Denon DJ MCX8000 Standalone DJ Player and DJ Controller with Odyssey Case and Shure BLX24/SM58 Handheld Wireless System
About This Product
Denon DJ MCX8000 Standalone DJ Player and DJ Controller
No Computer Needed
Yes! Take command of the DJ booth with the all new standalone MCX8000 and transform an ordinary set into a full concert experience. Two hi-definition display screens control Denon DJ’s revolutionary standalone Engine 1.5 software and Serato DJ operation. It’s fully loaded with a 4-channel digital mixer that comes with 3 built-in instant effects for Engine software and line inputs. The solid metal construction is buttoned-up with velocity-sensitive performance pads for cues, rolls, slicer and samples.
Built-in Engine Software
What is Engine? Engine is the exclusive revolutionary DJ software under the hood of the MCX8000 that enables you to perform without a laptop. This amazing software brings you front and center to play your sets with the ability to just use a thumb drive with Engine. Engine 1.5 software has many advantages once installed on your PC/Mac to create your playlists/crates set cue points and analyze your entire library.
Serato DJ Ready
You have the advantage of having the best of both worlds, since the MCX8000 is compatible with the latest Serato DJ software and enables you to use 4-channels. There is also a DVS upgrade package, giving the MCX8000 unlimited possibilities.
Hand-Off With Ease
Transition between two DJs with ease! There are no interruptions between sets as Engine software enables the DJ to either plug into the MCX8000 via USB or Serato DJ while in sync with the vibe. There are two USB ports for flash drives and around the back of the MCX8000 there is a powered USB port for external hard drive used with Serato DJ.
Sound and Effects Matters
Built with onboard sound effects and a 24-bit pristine sound, the MCX8000 delivers a high-quality controller with XLR outputs for both the DJ booth and PA system. To top off the amazing sound, there are three sound effects built in: delay, echo and noise.
Next Generation In High Performance Media Player/Controller
The MCX8000 is the only media player/ controller that has its own built-in software and interfaces seamlessly with Serato DJ. We propel the DJ into the next generation of high performance standalone technology (Engine) with high-definition screens, simultaneously run Serato DJ, and a solid professional grade 24-bit 4-channel mixer which makes you limitless.
Denon DJ MCX8000 Features:
- Includes revolutionary Denon DJ Engine standalone technology.
- 2 USB inputs for Engine playback in standalone mode.
- Includes 4-deck Serato DJ software.
- 2 high-definition displays show Engine and Serato DJ operation.
- Professional 4-channel digital mixer with 2 microphone inputs.
- 3 built-in instant effects for Engine playback and line inputs.
- Velocity-sensitive performance pads for cues, rolls, slicer and samples.
- Stage LinQ network connection to control lighting and video.
- Serato DVS Upgrade Ready.
- Metal construction.
Odyssey FZGSMCX8000W2 Denon MCX8000 Flight Zone Glide Style Series DJ Controller Case with 2U 19" Rack Space
Flight Zone Glide Style Series with a bottom 19 inch 2U rack space
The new Odyssey FZGSMCX8000W2 Flight Zone case includes a removable V-cut front panel allowing access to the all of the DJ controller's front knob controls and input jack ports. It features our patented Glide Style platform perfect for positioning your laptop, tablet, effect processors, and other gear right where you want it over the MCX8000 controller. A cable management port, essential for a clean setup, is positioned below the rear of the player. Also Underneath the controller compartment is another one of Odyssey's signature digital controller case designs; a 2U 19" rack mount space below the controller space perfect for rack mount gear such as wireless mic systems, power strip, drive rack, or storage drawer. The mounting hardware included allows for front or rear rack mounting and can be removed all together if needed. Also available in our Black Label Series with all black hardware (FZGSMCX8000W2BL).
Odyssey FZGSMCX8000W2 Denon MCX8000 DJ Controller Case Features:
- Removable 2U 19" Rack Mount Rails Below the Controller Space.
- Removable V-cut Front Access Panel.
