Electro-Voice ETX-15P Powered Speaker Package
About This Product
Electro-Voice ETX-15P 15" Two Way Powered Loudspeaker
Inside each low-profile, tour-grade wood enclosure are a range of unique new features that set ETX apart, combining intelligent technology and innovative industrial design for spectacular results across all applications. EV-engineered high-efficiency transducers and high-powered Class-D amplifiers, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design and smart FIR-Drive DSP all work together to provide peerless EV sound quality and precise coverage at the highest SPLs.
Electro-Voice ETX-15P Features:• 15-inch LF SMX woofer.
• 1.25-inch HF titanium compression driver.
• 2000 W Class-D power amplifier with integrated FIR-Drive DSP.
• 135 dB peak SPL.
Electro Voice ETX-15P Padded Speaker Cover
The ETX-15P-CVR is the official Electro-Voice deluxe cover for ETX Series loudspeakers. Keep them clean and free from blemishes for longer life!
Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
Legendary vocal microphone, tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and back-up vocals.
The legendary Shure SM58 vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
SM58 Features:• Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange & bass rolloff.
• Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise.
• Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter.
• Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees.
• Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability.
• Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic.
• Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz.
• Replacement cartridge: R59.
• Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise.
Clutch CL-STPACK Heavy Duty Professional Tripod Speaker Stand Set with Carry Bag
The Clutch CL-STPACK includes two deluxe adjustable height Speaker Stands and a travel/storage bag. The speaker stands are a made from thick wall heavy gauge aluminum and are designed to properly hold the weight of up to 120 lbs. The durable black powder coat finish will help extend the cosmetic life after the rigors of performance and transportation. Easily adjustable with oversized grip knobs to tighten the collars and includes a safety pin to lock in your desired height. The slam protecting spring in the shaft will help against fast drops of the pole.
Clutch CL-STPACK Tripod Speaker Stand Package Features:
- Matching pair set of Heavy duty professional tripod speaker stands.
- Adjustable height can telescope from a minimum of 41 inches, to a maximum height of 72 inches (6 feet).
- Each stand has a 120 lb. holding capacity.
- 1-3/8" (35mm) diameter upper shaft.
- Rubber feet to prevent slips and dampen vibrations.
- Constructed with steel and aluminum.
- Sleek and stylish black powder coat finish.
- Oversized grip knobs for easy adjustments.
- perfect for DJ, bands, live performances, karaoke, or public addresses.
- High quality metal joints and connection junctions.
- Includes Properly fitting & durable protective double carry bag.
Electro-Voice ETX-15P Specifications
|Frequency Range||40 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||135 dB peak dB|
|Power Consumption||100 – 240 V~, 50 – 60 Hz, 1.6 – 0.8 A|
|Power Rating||2000 W|
|Frequency Response||48 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H||90 °|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V||60 °|
|LF Transducer||SMX2150 380 mm (15 in)|
|HF Transducer||DH3-B 1.25-in titanium compression driver|
|Crossover Frequency||1500 Hz|
|Connector Type||(2) XLR/TRS combo jack and (1) XLR link output|
|Enclosure Material||18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat|
|Grill||16AWG steel with powdercoat|
|Suspension||(8) M10 suspension points|
|Height||691 mm (27.2")|
|Width||431 mm (16.97")|
|Depth||447 mm (17.6")|
|Weight Net||27.7 kg (61.07 lbs)|
|Shipping Weight||31.5 kg (69.45 lbs)|
Shure SM58 Specifications
|Type||Dynamic (moving coil)|
|Frequency Response||50 to 15.000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern||Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency|
Clutch CL-STPACK Tripod Speaker Stand Set Specifications
Shipping Dimensions 5.50"L X 5.50"D X 40.00"H
Weight: 14.00 lbs
Product Name: CL-STPACK
Height: 41" - 72"
Load Capacity (each): 120 lbs
Telescoping Tube: 1 3/8"
Weight (per stand): 6 lbs.
The ETX15PGoPack Package Includes:
(2) Electro-Voice ETX-15P 15" Two Way Powered Loudspeaker
(2) Electro Voice ETX-15P-CVR Padded Speaker Covers [ETX-15P-CVR]
(1) Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
(3) 20FT Sure-Fit XLR Connecting Cables
(2) 10FT 16 Gauge Professional Grade AC Extension Cords
(2) Clutch CL-STPACK Professional Tripod Speaker Stands
(1) Clutch Durable Dual Speaker Stand Carry Bag
Each Electro-Voice ETX-15P Box Includes:
(1) Electro-Voice ETX-15P Powered Loudspeaker
(1) Power Cord
(1) Owner's Manual
Each Electro-Voice ETX-15P-CVR Box Includes:
(1) ETX-15P-CVR Padded Speaker Cover
The Shure SM58 Box Includes:
(1) Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
(1) Swivel Stand Adapter
(1) Storage Bag
(1) Microphone Clip
(1) User Guide
Each Clutch CL-STPACK Retail Box Includes:
(2) Clutch CL-STPACK Tripod Speaker Stands
(1) Clutch Durable Tripod Speaker Stand Set Carry Bag