Electro-Voice EVID 4.2T Dual 4" Two-Way Surface-Mount Loudspeaker
About This Product
Perfect for a variety of environments where full-range audio is needed but space is limited: restaurants, bars, bistros, department stores, and out door venues. Offering the bass response of a much larger speaker, dual 4-inch woofers make the 4.2 a phenomenal performer. The 1-inch waveguide coupled titanium tweeter delivers controlled clean mids and highs. Combine it with the 12.1 subwoofer for an amazing listening experience. Full system protection and EV's unique Strong-Arm Mount (SAM) make the EVID 4.2 a solid choice in any environment.
Electro-Voice EVID 4.2T Features:
- Compact full range.
- Ideal for restaurants, bars, patios, and retail.
- Vented LF enclosure.
- 1-inch titanium diaphragm HF driver with neodymium magnetic structure.
- Coherent Coverage Waveguide.
- Full-bandwidth overload protection (LF and HF).
- Elliptical weather-resistant ABS enclosure.
- Paintable black or white finish.
- Magnetically shielded for video applications.
- Strong-Arm Mount for easy, flexible aiming.
- "T" version for 70 or 100 V distributed systems.
Electro-Voice EVID 4.2T Specifications
|Chassis Size||101.6 mm (4")|
|Input Connections||Spring Terminal|
|Speaker Type||Full-range, Mid-High, Two-Way|
|Transformer Taps (Transformer Version Only)||70 V: 3.75 W, 70 V/100 V:7.5 W, 15 W,30 W,8 Ω Bypass|
|Frequency Response (-10 dB)||65 - 20000 Hz|
|Sensitivity 1 W/1 m||89 dB|
|Max. SPL/1m (calc)||115 dB|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H||120 °|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V||80 °|
|System Power Handling (Continuous/Program/Peak)||100//400 Watts|
|LF Transducer||Two 4-inch|
|LF Power Handling||Two 4-inch Watts|
|HF Power Handling||1-inch Watts|
|Nominal Impedance (Passive)||8 Ω|
|Minimum Impedance||6 Ω|
|Height||309.89 mm (12.2")|
|Width||175.26 mm (6.9")|
|Depth||215.9 mm (8.5")|
|Weight Net||3.9 kg (8.6 lbs)|
(1) Electro-Voice EVID 4.2T Dual 4" Two-Way Surface-Mount Loudspeaker