Electro-Voice DL15ST Raw Speaker
About This Product
Electro Voice DL15ST Speakers are high-efficiency designs highly refined from years of development and field experience. They employ extended-length voice coils for high-impact reproduction of dynamic low-frequency program. All Electro Voice Speakers EV Speakers feature proprietary heat-transfer systems for unmatched power capacity and reliability. Kevlar-fiber composite cones are used to provide structural strength to resist collapse during explosive dynamic peaks and to provide internal mechanical dampening to minimize resonance’s that can change the character of the sound at high levels. DL and EVX woofers are made of cast aluminum frames with push terminals and all features Ring-Mode Decoupling (RMD) except for the DL18MT and the EVX180B.
Electro-Voice DL15ST Features:
- 15" loudspeaker ideal for high-power 2-way systems for voice reinforcement or bass.
- 400 W EIA power rating with maximum SPL output.
- Good choice for direct-radiating or horn loading.
- RMD technology ensures level-independent smooth vocal-range fidelity with low-frequency impact.
- 2.5" Voice Coil.
- 8 Ohms Impedance.
- 45-2000 Hz Frequency Range.
- 400 Watt Long-Term power rating (EIA).
- 1,600 Watt Short-Terms power rating.
- 95 dB Sensitivity (1W@1M).
- 121.0 dB Maximum SPL.
- 15.2 lb net weight.
Electro-Voice DL15ST Specifications
Frequency Response (-3dB) 45 - 2000 Hz
Sensitivity 1W/1m 95 dB
Max. SPL / 1m (calc); full space 121 dB
System Power Handling (continuous/program/peak) 400/800/1600 Watts
Nominal Impedance (Passive) 8 Ohms
Chassis Size 15 inches
Speaker Type Components
Weight Net 6.9 kg ( 15.21 lbs )
(1) Electro-Voice DL15ST Raw Speaker