Denon DJ MCX8000 Standalone DJ player and DJ Controller and Deluxe Case Package
About This Product
Denon DJ MCX8000 Standalone DJ player and DJ Controller
No Computer Needed
Yes! Take command of the DJ booth with the all new standalone MCX8000 and transform an ordinary set into a full concert experience. Two hi-definition display screens control Denon DJ’s revolutionary standalone Engine 1.5 software and Serato DJ operation. It’s fully loaded with a 4-channel digital mixer that comes with 3 built-in instant effects for Engine software and line inputs. The solid metal construction is buttoned-up with velocity-sensitive performance pads for cues, rolls, slicer and samples.
Built-in Engine Software
What is Engine? Engine is the exclusive revolutionary DJ software under the hood of the MCX8000 that enables you to perform without a laptop. This amazing software brings you front and center to play your sets with the ability to just use a thumb drive with Engine. Engine 1.5 software has many advantages once installed on your PC/Mac to create your playlists/crates set cue points and analyze your entire library.
Serato DJ Ready
You have the advantage of having the best of both worlds, since the MCX8000 is compatible with the latest Serato DJ software and enables you to use 4-channels. There is also a DVS upgrade package, giving the MCX8000 unlimited possibilities.
Hand-Off With Ease
Transition between two DJs with ease! There are no interruptions between sets as Engine software enables the DJ to either plug into the MCX8000 via USB or Serato DJ while in sync with the vibe. There are two USB ports for flash drives and around the back of the MCX8000 there is a powered USB port for external hard drive used with Serato DJ.
Sound and Effects Matters
Built with onboard sound effects and a 24-bit pristine sound, the MCX8000 delivers a high-quality controller with XLR outputs for both the DJ booth and PA system. To top off the amazing sound, there are three sound effects built in: delay, echo and noise.
Next Generation In High Performance Media Player/Controller
The MCX8000 is the only media player/ controller that has its own built-in software and interfaces seamlessly with Serato DJ. We propel the DJ into the next generation of high performance standalone technology (Engine) with high-definition screens, simultaneously run Serato DJ, and a solid professional grade 24-bit 4-channel mixer which makes you limitless.
Denon DJ MCX8000 Features:
- Includes revolutionary Denon DJ Engine standalone technology.
- 2 USB inputs for Engine playback in standalone mode.
- Includes 4-deck Serato DJ software.
- 2 high-definition displays show Engine and Serato DJ operation.
- Professional 4-channel digital mixer with 2 microphone inputs.
- 3 built-in instant effects for Engine playback and line inputs.
- Velocity-sensitive performance pads for cues, rolls, slicer and samples.
- Stage LinQ network connection to control lighting and video.
- Serato DVS Upgrade Ready.
- Metal construction.
Odyssey FZGSMCX8000W2 Denon MCX8000 Flight Zone Glide Style Series DJ Controller Case with 2U 19" Rack Space
Flight Zone Glide Style Series with a bottom 19 inch 2U rack space
The new Odyssey FZGSMCX8000W2 Flight Zone case includes a removable V-cut front panel allowing access to the all of the DJ controller's front knob controls and input jack ports. It features our patented Glide Style platform perfect for positioning your laptop, tablet, effect processors, and other gear right where you want it over the MCX8000 controller. A cable management port, essential for a clean setup, is positioned below the rear of the player. Also Underneath the controller compartment is another one of Odyssey's signature digital controller case designs; a 2U 19" rack mount space below the controller space perfect for rack mount gear such as wireless mic systems, power strip, drive rack, or storage drawer. The mounting hardware included allows for front or rear rack mounting and can be removed all together if needed. Also available in our Black Label Series with all black hardware (FZGSMCX8000W2BL).
- Removable 2U 19" Rack Mount Rails Below the Controller Space.
- Removable V-cut Front Access Panel.
- Patented Top Glide Style Platform with 2 Cable Port Holes.
- Glide Platform Tension Latches.
- Bottom Rubber Feet.
- Roller Wheels for Easy Transport.
- Heavy-Duty Ball Corners and Hardware.
- Plenty of Cable Management Space Underneath & Behind the Controller.
- Exclusive Patent Pending Bevel Foam Interior.
- Bottom Cable Port, Perfect for Cable Management.
- Recessed Handle and Latches.
- Glide Platform: 31”W x 12”D.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Denon DJ MCX8000 Specifications
Engine System Requirements
MAC:Mac OS X 10.8 or higher
WINDOWS: Windows 8 or higher
PROCESSOR: Core 2 Duo (32-bit) or higher, at least 1.8 GHz
SCREEN RESOLUTION: 1280 x 720 or higher
USB 2.0 port
Serato DJ System Requirements
MAC: Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10
WINDOWS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
PROCESSOR: i3, i5, i7 (32-/64-bit): 1.07GHz
SCREEN RESOLUTION:1280 x 720
USB 2.0 port
Odyssey FZGSMCX8000W2 Specifications
Approximate Dimensions (exterior):
34.25"W x 2.25"H x 22.5"D
Approximate Shipping dimensions (exterior):
35.25" x 13" x 23.75"
Approximate Shipping weight:
UPC barcode: 807822039764
EAN barcode: 8078220397608
(1) Denon DJ MCX8000 Standalone DJ player and DJ Controller
(1) Odyssey FZGSMCX8000W2 Denon MCX8000 Flight Zone Glide Style Series DJ Controller Case with 2U 19" Rack Space
(1) Power Adapter
(1) USB Cable
(1) Quickstart Guide
(1) Software Download Card
(1) Safety & Warranty Manual
(1) Odyssey FZGSMCX8000W2 Denon MCX8000 Flight Zone Glide Style DJ Controller Case