and is a perfect height for any musician. The seat furnishes soft support with a durable, thick padded cushion and removable ergonomic backrest. Rubber no-slip feet ensures stability while keeping you grounded. When actively playing, and using the seat the guitar stand on the bottom front legs neatly folds up and secures out of the way of your toe-tapping feet.
When it’s time to take a break, fold out the guitar stand and slip your guitar on to the finish friendly, rubberized arms and rest the neck against the soft micro-suede patch on the cushion. Removable, red safety rings are provided on the feet to reduce the risk of tripping in dark venues or on shadowy stages.
The collapsible, compact design with quick-release pin makes it easy to pack up and store. For tighter storage areas simply remove the backrest to break down the seat even further. When traveling local or abroad consolidating equipment is always a challenge and the Gator Frameworks Combination Guitar Seat and Single Guitar Stand offers a winning combination.
- Combination guitar seat and single guitar stand.
- Durable, padded seat cushion.
- Collapsible design with quick release pin for compact storage.
- Removable, ergonomic backrest secures to seat bottom.
- Folding, hideaway guitar stand on bottom front legs with finish-friendly padding.
- Soft micro-suede patch on seat for resting guitar neck when utilizing stand.
- Rubber no-slip feet with removable red safety rings.
- 300 lb weight capacity.
- Some assembly required, hardware included.
Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
Legendary vocal microphone, tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and back-up vocals.
The legendary Shure SM58 vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff.
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise.
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise.
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter.
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees.
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability.
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic.
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz.
- Replacement cartridge: R59.
Gator Cases GFW-GTR-SEAT Specifications
UPC Code: 716408544120
Exterior Length: 14.30"
Exterior Width: 14.00"
Exterior Height: 44.00"
Exterior Weight: 13.20 pounds
Weight Capacity: 300.00 pounds
Shure SM58 Specifications
|Type||Dynamic (moving coil)|
|Frequency Response||50 to 15.000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern||Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency|
(1) Gator Frameworks GFW-GTR-SEAT Combination Guitar Performance Seat and Single Guitar Stand
(1) Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
The GFW-GTR-SEAT Box Includes:
(1) Gator Frameworks GFW-GTR-SEAT Guitar Performance Seat
(1) Gator Frameworks Single Guitar Stand
(1) Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
(1) Swivel Stand Adapter
(1) Storage Bag
(1) Microphone Clip
(1) User Guide