Denon DJ MC6000MK2 Digital Mixer & Controller with (2) Pioneer BULIT5 5" Active Studio Monitors Package
About This Product
Denon DJ MC6000MK2 Professional Digital Mixer & ControllerIncludes a full licensed version of Serato DJ via user download.
The MC6000Mk2 is Denon DJ’s next generation, flagship professional DJ controller and digital mixer. Created to be the definitive tool for contemporary club and mobile DJ’s, the slimline, table-top steel chassis unit combines a 4 channel/8 source real-time matrix operational digital mixer with a 24-bit, class-leading digital and analog audio interface. This Mark 2 incarnation operates out of the box with the bundled Serato DJ Intro (upgradable to Serato DJ) and is fully MIDI compliant to work with other software solutions via supplied or created mappings.
The MC6000Mk2 enables dual-deck functionality, opening up the creative possibilities of 4 deck mixing, with the unit’s top panel featuring all important transport, pitch, EQ, loop, hot-cue/sample, navigation and FX controls - ergonomically positioned to ensure optimal, error free live performance. DJ’s can now also take advantage of the world renowned video mixing features of the optional Serato Video plug-in, allowing them to programme, mix, add transition FX and scratch video just as they would with audio.
Operated as a fully functional DJ software controller or as a stand-alone digital mixer, the MC6000MK2 accommodates a multitude of connectivity options to suit a DJ’s preferred workflow. Table top CD and Vinyl decks, plus auxiliary input sources can easily be integrated, with USB audio input routing adding even more flexibility.
The logical, illuminated control interface gives DJ’s the confidence that all faders, dials and buttons are exactly where they need to be - freeing them to be totally focused on their creative performance. The unit’s top panel ensures maximum ease and efficiency when controlling Serato Intro, allowing access of such ‘on-trend’ DJ performance modes as ‘Roll’, ‘Sensor’ and ‘Slip’ Instant screen view preferences like Serato’s ‘Panel’, ‘View’, ‘Area’ and ‘List’ can also be selected with individual buttons and in addition, with the MK2 unit’s, now four, independent deck layer keys, fast accurate deck/track selection is guaranteed.
For recording and playback, the MC6000MK2 features a Line 1/2 Thru to PC Mode, for connection to both Mac and PC hardware. Additional control features are added to this new and improved unit, bringing Beats Parameter knob (dedicated for controlling beat attributes), FX Tap Button (to add BPM data), FX Mode Change and now 8 Assign keys for fluid and comprehensive effects control.
The MC6000MK2 also offers dual balanced mic inputs (with independent echo FX and EQ). Uncompromising professional balanced and non-balanced audio outs ensure source sound quality is world class, whether the DJ is playing a live radio gig, small house-party or a large festival stage. Being a 100%, fully MIDI compliant controller, the MC6000MK2 is unlimited in its ability to partner alternative DJ software solutions, natively supported by Serato DJ (full version)*, Virtual DJ* and Mixvibes Cross*. Denon DJ supplied mappings ensure compatibility with Native Instruments Traktor software.
Pioneer BULIT5 5” Active Reference Studio Monitor Speaker
BULIT speakers provide powerful kick and spacious sound quality ideal for music creation.
Tweeters use convex diffusers from TAD to deliver panoramic high frequency sound
The 1-inch soft dome tweeters are fitted with convex diffusers that use DECO technology from TAD Labs’ iconic TAD Pro TSM-2201-LR monitor speakers, which are found in professional studios across the world. The diffusers improve the directivity of high frequencies – channelling left, right and up – to ensure a wide sweet spot and 3D stereo sound.
Aramid fiber woofers and front-loaded bass reflex system ensure rich, powerful bass
The BULIT series was designed to deliver a robust bass and tight, punchy kick at any volume. The speakers output bass from the front rather than the back, while the highly rigid bass ducts feature grooves to reduce air friction and give a smooth, powerful sound. Woofers are crafted with aramid fibers and large aperture magnets, and directly mounted onto thick MDF baffles, to provide excellent damping and reduce unnecessary resonance.*1
*1 Maximum thickness of inner baffles is 30 mm for the BULIT5/BULIT6 and 33 mm for the BULIT8.
