Denon DN-HP500 Professional Studio Recording DJ Headphones
About This Product
Denon DN-HP500 Professional DJ Headphones
Introducing the DN-HP500 headphones from Denon DJ. These latest headphones, like the HP1000 and HP700 models, produce impeccably clean and vibrant audio while withstanding the high-volume demands of today’s DJs; all in a stylish and affordable package.
The stylish DNHP500 DJ headphones can withstand the high-volume demands of today’s DJs in a comfortable package.
An excellent feature is the folding design which is a flexible joint which allows you to fold the headphones to half their size for space saving travel and protection. Additional features are a sturdy metal headband, real stainless steel plate etched with Denon DJ logo and +90 degree swivel mechanism.
Denon DN-HP500 Features:
- Type: Air tightness Closed Dynamic.
- ±90 deg Swivel Mechanism.
- Driver Unit: phi 40mm Neodymium Magnet.
- Impedance: 40 ohms.
- Frequency Response:10 (target)-28kHz.
- Output (Sensitivity): 103dB.
- Max Input Power 1,300mW.
- Cord Length: 1.2m (max 3m).
Denon DN-HP500 Specifications
- Folding Design:
- The flexible joints allow you to fold the headphones to half their size for space-saving travel and protection
- Sturdy Metal Headband
- Real Stainless Steel Plate Etched with Denon DJ Logo
- +90 Degree Swivel Mechanism
- Type: Closed Dynamic
- Driver Unit: 40mm
- Impedance: 48 ohms
- Frequency Response: 15 - 28000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 102dB / mW
- Maximum Input Power: 1,300 mW
- Cord Length: 1.2m coiled, 3m uncoile