Electro-Voice Evolve 50 Portable Column Bluetooth PA System with Handheld Wireless System & In-Ear Monitors Package
About This Product
Electro-Voice Evolve 50 Portable Column PA System with Bluetooth
Designed to deliver an uncompromising combination of light weight, low-profile looks, and superior Electro-Voice audio quality, the EVOLVE 50 sets a new performance standard for powered column systems.
The perfect choice for DJs, mobile entertainers, bands, singer/songwriters, and any venue where high-output portable sound is needed – no other column system currently available sounds as good, looks as good, or is as easy to use. The smooth clarity of the EV sound in a sleek new form factor.
The EVOLVE 50 Portable Column System is a three component loudspeaker system powered by a 1000 W Class-D amplifier and driven by Electro-Voice's QuickSmartDSP. The system consists of a 15 mm wooden, ported, powered subwoofer enclosure that houses a 12” subwoofer capable of a functional frequency output down to 37 Hz. The bi-directional aluminum pole’s connection to the subwoofer is secured using a magnet, and the column array is gravity-held to the sub pole. The signal is internally routed to the components.
Eight 3.5" neodymium drivers in the column array coupled with the 12" subwoofer delivers up to 127 dB SPL. The eight composite waveguides control high frequencies with 120° of horizontal coverage, and 40° of asymmetrical (down-facing) vertical coverage to ensure suitable output for sitting and standing audiences. The sub pole and column array come prepackaged in a carrying bag.
The processing engine allows for easy setup via four presets (Music, Live, Speech, and Club), three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), output delay, phantom power (+15V), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure.
The new Electro-Voice QuickSmart Mobile application utilizes Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE) technology for the wireless configuration, control, and monitoring of up to six EVOLVE 50 systems simultaneously. High resolution Bluetooth audio streaming adds convenience for wireless music playback in breakout rooms, intermission, and musical accompaniment.
Electro-Voice Evolve 50 Portable Column PA System Features:
- Clean, compact design – built to blend in Lightweight column speaker array with cable-free connection quickly secures pole to sub.
- Easy transport and setup Ergonomically designed handles on both the array and the sub to enhance portability. Angled interface gives user easy access to make adjustments and connections on input panel.
- Real PA performance Legendary EV audio quality via eight 3.5-inch full-range drivers and a 12-inch subwoofer, powered by a three-channel amp for high output. Cutting-edge components and tuning provide full-sized sound in a super-streamlined, plug-and-play format.
- Wide, even coverage Custom waveguides provide ultra-wide 120° horizontal coverage and array-formed 40° asymmetrical vertical pattern control. No energy is wasted — exceptional audience coverage and clarity from front to back.
- High-quality Bluetooth audio For convenient streaming of background music or musical accompaniment direct from any mobile device.
- Wireless control and monitoring via the new Bluetooth QuickSmartMobile app Quickly configure up to six EVOLVE 50 systems simultaneously, and receive immediate notification during critical performance conditions.
Shure BLX24/SM58 Handheld Wireless System
Features SM58 Handheld Microphone
This package includes the BLX4 receiver and the BLX handheld transmitter with a SM58 mic capsule. The BLX transmitter features a popular mic capsule, a rugged and reliable ABS polymer chassis and frame, a 10 dB pad, an On/Off ergonomic push-button switch, and a single bi-color LED battery indicator. The BLX4 is a half-rack sized wireless receiver built into a rugged, polymer ABS chassis. It features advanced capabilities usually unavailable in wireless systems in this price range.
Shure BLX24/SM58 Handheld Wireless System Features:
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region dependent).
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity.
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best frequency.
- 1/4” and XLR audio outputs.
Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
Legendary vocal microphone, tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and back-up vocals.
The legendary Shure SM58 vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff.
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise.
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise.
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter.
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees.
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability.
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic.
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz.
- Replacement cartridge: R59.
5 Pack of 8" Reusable Hook and Loop Cable Ties
Bring order back to cable clutter. Bundle speaker, power, and lighting cords with these easily adjustable, reusable ties. The simple one-piece self-gripping design wraps onto itself for a secure hold and professional appearance.
Arriba Cases IDJ115 Universal Protective Lighting / Utility Case
Arriba Cases manufactures a wide variety of soft cases/bags designed for various lighting & audio products. Arriba Cases/bags are made to the highest standards and can be used for a wide variety of uses.
- Works with all brands of lighting fixtures.
- Affordable padded soft cases designed to protect and extend the life of mobile lighting fixtures.
- Secured zipped pocket for storing extra lamps, clamps, cables and other accessories.
- Secure "view windows" on Arriba Cases make it easy to identify specific fixtures even after they've been packed, or place your business card in the window for personal identification.
- Extra wide mouth design allows gear to be removed quickly and easily.
Made exclusively by Arriba Cases for IDJNow
MEE Audio [MEElectronics] M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s In-Ear Monitors with Detachable Cables (Smoke) [EP-M6PRO-BK-MEE]
Universal-Fit Musician's In-Ear Monitors with Detachable Cables
- Universal-fit in-ear monitors perfect for use on and off the stage.
- Studio-tuned sound with crystal clarity and deep bass.
- Detachable cables for added durability.
- All-day comfort with secure over-the-ear fit.
