Denon DJ MC6000MK2 Professional Digital Mixer & Controller with KRK Rokit RP5G3 5" Powered Monitor Speakers Package
About This Product
Denon DJ MC6000MK2 Professional Digital Mixer & ControllerIncludes a full licensed version of Serato DJ via user download.
The MC6000Mk2 is Denon DJ’s next generation, flagship professional DJ controller and digital mixer. Created to be the definitive tool for contemporary club and mobile DJ’s, the slimline, table-top steel chassis unit combines a 4 channel/8 source real-time matrix operational digital mixer with a 24-bit, class-leading digital and analog audio interface. This Mark 2 incarnation operates out of the box with the bundled Serato DJ Intro (upgradable to Serato DJ) and is fully MIDI compliant to work with other software solutions via supplied or created mappings.
The MC6000Mk2 enables dual-deck functionality, opening up the creative possibilities of 4 deck mixing, with the unit’s top panel featuring all important transport, pitch, EQ, loop, hot-cue/sample, navigation and FX controls - ergonomically positioned to ensure optimal, error free live performance. DJ’s can now also take advantage of the world renowned video mixing features of the optional Serato Video plug-in, allowing them to programme, mix, add transition FX and scratch video just as they would with audio.
Operated as a fully functional DJ software controller or as a stand-alone digital mixer, the MC6000MK2 accommodates a multitude of connectivity options to suit a DJ’s preferred workflow. Table top CD and Vinyl decks, plus auxiliary input sources can easily be integrated, with USB audio input routing adding even more flexibility.
The logical, illuminated control interface gives DJ’s the confidence that all faders, dials and buttons are exactly where they need to be - freeing them to be totally focused on their creative performance. The unit’s top panel ensures maximum ease and efficiency when controlling Serato Intro, allowing access of such ‘on-trend’ DJ performance modes as ‘Roll’, ‘Sensor’ and ‘Slip’ Instant screen view preferences like Serato’s ‘Panel’, ‘View’, ‘Area’ and ‘List’ can also be selected with individual buttons and in addition, with the MK2 unit’s, now four, independent deck layer keys, fast accurate deck/track selection is guaranteed.
For recording and playback, the MC6000MK2 features a Line 1/2 Thru to PC Mode, for connection to both Mac and PC hardware. Additional control features are added to this new and improved unit, bringing Beats Parameter knob (dedicated for controlling beat attributes), FX Tap Button (to add BPM data), FX Mode Change and now 8 Assign keys for fluid and comprehensive effects control.
The MC6000MK2 also offers dual balanced mic inputs (with independent echo FX and EQ). Uncompromising professional balanced and non-balanced audio outs ensure source sound quality is world class, whether the DJ is playing a live radio gig, small house-party or a large festival stage. Being a 100%, fully MIDI compliant controller, the MC6000MK2 is unlimited in its ability to partner alternative DJ software solutions, natively supported by Serato DJ (full version)*, Virtual DJ* and Mixvibes Cross*. Denon DJ supplied mappings ensure compatibility with Native Instruments Traktor software.
KRK Rokit 5 G3 RP5G3 5" Powered Studio Monitor Speaker
KRK Systems is one of the world’s most respected manufacturers of studio reference monitors. In their state of the art design facility, KRK engineers create products that deliver natural and balanced spectral response with low distortion and superior imaging. KRK Studio Monitors have been the professional’s choice of recording engineers and artists for mixing and mastering hit records around the globe, as they need to hear every nuance of the audio being reproduced. KRK ROKIT Generation 3 monitors continue in this design philosophy, so regardless of your musical style, genre, or particular mixing needs, KRK Rokits deliver.
ROKIT 5 Powered Monitor - Generation 3
KRK's ROKIT 5 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitors offer professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1” soft dome tweeter and 5” glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 106dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 5 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration.
As one of the most used Studio monitors in the world, the ROKIT 5 is a high valuable and compact solution towards an accurate mix.
Rokit 5 G3 Features:
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion.
- Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging.
- 1” Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity & extended response up to 35kHz.
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste.
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange & tight bass.
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics.
- Front Firing Port — Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling.
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction.
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization.
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼”, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment.
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface.
- Peak SPL : 106dB.
- Frequency Response 45Hz - 35kHz (+/- 2 dB).