- Patented Top Glide Style Platform with 2 Cable Port Holes.
- Glide Platform Tension Latches.
- Bottom Rubber Feet.
- Roller Wheels for Easy Transport.
- Heavy-Duty Ball Corners and Hardware.
- Plenty of Cable Management Space Underneath & Behind the Controller.
- Exclusive Patent Pending Bevel Foam Interior.
- Bottom Cable Port, Perfect for Cable Management.
- Recessed Handle and Latches.
- Glide Platform: 31”W x 12”D.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Shure BLX24/SM58 Handheld Wireless System
Features SM58 Handheld Microphone
This package includes the BLX4 receiver and the BLX handheld transmitter with a SM58 mic capsule. The BLX transmitter features a popular mic capsule, a rugged and reliable ABS polymer chassis and frame, a 10 dB pad, an On/Off ergonomic push-button switch, and a single bi-color LED battery indicator. The BLX4 is a half-rack sized wireless receiver built into a rugged, polymer ABS chassis. It features advanced capabilities usually unavailable in wireless systems in this price range.
Shure BLX24/SM58 Handheld Wireless System Features:
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region dependent).
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity.
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best frequency.
- 1/4” and XLR audio outputs.
Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone
Legendary vocal microphone, tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and back-up vocals.
The legendary Shure SM58 vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone Features:
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff.
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise.
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise.
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter.
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees.
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability.
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic.
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz.
- Replacement cartridge: R59.
Denon DJ MCX8000 Specifications
Dimensions & Weight:
2.39 (W) x 1.42 (D) x 0.23 (H) in feet
28.68 (W) x 17.04 (D) x 2.76 (H) in inches
728.47 (W) x 432.82 (D) x 70.10 (H) in mm
Giftbox & Unit:
2.84 (W) x 1.76 (D) x 0.43 (H) in feet
34.08 (W) x 21.12 (D) x 5.16 (H) in inches
865.63 (W) x 536.45 (D) x 131.06 (H) in mm
Engine System Requirements
MAC:Mac OS X 10.8 or higher
WINDOWS: Windows 8 or higher
PROCESSOR: Core 2 Duo (32-bit) or higher, at least 1.8 GHz
SCREEN RESOLUTION: 1280 x 720 or higher
USB 2.0 port
Serato DJ System Requirements
MAC: Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10
WINDOWS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
PROCESSOR: i3, i5, i7 (32-/64-bit): 1.07GHz
SCREEN RESOLUTION:1280 x 720
USB 2.0 port
Odyssey FZGSMCX8000W2 Specifications
Approximate Dimensions (exterior):
34.25"W x 2.25"H x 22.5"D
Approximate Shipping dimensions (exterior):
35.25" x 13" x 23.75"
Approximate Shipping weight:
UPC barcode: 807822039764
EAN barcode: 8078220397608
Shure SM58 Specifications
|Type||Dynamic (moving coil)|
|Frequency Response||50 to 15.000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern||Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency|
(1) Denon DJ MCX8000 Standalone DJ Player and DJ Controller
(1) Odyssey FZGSMCX8000W2 Denon MCX8000 Flight Zone Glide Style Series DJ Controller Case with 2U 19" Rack Space
(1) Shure BLX24/SM58 Handheld Wireless System
(1) American DJ XL-3 3’ XLR to XLR Cable
(2) Universal 20' Red Braided Sure-Fit XLR to XLR Connecting Cables
The MCX8000 Box Includes:
(1) Power Adapter
(1) USB Cable
(1) Quickstart Guide
(1) Software Download Card
(1) Safety & Warranty Manual
The FZGSMCX8000W2 Box Includes:
(1) Odyssey FZGSMCX8000W2 Denon MCX8000 Flight Zone Glide Style DJ Controller Case
The Shure BLX24/SM58 Box Includes:
(1) BLX4 Receiver
(1) BLX2/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
(2) AA Batteries
(1) User Manual
(1) Swivel Stand Adapter
(1) Storage Bag
(1) Microphone Clip
(1) User Guide