Denon DJ MC6000MK2 Digital Mixer & Controller & QSC K12 Speakers Pro DJ Package
About This Product
Denon DJ MC6000MK2 Professional Digital Mixer & ControllerIncludes a full licensed version of Serato DJ via user download.
The MC6000Mk2 is Denon DJ’s next generation, flagship professional DJ controller and digital mixer. Created to be the definitive tool for contemporary club and mobile DJ’s, the slimline, table-top steel chassis unit combines a 4 channel/8 source real-time matrix operational digital mixer with a 24-bit, class-leading digital and analog audio interface. This Mark 2 incarnation operates out of the box with the bundled Serato DJ Intro (upgradable to Serato DJ) and is fully MIDI compliant to work with other software solutions via supplied or created mappings.
The MC6000Mk2 enables dual-deck functionality, opening up the creative possibilities of 4 deck mixing, with the unit’s top panel featuring all important transport, pitch, EQ, loop, hot-cue/sample, navigation and FX controls - ergonomically positioned to ensure optimal, error free live performance. DJ’s can now also take advantage of the world renowned video mixing features of the optional Serato Video plug-in, allowing them to programme, mix, add transition FX and scratch video just as they would with audio.
Operated as a fully functional DJ software controller or as a stand-alone digital mixer, the MC6000MK2 accommodates a multitude of connectivity options to suit a DJ’s preferred workflow. Table top CD and Vinyl decks, plus auxiliary input sources can easily be integrated, with USB audio input routing adding even more flexibility.
The logical, illuminated control interface gives DJ’s the confidence that all faders, dials and buttons are exactly where they need to be - freeing them to be totally focused on their creative performance. The unit’s top panel ensures maximum ease and efficiency when controlling Serato Intro, allowing access of such ‘on-trend’ DJ performance modes as ‘Roll’, ‘Sensor’ and ‘Slip’ Instant screen view preferences like Serato’s ‘Panel’, ‘View’, ‘Area’ and ‘List’ can also be selected with individual buttons and in addition, with the MK2 unit’s, now four, independent deck layer keys, fast accurate deck/track selection is guaranteed.
For recording and playback, the MC6000MK2 features a Line 1/2 Thru to PC Mode, for connection to both Mac and PC hardware. Additional control features are added to this new and improved unit, bringing Beats Parameter knob (dedicated for controlling beat attributes), FX Tap Button (to add BPM data), FX Mode Change and now 8 Assign keys for fluid and comprehensive effects control.
The MC6000MK2 also offers dual balanced mic inputs (with independent echo FX and EQ). Uncompromising professional balanced and non-balanced audio outs ensure source sound quality is world class, whether the DJ is playing a live radio gig, small house-party or a large festival stage. Being a 100%, fully MIDI compliant controller, the MC6000MK2 is unlimited in its ability to partner alternative DJ software solutions, natively supported by Serato DJ (full version)*, Virtual DJ* and Mixvibes Cross*. Denon DJ supplied mappings ensure compatibility with Native Instruments Traktor software.
ProX Denon DN-MC6000 / MC6000 MK2 Digital Controller Flight Case w/Laptop Shelf [XS-DNMC6000LT]
The XS-DNMC6000-LT is the perfect companion for the state-of-the-art digital DJ.
This ATA style 300 gig ready case has a sleek exterior that is sure to turn heads. It is designed to protect the Denon DN-MC6000, and it does the job well.
The case is constructed with a rugged and durable Premium Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back of the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel so you can access your inputs easily.
The Sliding Laptop Shelf increases table space and gives you functionality and ease of use during gigs.
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case.
- Sliding Laptop Shelf.
- Easy locking fit and tongue.
- High-density foam interior support & casing.
- Spring action recessed handles.
- Recessed spring action Handles per Side.
- Heavy and powerful steel ball corners.
- Dual anchor rivets.
- Signature Series Laminated 3/8" plywood.
- Black on Black Digital honey Comb exterior design.
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked.
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet.
- Cable access hole with removable emblem cover.
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty.
QSC K12 1000 Watt 12” 2-way Powered PA Speaker
The QSC K12 is a 12" 2-way PA speaker system boasting a 1,000W Class D power module and ~75° horizontal and vertical coverage. Low frequencies extend to ~48Hz (-10dB high acoustic output, 131 dB peak). This low-frequency extension makes the QSC K12 an ideal choice for music playback and live reinforcement of instruments, especially in venues where more directional speakers are needed. Equally at home in the role of stage monitor, the QSC K12 speaker enclosure has an angled side for use as a low-profile, horizontal wedge and a flat side for proper side-fill use.