Denon MC6000MK2 Specifications
- 4-Channel, 4-Deck, 8-Source Premium Digital Mixer
- Includes full-version Serato DJ (user download)
- Also compatible with: Virtual DJ Pro, Traktor2 (w/mapping file)
- Slim Tabletop design for Mobile DJ portability
- Intuitive 4 deck control, with independant deck buttons (for Serato DJ w/upgrade)
- Real-time Mixer Matrix Operation, Analog Sources & USB MIDI/Audio
- Included USB Audio Interface (Soundcard) 2in/2out (stereo)
- Denon's original, X-F Link Audio/Video Assignable cross-fader function (for Serato Video w/upgrade)
- High resolution 105mm Touch-Sensitive Jog Wheel
- Smooth 60mm long Pitch Slider with high 14-bit resolution
- File browse navigation keys & rotary encoder file selector knob w/illuminated ring
- 4 + 4 Hot Cue/Sampler buttons w/ bank selector key
- Auto/Manual Looping w/Loop Adjust & ROLL
- Censor & Slip features
- 3 EFX adjustment Knobs with on/off buttons and Beats Knob selector
- Large size Cue & PLAY buttons
- Powerful Shift Key - used for various dual button operation
- Search Keys (<< >>) to advance around within the file
- Denon's legacy "Pitch Bend" keys
- Vinyl on/off button
- SYNC key for beat matching between decks
- Key Lock on/off button
- Filter/Video adjustment knobs with on/off buttons
- Selectable PFL input gain & program meters
- Independent CUE System (all channels)
- Split Cue function with Cue/Master pan knob
- High quality, high output Headphone Amp
- 45mm Channel & Cross Faders
- Independent Channel A-B Thru Switch (crossfader)
- Cross Fader contour adjustment
- Independent 3-Band Channel EQ w/Kills (High-Mid-Low)
- XLR Balanced & RCA Unbalanced Master Output
- Master Output Stereo/Mono switch
- Booth Output w/Source Selector & level control
- 2 Mic Inputs (XLR & 1/4 TRS)
- Mic 3-Band EQ (High-Mid-Low) for Mic 1 & 2
- Mic Ducking & Built in Echo Effect for Mic 1 & 2
- Various Utility presets to customize user settings
- MIDI Mappable control surface (for other DJ applications)
- Firmware upgradable over USB
- Denon DJ ‘Professional Grade’ Steel Construction
- Kensington lock terminal to prevent theft
- AC adaptor powered
- MAC OS X 10.6 or later, Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8 Compatible Optional 19" rackmount accessory (RM6000) available
- Optional Nylon Flight Case (FB3000) available Size 18.1"(w) x 2.0"(h) 11.1"(d) without rack ears
- 482(w) x 50(h) x 283(d) mm with rack ears
- Weight 9.2lbs unit / 12.7lbs in carton
- 4.1kg unit / 5.8kg in carton
KRK ROKIT 5 G3 Technical Specifications
- Configuration: 2-Way
- System type: Active Studio Monitor
- Low-Frequency: 5" Aramid Glass Composite woofer
- Mid-Frequency: N/A
- High-Frequency: 1" soft dome tweeter
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 35kHz
- Max Peak SPL: 106 dB
- Amplifier Class: Class A-B
- Power Output: 50W
- High Frequency: 20W
- Mid-Frequency: N/A
- Low Frequency: 30W
- Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 K Ohm balanced
- HF Level Adjust: -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB
- System Volume: (-30dB - +6dB)
- Indicators: Power
- Input Connectors:
- Unbalanced RCA
- Balanced 1/4" TRS
- Balanced XLR
- Enclosure Construction: MDF
- Finish: Black vinyl wrap
- Port Configuration: Front firing slot port
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 9.06" (230mm) x 7.28" (185mm) x 11.10" (282mm)
- Weight: 14.1 lbs (6.4 kg)
(1) Denon DJ MC6000MK2 Professional Digital Mixer & Controller
(2) KRK Rokit 5 G3 RP5G3 5" Powered Studio Monitor Speakers
(2) American DJ 12FT XLR to XLR Cable
The MC6000MK2 Box Includes:
(1) Denon DJ MC6000MK2
(1) Full licensed version of Serato DJ via user download
(1) Quick Setup Guide
(1) Mapping Guide
(2) Power Cord [Both USA & Canadian Models]
(1) AC Adaptor
(1) USB Cable
(1) CD-ROM / MC6000MK2 Resource Disk.
(1) KRK Rokit 5 G3 RP5G3 Powered Studio Monitor Speaker
(1) Power Cord
(1) User guide & warranty card
(1) American DJ 12FT XLR to XLR Cable [XL-12]