Electro-Voice RE920TX Horn and Instrument Microphone
About This Product
The Electro-Voice model RE920Tx is a cardioid condenser mic, designed specially for wireless use with musical instruments. It includes a specially designed instrument mount clip assembly, which securely holds the mic in place, while isolating it from mechanical vibration. The mic is terminated in a TA4F connector wired for use with EV & Telex bodypack transmitters, and includes a two-stage foam windscreen, and a gig bag.
Electro-Voice RE920Tx Features:
- Unidirectional horn/drum mic.
- Back-electret condenser element.
- Cardioid polar pattern.
- TA4F connector for wireless bodypacks.
- A wired solution when coupled with a TXA.
- High SPL handling.
- Custom clip for secure mount to a variety of instruments.
Electro-Voice RE920Tx Specifications
|Diameter (Max)||24 mm (0.94")|
|Frequency Response||80 - 18,000 Hz|
|Impedance, Low-Z balanced||1000 Ω|
|Maximum SPL (1% THD)||148 dB|
|Open Circuit Voltage||1.3 mV/Pascal|
|Power Requirement||5 VDC (via optional bodypack)|
|Height||158 mm (6.22")|
|Weight Net||54 kg (119.05 lbs)|
(1) Electro-Voice RE920TX Horn and Instrument Microphone