Electro-Voice ND76S Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone with On/Off Switch * $30 Instant Rebate
About This Product
The ND76S is a robust, high-performance, large-diaphragm dynamic cardioid vocal microphone with a near-silent on/off switch which allows users the convenience of turning on and off the mic as needed. Designed to be a workhorse for all-around voice applications, the ND76S capsule is precisely tuned to deliver crisp, clear, and balanced vocal presence, as well as superior isolation from sound on the stage.
Electro-Voice ND76S Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone Features:
- Excellent all-around vocal performance.
- Crisp, clear and balanced.
- Large-diaphragm dynamic capsule.
- Creates a rich and detailed frequency response.
- Shock-mounted capsule minimizes handling noise.
- Low frequency bumps and thumps won’t get into the PA.
- Humbucking coil guards against line hum.
- Use with confidence near speaker cabinets and EMF-generating equipment racks.
- Memraflex grille resists denting.
- Durable tight-mesh grilles withstand extraordinarily rough treatment.
ND SERIES: YOUR SOUND STARTS HEREThe successor to the renowned n/dym series, the new nd series expands the previous product offering with four vocal and four instrument models for live performance and studio applications. Each ND Series model is equipped with features that are unique to both its price point and its particular application – all designed to offer superior sound quality, acoustic control and robustness. At the heart of the new dynamic models is a new large-diaphragm capsule design which takes the technology of the original N/Dym capsule to new levels of sonic performance. Vocalists can select a specific ND Series model to provide optimal results according to singing style and stage volume. Sound engineers and musicians will benefit from an easy set-up due to innovative mechanical solutions that solve typical instrument mic placement challenges.
Electro-Voice ND76S Specifications
|Audio Frequency Response||70 – 17,000|
|Case Material||Die cast zinc|
|Connector Type||3-pin XLR|
|Diameter (Max)||1.99" (50.5 mm)|
|Finish||Black polyurethane paint|
|Impedance, Low-Z balanced||350 Ω|
|Maximum SPL||> 140 dB|
|Open Circuit Voltage||2.4 mV/Pascal|
|Shipping Weight||20.21 oz (573 g)|
|Height||7.19" (182.5 mm)|
|Weight Net||11.39 oz (323 g)|
(1) Electro-Voice ND76S Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone with On/Off Switch