Electro-voice DL1BFH Low/Mid-Frequency Raw Speaker
About This Product
Electro-voice DL1BFH Low/Mid-Frequency Raw SpeakerThe DL1BFH low/mid-frequency speaker is a 12", 8-ohm speaker driver designed for professional high-level monitoring and sound reinforcement.
Incorporated into the design are 3 exclusive Electro-Voice innovations: PROTEF, a Teflon-based coating, the Thermal Inductive Ring, and the Flux Demodulation Device.
Also included in the DL12BFH speaker design are aluminum castings fastened to the pole of the magnet to control inductance and provide a major heat transfer from the voice coil, which improves power handling and reduces thermal dynamic-range compression.
Electro-voice DL1BFH Features:• Woofer for compact 2-way systems
• Mid-bass woofer for 3- and 4-way systems
• 300W long-term power capacity
• 100dB sensitivity
• Thermally efficient magnet assembly for high reliability
• PROTEF coating helps protect woofer from excessive power peaks
• TIR and FDD reduce distortion, keep voice coil cool, and smooth frequency response
Electro-voice DL1BFH Specifications
Frequency Response (-3dB): 60 - 2500 Hz
Sensitivity 1W/1m: 96 dB
Max. SPL / 1m (calc); full space: 120.8 dB
System Power Handling (continuous/program/peak): 300/600/1200 Watts
Nominal Impedance (Passive): 8 Ohms
Chassis Size: 12 inches
Speaker Type: Components
Weight Net: 5 kg ( 11.02 lbs )