Electro-Voice ZXA5-90B Powered 15” Two-Way Full-Range Loudspeaker
About This Product
The Electro-Voice ZXA5 combines the performance of DVX and ND2 with a high-output, dual-channel, integrated amplifier. Effortlessly delivering a continuous 250 watts to high-frequency and 1,000 watts into the low-frequency, the ZXA5 boasts an unprecedented power-to-weight ratio, and performance that is unmatched by powered systems that cost twice as much. In addition to its incredible sonic abilities, the ZXA5 retains all of the functionality of the passive ZX5 in terms of accessories, mounting options, and multi-angle monitors.
Electro-Voice ZXA5-90B Features:
- Ideal for both portable and installation use.
- Integrated 2-channel amplifier, 1000 W LF, 250 W HF.
- DVX3150 woofer with forced-air cooling.
- 2-inch ND2 titanium/neodymium HF driver.
- 90º x 50º coverage horn.
- High sensitivity, 133 dB maximum SPL.
- Switchable high-pass filter for use with subwoofer.
- PowerCon connector with slave through.
- Compact enclosure of high-impact polypropylene.
- Wedge shape for monitors at 45º or 55º.
- Integrated handle.
- Up to five anchor-plate attachments.
- M8 mounting inserts (10.)
Electro-Voice ZXA5-90B Specifications
|Amplifier Power||1250 Watts (RMS)|
|Chassis Size||381 mm (15")|
|Power Requirement||120V: 95V - 132V, 50 - 60 Hz, 0.6A 230V:190V - 264V, 50 - 60 Hz, 0.4A|
|Speaker Type||Full-range, Powered Monitors, Powered Monitors, Powered Speakers, Two-Way, Wedges|
|Frequency Response (-3 dB)||58 - 18000 Hz|
|Frequency Response (-10 dB)||50 - 20000 Hz|
|Recommended High-Pass Frequency||100 Hz User Selectable|
|Max. SPL/1m (calc)||133 dB Half Space|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H||90/60 °|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V||50/60 °|
|LF Transducer||15-inch DVX3150A|
|HF Transducer||2-inch ND2|
|Crossover Frequency||1500 Hz|
|Height||692 mm (27.24")|
|Width||446 mm (17.56")|
|Depth||411 mm (16.18")|
|Weight Net||22.9 kg (50.49 lbs)|
(1) Electro-Voice ZXA5-90B Powered 15” Two-Way Full-Range Loudspeaker