Denon DJ MC6000MK2 Professional Digital Mixer & Controller Pro DJ Package
About This Product
Denon DJ MC6000MK2 Professional Digital Mixer & ControllerIncludes a full licensed version of Serato DJ via user download.
The MC6000Mk2 is Denon DJ’s next generation, flagship professional DJ controller and digital mixer. Created to be the definitive tool for contemporary club and mobile DJ’s, the slimline, table-top steel chassis unit combines a 4 channel/8 source real-time matrix operational digital mixer with a 24-bit, class-leading digital and analog audio interface. This Mark 2 incarnation operates out of the box with the bundled Serato DJ Intro (upgradable to Serato DJ) and is fully MIDI compliant to work with other software solutions via supplied or created mappings.
The MC6000Mk2 enables dual-deck functionality, opening up the creative possibilities of 4 deck mixing, with the unit’s top panel featuring all important transport, pitch, EQ, loop, hot-cue/sample, navigation and FX controls - ergonomically positioned to ensure optimal, error free live performance. DJ’s can now also take advantage of the world renowned video mixing features of the optional Serato Video plug-in, allowing them to programme, mix, add transition FX and scratch video just as they would with audio.
Operated as a fully functional DJ software controller or as a stand-alone digital mixer, the MC6000MK2 accommodates a multitude of connectivity options to suit a DJ’s preferred workflow. Table top CD and Vinyl decks, plus auxiliary input sources can easily be integrated, with USB audio input routing adding even more flexibility.
The logical, illuminated control interface gives DJ’s the confidence that all faders, dials and buttons are exactly where they need to be - freeing them to be totally focused on their creative performance. The unit’s top panel ensures maximum ease and efficiency when controlling Serato Intro, allowing access of such ‘on-trend’ DJ performance modes as ‘Roll’, ‘Sensor’ and ‘Slip’ Instant screen view preferences like Serato’s ‘Panel’, ‘View’, ‘Area’ and ‘List’ can also be selected with individual buttons and in addition, with the MK2 unit’s, now four, independent deck layer keys, fast accurate deck/track selection is guaranteed.
For recording and playback, the MC6000MK2 features a Line 1/2 Thru to PC Mode, for connection to both Mac and PC hardware. Additional control features are added to this new and improved unit, bringing Beats Parameter knob (dedicated for controlling beat attributes), FX Tap Button (to add BPM data), FX Mode Change and now 8 Assign keys for fluid and comprehensive effects control.
The MC6000MK2 also offers dual balanced mic inputs (with independent echo FX and EQ). Uncompromising professional balanced and non-balanced audio outs ensure source sound quality is world class, whether the DJ is playing a live radio gig, small house-party or a large festival stage. Being a 100%, fully MIDI compliant controller, the MC6000MK2 is unlimited in its ability to partner alternative DJ software solutions, natively supported by Serato DJ (full version)*, Virtual DJ* and Mixvibes Cross*. Denon DJ supplied mappings ensure compatibility with Native Instruments Traktor software.
ProX Denon DN-MC6000 / MC6000 MK2 Digital Controller Flight Case w/Laptop Shelf [XS-DNMC6000LT]
The XS-DNMC6000-LT is the perfect companion for the state-of-the-art digital DJ.
This ATA style 300 gig ready case has a sleek exterior that is sure to turn heads. It is designed to protect the Denon DN-MC6000, and it does the job well.
The case is constructed with a rugged and durable Premium Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back of the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel so you can access your inputs easily.
The Sliding Laptop Shelf increases table space and gives you functionality and ease of use during gigs.
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case.
- Sliding Laptop Shelf.
- Easy locking fit and tongue.
- High-density foam interior support & casing.
- Spring action recessed handles.
- Recessed spring action Handles per Side.
- Heavy and powerful steel ball corners.
- Dual anchor rivets.
- Signature Series Laminated 3/8" plywood.
- Black on Black Digital honey Comb exterior design.
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked.
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet.