- In-ear design reduces outside noise.
- Headset cable features mic, remote, and volume control.
- for use with smartphones and tablets.
- Includes protective carrying case, Comply foam eartips, and 6 sets of silicone eartips, and extra cable.
Perfect on & Off the stage
Designed in collaboration with touring musicians, the M6 PRO is an all-in-one in-ear earphone for stage, gym, and street.
A new driver with an ultrathin 5µm diaphragm and aluminum voice coil is capable of more precise movement, delivering engaging, dynamic audio with better balance compared to the original M6 earphones. The resulting sound combines deep, yet well-balanced bass, good clarity, and crisp detail reproduction
The in-ear design of the M6 PRO blocks external noise and enables lower-volume listening, protecting your hearing and improving sound quality. Comply T-Series memory foam eartips deliver maximum comfort and further increase noise isolation for a superior audio experience.
Built To Last
Engineered for real-world durability, the M6 PRO is sweat-resistant and includes two detachable, replaceable cables – a headset cable and a high-grade stereo cable with internal braiding for strength and tangle-resistance.
Includes Headset Cable with Mic & Remote
The included headset cable features a built-in universal volume control, microphone, and remote, letting you seamlessly take calls and control media playback with compatible phones and tablets.
A gold-plated ¼" (6.3mm) stereo adapter is included for compatibility with a wide range of gear while the attached shirt clips and cable cinch keep the cord out of your way for greater freedom of movement. The premium carrying case has room for the spare cable, eartips, and all other accessories, letting the M6 PRO join you on the road.
Superior Fit & Comfort
Designed for extended listening sessions, the lightweight, low-profile M6 PRO utilizes seven pairs of eartips and flexible memory wire to provide a secure, personalized fit for all ears, eliminating the need to re-adjust your earphones.
Things don't always go according to plan the real world. If your headphones get crushed, shredded, fried, or simply left behind at a venue we've got you covered. Just tell us what happened and we'll give you a new pair at half price, no questions asked. Visit meeaudio.com/m6pro-LRP for more information or to request a replacement.
|Connector Type||2x XLR/TRS combo jack input 1x 3.5 mm Input 1x Stereo RCA input 1x Wireless Bluetooth® audio input 1x XLR THRU output 1x XLR MIX OUT output|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H||120°|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V||40°|
|Depth||Sub: 18.5 in; 471mm Column: 6.9 in; 172mm Pole: 2.2 in; 55mm|
|Enclosure Material||sub – 15mm plywood, column – poly composite, pole – aluminum|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||37 Hz – 20k Hz|
|Frequency Response (-3 dB)||43 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Grill||Steel with black powder coat|
|HF Power Handling||500Watts|
|LF Power Handling||500Watts|
|Max. SPL/1m (calc)||127dB|
|Maximum SPL (1% THD)||Sub: 20.9 in; 230mm Column: 32.5 in; 825mm Pole: 36.6 in; 929dB|
|Power Consumption||100 - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.5 - 0.6A|
|Powered or Passive||Powered|
|Shipping Weight||69lbs (31.3kg)|
|Weight Net||57.87lbs (26.25kg)|
|Width||Sub: 13.6 in; 345mm Column: 4.0 in; 102mm Pole: 1.9 in; 48.5mm|
Shure SM58 Specifications
|Type||Dynamic (moving coil)|
|Frequency Response||50 to 15.000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern||Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency|
Velcro Cable Ties Specifications
8" Length x 3/4" Width
20cm Length x 2cm Width
Arriba Cases IDJ115 Specifications
Case Size 9.5” Long x 9.5” Wide x 13” High
Inside Case Dimensions: 9.5” x 9.5” x 13” / 241mm x 241mm x 330mm
MEE Audio M6 PRO Specifications
(1) Electro-Voice Evolve 50 Portable Column PA System with Bluetooth
(1) Shure BLX24/SM58 Handheld Wireless System
(2) 20FT Red Braided Sure-Fit XLR Connecting Cables
(5) 8" Reusable Hook and Loop Cable Ties
(1) Arriba Cases IDJ115 Universal Protective Lighting / Utility Case
(1) MEE Audio M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s In-Ear Monitors - Black
The Evolve 50 System is shipped in two separate boxes
Box one contains the EVOLVE50-SB-US Evolve 50 Subwoofer
Box two contains the EVOLVE50-TB Column Array
The Electro Voice Evolve 50 Subwoofer Box Contains:
(1) Power cord
(1) EVOLVE 50 installation manual
(1) Warranty card
(1) Safety manual
The Electro Voice Evolve 50 Column Array Box Contains:
(1) Column array
(1) Sub pole
(1) Carry bag
(1) BLX4 Receiver
(1) BLX2/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
(2) AA Batteries
(1) User Manual
(1) Swivel Stand Adapter
(1) Storage Bag
(1) Microphone Clip
(1) User Guide
The XC-T5 Box Includes:
(5) 8" Reusable Hook and Loop Cable Ties
(1) Arriba Cases IDJ115 Universal Protective Lighting / Utility Case
(1) M6 PRO In-Ear Monitors
(1) Protective carrying case
(1) Spare cable
(2) Comply memory foam eartips
(6) Silicone eartips
(2) Shirt clips
(1) ¼" adapter
(1) User manual