FBT Pro DJ 15A 15" Powered Monitor Speaker & 15" Subwoofer Package
About This Product
FBT Pro DJ 15A 15" Processed Powered Monitor SpeakerJ speakers are versatile and easy to use in applications like Band PA, personal monitor, stage performance, theatres and halls, clubs, gyms, bars and more.
Bass reproduction at high volume.The DJ 15A also has another useful feature for DJs, including a two channel input mixer allowing the DJ to plug a music source and microphone direct into the speaker, giving separate control over volume for both devices. You can also daisy chain these speaker together if required. Ideal for many application of today’s modern DJ.
FBT Pro SUBline 15Sa 15” Processed Powered SubwooferThe SUBLINE 15Sa subwoofer is built in birch and plywood to extend the low frequency response. The 15Sa was engineered with the aim to maximize SPL/SIZE ratio, the SUBline 15Sa has a Class D amplifier and features a switch mode power supply and a Digital Signal Processor
With IN/OUT stereo connectors, it is possible to use only one subwoofer with Left and Right speakers Optional wheels, ergonomic integrated carrying handles and plywood cabinets allow an easy transport
FBT Pro SUBline 15Sa Features:• Compact band-pass design Subwoofer with high SPL and punch
• 380mm (15”) high excursion woofer with 75mm (3”) voice coil, custom made for FBT
• Frequency response from 38Hz to 120Hz
• 600W RMS Class D power amplifier with switch mode power supply
• Digital Signal Processor with 4 presets, 2 equalization with 2 LPF Crossover Settings
• 15mm (5/8”) Baltic birch plywood cabinet with scratch & scuff resistant paint finish
• M20 (20mm) top mount speaker stand socket, two aluminum carrying handles
• Very Lightweight, only 31.5 Kg, (70 lb)
• Provides additional low frequency reinforcement when used along with 2 - way EvoMaxX speakers.
• Control Panel with Stereo combo XLR/Jack in/outs, Stereo XLR HP-filter outs, Volume, EQ Presets, Phase Reversal Switch 0°-180°, 3 status LED indicators
Shure SM58 Vocal MicrophoneLegendary vocal microphone, tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and back-up vocals.
The legendary Shure SM58 vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
SM58 Features:• Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
• Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
• Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
• Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
• Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
• Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
• Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
• Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
• Replacement cartridge: R59
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 - Pair of Tripod Speaker Stands with FREE Carry BagSpeaker stands need to be both sturdy and easy to move. The Speaker Stand (Pair) fits on both accounts, giving you a stable environment in which to elevate your speakers to optimum height. Crafted from aluminum and powder-coated for finish durability, these stands will give you years of service. Each stand can hold up to 120 lbs. The strong telescoping and leg collars provide a stable stand for your speakers. The height adjustment collar has a safety pin for extra security. The JS-TS50-2 also includes a handy carry bag for FREE!
JS-TS50-2 Features:• Part Name: JS-TS50-2
• Long-lasting aluminum construction
• Durable powder-coated finish
• Tripod base is very stable and sturdy
• Stand is height-adjustable
• Carrying bag included for FREE!
• Holds up to 120 lbs.
• Height 46.5" - 81.5”
FBT Pro DJ 15A Specifications• 380 mm (15") custom woofer with improved efficiency and linearity.
• 350W rms class D amplifier for LF and 100W rms for HF.
• High efficiency switch mode power supply.
• 4 DSP preset for maximum acoustical flexibility.
• Two channels input mixer with stereo/mono OUT.
• 2-way bi-amplified system in Bass-Reflex
• Polypropylene enclosure with integrated handle
• 2 x M10 anchoring points
• 25mm (1”) HF custom AF compression driver
• 90°H x 60°V constant directivity horn
• On-board Digital Signal processing with dynamic equalizations and protections for high SPL and high reliability.
• Input panel with XLR/jack input and XLR Link, Mic/Line switch, Level, HP filter, 4 Preset Switch, Stereo RCA input, level, XLR OUT for daisy-chaining with Stereo/Mono switch selector.
FBT SUBline 15Sa Specifications
Configuration: 1 Way
Built-in amplifier cont. rms LF/HF: 400 Watts
Built-in amplifier max. rms LF/HF: 600 Watts
Built-in amplifier max. peak LF/HF: 1200 Watts
Frequency response @-6d: 38Hz - 120Hz
Low frequency woofer: 1x15 - 3 coil
Maximum SPL cont/peak: 131 / 135 half-space
Input impedance: 22 kOhm
Crossover frequency: 80 or 120Hz
AC Power requirements: 450 VA
Input connectors: stereo XLR with loop, HP out
Power cord: 5m / 16.4”
Net dimensions (WxHxD): 480x560x595 mm
Net dimensions (WxHxD): 18.91x22.06x23.44”
Net weight: 59.52 lbs.
Transport dimensions(WxHxD): 590x665x705 mm
Transport dimensions(WxHxD): 23.22x26.18x27.75 lbs.
Transport weight: 67.46 lbs.
Shure SM58 Specifications
|Type||Dynamic (moving coil)|
|Frequency Response||50 to 15.000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern||Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency|
This Package Includes:
(2) FBT Pro DJ 15A 15" Processed Powered Monitor Speakers
(1) FBT Pro SUBline 15Sa 15” Processed Powered Subwoofer
(2) FBT Pro DJ 15A Speaker Nylon Carry Bags [V38]
(1) FBT Pro SUBline 15SA Protective Nylon Subwoofer Cover [SL-CH-15S]
(2) Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 - Tripod Speaker Stands
(1) Durable Carry Bag (For the JS-TS50-2 Speaker Stands)
(3) IDJNow Black 10FT 16 Gauge AC Extension Cords
(3) 20FT Sure-Fit XLR Connecting Cables
(1) Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
Each FBT Pro DJ 15A Box Includes:
(1) FBT DJ 15A Processed Active Monitor
(1) Power Cable
(1) Owner's Manual
The FBT Pro SUBline 15Sa Box Includes:
(1) FBT Pro SUBline 15Sa 15” + 3” Processed Powered Subwoofer
(1) 16.4FT Power Cord
(1) User Manual
The Shure SM58 Box Includes:
(1) Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
(1) Swivel Stand Adapter
(1) Storage Bag
(1) Microphone Clip
(1) User Guide