- Cable access hole with removable emblem cover.
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Mackie Thump15A 1300W 15” Powered Loudspeaker
Delivering proven, chest-thumping low-end in an extremely affordable package; the 1300W Thump15A 15” Powered Loudspeaker has been redesigned from the ground up to sound better than ever. Thump features an all-new amplifier design with Dynamic Bass Response for chest-thumping low end. Plus, the flexible built-in 2 channel mixer features Vita preamps with Wide-Z technology that handle mic, instrument or line signals with ease. Application specific speaker modes let you dial in the system at the push of a button. And with an all-new professional enclosure and robust system protection, you can walk into your next gig with confidence.PROVEN THUMP PERFORMANCE
- 15″ high-output woofer/ 1.4″ titanium dome compression driver
- 1300W of ultra-efficient Class-D power
- LF - 1000W
- HF - 300W
- Next-generation system protection and thermal limitingkeep your system safe
- All-new amplifier design with Dynamic Bass Response technology allows for incredibly fast transient response delivering more chest-thumping low-end than ever
- Built-in 2-channel mixer features Vita preamps with Wide-Z technology to handle mic, line and instrument signals with ease
- XLR thru output allows for simple wired connection to other Thump loudspeakers
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole-mounting
- Dual angle design perfect for use as a stage monitor
- Four Application-specific speaker modes for instant system optimization
- Precision digital crossover
- Transducer time alignment
- Universal power supply (100-240VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
- Completely redesigned professional enclosure designed for heavy use
- Loading in and out is easy with a new 4 handle design
- 40 lbs. / 18.1 kg
Mackie Thump15 and TH-15 Padded Protective Speaker Bag
Who loves big dings on the side of their brand new speaker? We thought not. Protect your investment with these durable speaker covers that fit perfectly on your SRM loudspeaker.
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Tripod Speaker Stand Pair with FREE Carry Bag
Speaker stands need to be both sturdy and easy to move. The Speaker Stand (Pair) fits on both accounts, giving you a stable environment in which to elevate your speakers to optimum height. Crafted from aluminum and powder-coated for finish durability, these stands will give you years of service. Each stand can hold up to 120 lbs. The strong telescoping and leg collars provide a stable stand for your speakers. The height adjustment collar has a safety pin for extra security. The JS-TS50-2 also includes a handy carry bag for FREE!
- Part Name: JS-TS50-2.
- Long-lasting aluminum construction.
- Durable powder-coated finish.
- Tripod base is very stable and sturdy.
- Stand is height-adjustable.
- Carrying bag included for FREE!
- Holds up to 120 lbs.
- Height 46.5" - 81.5”.
Shure PGA48 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The PGA48 is a professional quality vocal microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and classic silver ball grille. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
Shure PGA48 Features:
- Handheld microphone for spoken word and karaoke performance.
- Tailored cartridge design for clear reproduction of speech.
- Dynamic cartridge (does not require phantom power) with cardioid polar pattern.
