Denon Pro DN-200BR Stereo Bluetooth Audio Receiver
About This Product
With countless Bluetooth-enabled audio sources roaming the planet, the DN-200BR interfaces them all with a professional audio system for sound reinforcement, special event or retail applications. It receives Bluetooth signals wirelessly, then routes the audio to balanced XLR or ¼-inch outputs for integration with mixers and amplification systems. Its Bluetooth Pairing mode ensures a secure connection.
- Adds Bluetooth to any audio system.
- Balanced XLR and 1/4” audio outputs.
- From 20-82 ft range (Depending on your area).
- Discreet, robust build quality that can mount nearly anywhere.
Denon Pro DN-200BR Specifications
- 20 Hz – 20 KHz (+1 dBu)
- > 75 dB
- < 0.01%
- Balanced (XLR): +4 dBu (+1 dB)
- Unbalanced (1/4” / 6.35mm): -2 dBu (+1 dB)
- Version: 2.1 + Enhanced Data Rate (EDR)
- Maximum Receiver Power: Class 2, 4 dBm
- Receiver Frequency: 2.4 GHz – 2.480 GHz
- Receiver Range: Up to 82 ft. / 25 m
- Receiver Sensitivity: -80 dBm @ 0.1% BER
- AVCTP 1.0AVRCP 1.0GAVDP 1.2AVDTP 1.0A2DP 1.2Hands-Free Profile (HFP) 1.5Headset Profile (HSP) 1.1
- Supported Codec: SBC, MP3, AAC, aptX
- Operation Temperature: 41–95°F / 5–35°C
- Power Adapter: 5 V DC, 3 A, center-positive
- Input Voltage: 100–240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
Dimensions (width x depth x height)
- 5.8” x 4.6” x 1.8”
- 149 x 117 x 45 mm
- 1.3 lbs.
- 0.6 kg
(1) Denon Pro DN-200BR Stereo Bluetooth Audio Receiver
(1) Power adapter
(1) User Guide
(1) Safety and Warranty Manual