Custom-designed Class AB bi-amps ensure balance needed for accurate monitoring
The BULIT series delivers a well-balanced response across all frequencies thanks to newly designed Class AB bi-amplifiers for the woofer and tweeter units, which ensure perfect clarity with low-distortion and no loss of quality.
Auto stand-by with Auto ON eliminates the need to fiddle with the back of the speaker
The speakers switch to stand-by if there is no input detected for 25 minutes, and power up again when input resumes. So there’s no need to reach for the back of the speaker to find the ON/OFF switch.
Packed with features for hassle-free set up and everyday use
Designed with the music creator’s convenience in mind, the new monitors come with a variety of flexible features:
- Range of inputs: Users can choose between balanced XLR and TRS phone, and unbalanced RCA.
- High frequency level control: Users can adjust the treble levels (-2 dB/-1 dB/0 dB/+1 dB) to suit their needs and environment.
- Power illumination: an arc-shaped power light shows when the speaker is on.
Ultimate Support JS-MS70 Studio Monitor Stands (Pair)
If you're just starting out and have smaller studio monitors that you'd like to set on stands, the JS-MS70 is the perfect solution for you! The stable low-profile base can easily be positioned into tight spaces and includes both leveling floor spikes for carpeted areas and rubber feet for hard wood and tile surfaces. The JS-MS70 has four heights from 32.5" to 44.25" and can be securely locked into place with the included locking pin.
- Height-adjustable stand for studio monitors.
- Locking pin ensures stable and accurate height positions.
- Leveling floor spikes and rubber feet included.
- Low-profile base can be easily positioned into tight spaces.
American DJ 12FT XLR to XLR Cable [XL-12]
ADJ provides audiophiles and lighting professionals with amazing sound and lighting cables. We know cables are not just cables, they are what protects your sound and lighting from being going haywire. Uncompromised signal power, frequency handling, DMX signal, and sound reproduction is what we are passionate about.
ADJ cables are ideal for professional touring and live sound applications where a device with a male DMX output/input needs to be connected to a device with a female DMX output/input.
93% braided OFC Copper Compact shield to reduce noise and protect pure sound transfer.
Bending, Twisting, are no match for our premium tour-grade audio cables. They're designed to provide years of dependable sound-reproduction and outlast every other cable on the market! Complete Coil technology demands consistent weave tolerances to create precise accuracy and detailed clarity. This is the most important part of the design and greatly affects performance.
Denon MC6000MK2 Specifications
- 4-Channel, 4-Deck, 8-Source Premium Digital Mixer
- Includes full-version Serato DJ (user download)
- Also compatible with: Virtual DJ Pro, Traktor2 (w/mapping file)
- Slim Tabletop design for Mobile DJ portability
- Intuitive 4 deck control, with independant deck buttons (for Serato DJ w/upgrade)
- Real-time Mixer Matrix Operation, Analog Sources & USB MIDI/Audio
- Included USB Audio Interface (Soundcard) 2in/2out (stereo)
- Denon's original, X-F Link Audio/Video Assignable cross-fader function (for Serato Video w/upgrade)
- High resolution 105mm Touch-Sensitive Jog Wheel
- Smooth 60mm long Pitch Slider with high 14-bit resolution
- File browse navigation keys & rotary encoder file selector knob w/illuminated ring
- 4 + 4 Hot Cue/Sampler buttons w/ bank selector key