Denon MC6000MK2 Specifications
- 4-Channel, 4-Deck, 8-Source Premium Digital Mixer
- Includes full-version Serato DJ (user download)
- Also compatible with: Virtual DJ Pro, Traktor2 (w/mapping file)
- Slim Tabletop design for Mobile DJ portability
- Intuitive 4 deck control, with independant deck buttons (for Serato DJ w/upgrade)
- Real-time Mixer Matrix Operation, Analog Sources & USB MIDI/Audio
- Included USB Audio Interface (Soundcard) 2in/2out (stereo)
- Denon's original, X-F Link Audio/Video Assignable cross-fader function (for Serato Video w/upgrade)
- High resolution 105mm Touch-Sensitive Jog Wheel
- Smooth 60mm long Pitch Slider with high 14-bit resolution
- File browse navigation keys & rotary encoder file selector knob w/illuminated ring
- 4 + 4 Hot Cue/Sampler buttons w/ bank selector key
- Auto/Manual Looping w/Loop Adjust & ROLL
- Censor & Slip features
- 3 EFX adjustment Knobs with on/off buttons and Beats Knob selector
- Large size Cue & PLAY buttons
- Powerful Shift Key - used for various dual button operation
- Search Keys (<< >>) to advance around within the file
- Denon's legacy "Pitch Bend" keys
- Vinyl on/off button
- SYNC key for beat matching between decks
- Key Lock on/off button
- Filter/Video adjustment knobs with on/off buttons
- Selectable PFL input gain & program meters
- Independent CUE System (all channels)
- Split Cue function with Cue/Master pan knob
- High quality, high output Headphone Amp
- 45mm Channel & Cross Faders
- Independent Channel A-B Thru Switch (crossfader)
- Cross Fader contour adjustment
- Independent 3-Band Channel EQ w/Kills (High-Mid-Low)
- XLR Balanced & RCA Unbalanced Master Output
- Master Output Stereo/Mono switch
- Booth Output w/Source Selector & level control
- 2 Mic Inputs (XLR & 1/4 TRS)
- Mic 3-Band EQ (High-Mid-Low) for Mic 1 & 2
- Mic Ducking & Built in Echo Effect for Mic 1 & 2
- Various Utility presets to customize user settings
- MIDI Mappable control surface (for other DJ applications)
- Firmware upgradable over USB
- Denon DJ ‘Professional Grade’ Steel Construction
- Kensington lock terminal to prevent theft
- AC adaptor powered
- MAC OS X 10.6 or later, Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8 Compatible Optional 19" rackmount accessory (RM6000) available
- Optional Nylon Flight Case (FB3000) available Size 18.1"(w) x 2.0"(h) 11.1"(d) without rack ears
- 482(w) x 50(h) x 283(d) mm with rack ears
- Weight 9.2lbs unit / 12.7lbs in carton
- 4.1kg unit / 5.8kg in carton
ProX XS-DNMC6000LT Specifications
22.00"L X 16.50"D X 8.50"H
Weight: 21.00 lbs
23.00"L X 17.00"D X 9.50"H
Weight: 21.50 lbs
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Specifications
Product Name: JS-TS50-2
Part Number: 17318
Height: 46.5” – 81.5”
Base Diameter: 47”
Load Capacity: 120 lbs.
Telescoping Tube: 1 3/8” (35mm)
Weight (Per Stand): 4.2 lbs.
Shure PGA48 Specifications
|Frequency Response||70–15,000 Hz|
|Phantom power required?||No|
(1) Denon DJ MC6000MK2 Professional Digital Mixer & Controller
(1) ProX Denon MC6000 MK2 Digital Controller Flight Case w/Laptop Shelf
(2) Mackie Thump15A 1300W 15” Powered Loudspeakers
(2) Mackie Thump15 and TH-15 Padded Protective Speaker Bags
(2) Black 10FT 16 Gauge AC Extension Cords
(2) 10FT Sure-Fit XLR Connecting Cables
(2) Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Tripod Speaker Stands
(1) Durable Speaker Stand Carry Bag
(1) Shure PGA48 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
(1) Denon DJ MC6000MK2
(1) Full licensed version of Serato DJ via user download
(1) Quick Setup Guide
(1) Mapping Guide
(2) Power Cord [Both USA & Canadian Models]
(1) AC Adaptor
(1) USB Cable
(1) CD-ROM / MC6000MK2 Resource Disk
(1) ProX XS-DNMC6000LT Denon DNMC6000 Digital Controller Flight Case with Laptop Shelf
Each Thump15A Box Includes:
(1) Mackie Thump15A 1300W 15” Powered Loudspeaker
(1) IEC Power Cord
(2) Tripod Speaker Stands with FREE Carry Bag
(1) Durable Speaker Stand Carry Bag
(1) Shure PGA48 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
(1) Microphone Clip
(1) Zipper Carry Pouch
(1) XLR-to-XLR Cable
(1) User Guide