Denon DJ MCX8000 Standalone DJ Player and DJ Controller & Mackie Thump15 Speakers DJ Package
About This Product
Denon DJ MCX8000 Standalone DJ player and DJ Controller
No Computer Needed
Yes! Take command of the DJ booth with the all new standalone MCX8000 and transform an ordinary set into a full concert experience. Two hi-definition display screens control Denon DJ’s revolutionary standalone Engine 1.5 software and Serato DJ operation. It’s fully loaded with a 4-channel digital mixer that comes with 3 built-in instant effects for Engine software and line inputs. The solid metal construction is buttoned-up with velocity-sensitive performance pads for cues, rolls, slicer and samples.
Built-in Engine Software
What is Engine? Engine is the exclusive revolutionary DJ software under the hood of the MCX8000 that enables you to perform without a laptop. This amazing software brings you front and center to play your sets with the ability to just use a thumb drive with Engine. Engine 1.5 software has many advantages once installed on your PC/Mac to create your playlists/crates set cue points and analyze your entire library.
Serato DJ Ready
You have the advantage of having the best of both worlds, since the MCX8000 is compatible with the latest Serato DJ software and enables you to use 4-channels. There is also a DVS upgrade package, giving the MCX8000 unlimited possibilities.
Hand-Off With Ease
Transition between two DJs with ease! There are no interruptions between sets as Engine software enables the DJ to either plug into the MCX8000 via USB or Serato DJ while in sync with the vibe. There are two USB ports for flash drives and around the back of the MCX8000 there is a powered USB port for external hard drive used with Serato DJ.
Sound and Effects Matters
Built with onboard sound effects and a 24-bit pristine sound, the MCX8000 delivers a high-quality controller with XLR outputs for both the DJ booth and PA system. To top off the amazing sound, there are three sound effects built in: delay, echo and noise.
Next Generation In High Performance Media Player/Controller
The MCX8000 is the only media player/ controller that has its own built-in software and interfaces seamlessly with Serato DJ. We propel the DJ into the next generation of high performance standalone technology (Engine) with high-definition screens, simultaneously run Serato DJ, and a solid professional grade 24-bit 4-channel mixer which makes you limitless.
Denon DJ MCX8000 Features:
- Includes revolutionary Denon DJ Engine standalone technology.
- 2 USB inputs for Engine playback in standalone mode.
- Includes 4-deck Serato DJ software.
- 2 high-definition displays show Engine and Serato DJ operation.
- Professional 4-channel digital mixer with 2 microphone inputs.
- 3 built-in instant effects for Engine playback and line inputs.
- Velocity-sensitive performance pads for cues, rolls, slicer and samples.
- Stage LinQ network connection to control lighting and video.
- Serato DVS Upgrade Ready.
- Metal construction.
Odyssey FZDNMCX8000 Flight Zone Low Profile Denon MCX8000 DJ Controller Case
The compact Flight Zone FZDNMCX8000 is case specifically designed to hold the Denon MCX8000 DJ controller and features our exclusive, patent pending, high-density quick access open port bevel foam interior that is neatly angled upward to raise the controller for an efficient control surface. The sleek reverse lid shallow bottom design allows easy access to the front controls and headphone/mic jacks. Each is built with rubber feat, hefty ball corners, and heavy-duty recessed latches and handle.
- Heavy-Duty Yet Light Weight.
- Reverse Lid, Shallow Bottom, Extremely Low Profile Design.
- Exclusive Patent Pending Bevel Foam Interior.
- Quick Access Open Port.
- Bottom Cable Port Access Hole for Clean Cabling.
- Chrome-plated Steel Ball Corners and Spring-Loaded Handle.
- Recessed Latches.
- Bottom Rubber Feet.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Mackie Thump15 1000 Watt 15” Powered Loudspeaker
Only Mackie Thump Powered Loudspeakers deliver the class-leading, chest-thumping low end you deserve. With 1000+ watts of power, you get the high output you need in a package that’s tough, lightweight and portable. Featuring a built-in 3-band EQ and designed by the world’s leader in portable sound, Thump delivers power, performance and proven quality.
You Get More With Thump
The all-new Thump Series loudspeakers deliver more than twice the power of the previous generation. Plus, we’ve upped the amazing amount of low end Thump delivers. They’re even more high-output, they have even more bass and they are still as affordable as ever. Get louder. Get lower.
Only Thump loudspeakers deliver the proven chest-thumping performance you (and your audience) deserve. Now, with our all-new dynamic bass response technology, you get the deep, hard-hitting lows you’ve come to expect from Thump at any volume level.
Really bring the bass by adding the new 1200W Thump18S powered subwoofer. The powerful 18″ sub is a professional band-pass design, delivering high-output and deep, rich lows that completely fill the room.