- Auto/Manual Looping w/Loop Adjust & ROLL
- Censor & Slip features
- 3 EFX adjustment Knobs with on/off buttons and Beats Knob selector
- Large size Cue & PLAY buttons
- Powerful Shift Key - used for various dual button operation
- Search Keys (<< >>) to advance around within the file
- Denon's legacy "Pitch Bend" keys
- Vinyl on/off button
- SYNC key for beat matching between decks
- Key Lock on/off button
- Filter/Video adjustment knobs with on/off buttons
- Selectable PFL input gain & program meters
- Independent CUE System (all channels)
- Split Cue function with Cue/Master pan knob
- High quality, high output Headphone Amp
- 45mm Channel & Cross Faders
- Independent Channel A-B Thru Switch (crossfader)
- Cross Fader contour adjustment
- Independent 3-Band Channel EQ w/Kills (High-Mid-Low)
- XLR Balanced & RCA Unbalanced Master Output
- Master Output Stereo/Mono switch
- Booth Output w/Source Selector & level control
- 2 Mic Inputs (XLR & 1/4 TRS)
- Mic 3-Band EQ (High-Mid-Low) for Mic 1 & 2
- Mic Ducking & Built in Echo Effect for Mic 1 & 2
- Various Utility presets to customize user settings
- MIDI Mappable control surface (for other DJ applications)
- Firmware upgradable over USB
- Denon DJ ‘Professional Grade’ Steel Construction
- Kensington lock terminal to prevent theft
- AC adaptor powered
- MAC OS X 10.6 or later, Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8 Compatible Optional 19" rackmount accessory (RM6000) available
- Optional Nylon Flight Case (FB3000) available Size 18.1"(w) x 2.0"(h) 11.1"(d) without rack ears
- 482(w) x 50(h) x 283(d) mm with rack ears
- Weight 9.2lbs unit / 12.7lbs in carton
- 4.1kg unit / 5.8kg in carton
Pioneer BULIT8 / BULIT6 / BULIT5 Specifications
bass reflex active monitor speaker
|Tweeter||1-inch soft dome tweeter|
|Woofer||8-inch aramid fiber woofer||6-inch aramid fiber woofer||5-inch aramid fiber woofer|
|Frequency response||40 Hz～20 kHz||45 Hz～20 kHz||50 Hz～20 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||115 dB||113 dB||107 dB|
|Amplifier output (rated output)||Class AB bi-amp 160 W
LF：125 W (70 W)
HF：35 W (20 W)
|Class AB bi-amp 125 W
LF：90 W (50 W)
HF：35 W (20 W)
|Class AB bi-amp 80 W
LF：54 W (30 W)
HF：26 W (15 W)
|XLR x 1
TRS(1/4 inch jack) x 1
|Input impedance||10 kΩ|
|Level control||-∞ dB ～ +6 dB|
|HF level adjust||-2 dB/-1 dB/0 dB/+1 dB|
|Power consumption||160 W||140 W||100 W|
|Maximum external dimensions
(W x H x D)
|276 mm×401 mm×315 mm||228 mm×342 mm×295 mm||197 mm×301 mm×262 mm|
|Unit weight||11.8 kg / 26 lbs.||8.5kg / 18.7 lbs.||6.5 kg / 14.3 lbs|
|Accessories included||Power cord
Ultimate Support JS-MS70 Specifications
Product Name: JS-MS70
Part Number: 17441
Locking Heights: 32.25”, 36.25, 40.25”, 44.25” (819mm, 1022mm, 1124mm)
Platform Dimensions: 9” x 9” (229mm x 229mm)
Base Dimensions: 17.25” x 17.25” x 17.25” (438mm x 438mm x 438mm)
Weight: 8.4 lbs. (3.8 kg)
(1) Denon DJ MC6000MK2 Professional Digital Mixer & Controller
(2) Pioneer BULIT5 5” Active Reference Studio Monitor Speakers
(2) Ultimate Support JS-MS70 Studio Monitor Stands
(2) American DJ 12FT XLR to XLR Cables [XL-12]
The MC6000MK2 Box Includes:
(1) Denon DJ MC6000MK2
(1) Full licensed version of Serato DJ via user download
(1) Quick Setup Guide
(1) Mapping Guide
(2) Power Cord [Both USA & Canadian Models]
(1) AC Adaptor
(1) USB Cable
(1) CD-ROM / MC6000MK2 Resource Disk
(1) Pioneer BULIT5 5” Active Reference Studio Monitor Speaker
(1) Power Cord
(1) User's Manual
(2) Ultimate Support JS-MS70 Studio Monitor Stands
(1) American DJ 12FT XLR to XLR Cable [XL-12]