When budget is a concern, Thump is the clear choice. Only Thump delivers the power you need, the sound quality you deserve and the low end to get people dancing. And, all at the same price as the competition. Don’t settle for less.
Thump full-range loudspeakers are packed with 1000W of ultra-efficient Class-D power. The all-new robust drivers are custom-designed and ready for high-output portable applications. Thump delivers that power and performance you need to reach more people than ever before.
Portable speakers need to be flexible. They can be used as a main one day and a stage monitor the next. With Thump, you’ve got everything you need to get the job done. The built-in 3-band EQ features a sweepable mid, perfect for dialing in the sound to fit the application.
The lightweight design is easy to get up on a tripod or atop a sub. You need a speaker than can handle a wide range of jobs and Thump delivers.
Mackie Thump15 and TH-15 Padded Protective Speaker Bag
Who loves big dings on the side of their brand new speaker? We thought not. Protect your investment with these durable speaker covers that fit perfectly on your SRM loudspeaker.
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Tripod Speaker Stand Pair with FREE Carry Bag
Speaker stands need to be both sturdy and easy to move. The Speaker Stand (Pair) fits on both accounts, giving you a stable environment in which to elevate your speakers to optimum height. Crafted from aluminum and powder-coated for finish durability, these stands will give you years of service. Each stand can hold up to 120 lbs. The strong telescoping and leg collars provide a stable stand for your speakers. The height adjustment collar has a safety pin for extra security. The JS-TS50-2 also includes a handy carry bag for FREE!
- Part Name: JS-TS50-2.
- Long-lasting aluminum construction.
- Durable powder-coated finish.
- Tripod base is very stable and sturdy.
- Stand is height-adjustable.
- Carrying bag included for FREE!
- Holds up to 120 lbs.
- Height 46.5" - 81.5”.
Engine System Requirements
MAC:Mac OS X 10.8 or higher
WINDOWS: Windows 8 or higher
PROCESSOR: Core 2 Duo (32-bit) or higher, at least 1.8 GHz
SCREEN RESOLUTION: 1280 x 720 or higher
USB 2.0 port
Serato DJ System Requirements
MAC: Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10
WINDOWS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
PROCESSOR: i3, i5, i7 (32-/64-bit): 1.07GHz
SCREEN RESOLUTION:1280 x 720
USB 2.0 port
Odyssey FZDNMCX8000 Specifications
Approximate Dimensions (exterior):
31.75"W x 7.75"H x 22"D
Approximate Shipping dimensions (exterior):
33" x 9.25" x 23.25"
Approximate Shipping weight:
UPC barcode: 807822039740
EAN barcode: 8078220397400
Mackie Thump15 Specifications
1000W TOTAL SYSTEM POWER
- Gig-ready, high-output design
- Ultra-efficient Class-D amplification
CLASS-LEADING, CHEST-THUMPING LOW END
- 15" high-output woofer / 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- Dynamic bass response delivers amazing lows at all volumes
TOTAL SYSTEM OPTIMIZATION
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Transducer time alignment
- System protection / limiting
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid to dial in the perfect sound
- Mic/line input allows direct connection of microphone
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole-mounting
- Angled design perfect for use as a stage monitor
LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE
- Rugged polypropylene construction designed for heavy use
- 33.2 lbs / 15.1 kg
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Specifications
Product Name: JS-TS50-2
Part Number: 17318
Height: 46.5” – 81.5”
Base Diameter: 47”
Load Capacity: 120 lbs.
Telescoping Tube: 1 3/8” (35mm)
Weight (Per Stand): 4.2 lbs.
(1) Denon DJ MCX8000 Standalone DJ player and DJ Controller
(1) Odyssey FZDNMCX8000 Flight Zone Low Profile Denon MCX8000 DJ Controller Case
(2) Mackie Thump15 1000 Watt 15” Powered Loudspeakers
(2) Mackie Thump15 and TH-15 Padded Protective Speaker Bags
(1) Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Tripod Speaker Stand Pair with FREE Carry Bag
(2) 20 ft sure-fit XLR connecting cables
(3) Black 10FT 16 Gauge AC Extension Cords
(1) Power Adapter
(1) USB Cable
(1) Quickstart Guide
(1) Software Download Card
(1) Safety & Warranty Manual
(1) Odyssey FZDNMCX8000 Flight Zone Low Profile Denon MCX8000 DJ Controller Case
Each Mackie Thump15 Box Includes:
(1) Mackie Thump15 1000 Watt 15” Powered Loudspeaker
(1) Power Cord
(1) Instruction Manual
(1) Mackie TH15ABAG Padded Protective Cover for Mackie Thump15 & TH-15 Series Speakers
(2) Tripod Speaker Stands
(1) FREE Durable Speaker Stand Carry Bag