QSC's K12 PA Speaker features a 1-3/4" HF device in its 2-way enclosure. The primary differentiator in K Series speakers is the resulting output dispersion—the K8 being the widest at 105° and the K12 the narrowest at 75°. This radical approach is achievable due to a process called Directivity Matched Transition (DMT). DMT allows QSC to take advantage of a fundamental law of acoustics: smaller diameter woofers have wider coverage patterns than larger ones. The K Series matches the HF device to the LF dispersion, allowing for the smoothest and flattest frequency response possible across the entire sound field.
Add to this advanced DSP processing and an enclosure molded from ABS—a material far more rugged and sonically pleasing than conventional plastics—and the QSC K12 delivers exceptional performance in this category of loudspeakers.
Several proprietary QSC DSP technologies are incorporated into the K Series. One such technology is Digital Extension and Excursion Processing (DEEP). DEEP allows each of the K Series models to deliver levels of low-frequency extension previously impossible in enclosures of this size. Intrinsic Correction, first featured in QSC line-array technology, use dozens of spatially averaged measurements mapped to the processor to deliver smooth and accurate reproduction across the entire sound field.
Preventing amplifier clipping or overload is QSC's proprietary GuardRail technology. GuardRail closely monitors the input voltage and controls the amplifier output stage before the onset of clipping. Unlike typical clip limiters, when GuardRail is activated, the results are all but undetectable—there's none of the typical "pumping" associated with other methods. In addition, user EQ controls are provided to select between subwoofer settings (EXTSUB, VOCAL, or FLAT response).
The K12 speaker boasts other user-friendly features. For example, when the speaker is pole-mounted, the Tilt-Direct pole socket converts to a 7.5° down-tilt with a simple 180° rotation of the dial. A locking IEC power cord is included, preventing accidental disconnect during a performance. For installed applications, connecting a commonly available potentiometer to the unit's Euroblock connector allows the operator to have gain control from a remote location. Multiple K Series units can be daisy-chained together to one centralized control. Additionally, the K Series enters Standby mode after 5 minutes of inactivity, conserving power.
The entire QSC K12 package is housed in rugged and sonically friendly ABS (the sub in birch plywood) with steel grilles and easy-carry ergonomic aluminum handles.
Processing, Connectivity & Monitoring
The brain of the system is its expansive digital signal processing. While the DSP functions are optimized using Intrinsic Correction, DEEP, DMT, and GuardRail technologies (with the high-pass filter included for use with subwoofer systems), two XLR-combi inputs, each with its own Level control, are provided. Both accommodate line-level inputs and one may be switched to microphone level sensitivity. Phono (RCA) input jacks are also included for connection of consumer electronics sources. Dual XLR outputs are provided for dual "loop-thru" XLR/M connectors and a single XLR jack is available as a summed output. All 3 input sources may be used at once and mixed via the 2 Gain control knobs.
Input Panel LED indicators are provided for Power, Signal Present, Mic Level Sensitivity, and Limit annunciation. A front-mounted power LED may be disabled by means of a rear-panel switch when desired or set so it indicates when the limit circuitry has been engaged.
Each K model incorporates a conical waveguide that maintains pattern control all the way down to the crossover frequency. The coverage angles of the waveguides are tailored for a smooth transition from woofer to compression driver with far less "waistbanding" or other directivity related anomalies than other products in this class.
Suspension and Mounting
The K12 2-way PA speaker may be pole-mounted, suspended, or yoke-mounted. The K12 yoke accessory kit (not included) allows for either horizontal or vertical yoke mounting, providing a flexible means of attaching K Series loudspeakers to a building structure or truss. When suspended deployment is required, M10 threaded inserts support vertical or horizontal suspension, while the integral polemount socket accommodates 35mm speaker poles for use on a speaker stand or over a sub. The pole socket is designed so that the speaker may be angled down 7.5° in order to cover the audience while keeping acoustic energy off reflective walls and ceilings.
QSC K12 Features:
- 12” Woofer; 1.75” diaphragm compression driver.
- 90° Nominal coverage angle.
- Maximum SPL 131 dB peak.
- 1000 watt continuous Class D power modules in all models.
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼” inputs, and stereo RCA inputs, (three audio input sources); two direct channel outputs and single summed balanced output.
- Extensive DSP enhances system performance.
- Attractive and professional appearance.
- Rugged ABS enclosures.
- Functions as a monitor wedge.
- 16 Gauge powder coated steel grille.
- Comfortable ergonomic handles.
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct.
- M10 rigging points.
- Eye-bold and Yoke Mount accessories available.
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Tripod Speaker Stand Pair with FREE Carry Bag
Speaker stands need to be both sturdy and easy to move. The Speaker Stand (Pair) fits on both accounts, giving you a stable environment in which to elevate your speakers to optimum height. Crafted from aluminum and powder-coated for finish durability, these stands will give you years of service. Each stand can hold up to 120 lbs. The strong telescoping and leg collars provide a stable stand for your speakers. The height adjustment collar has a safety pin for extra security. The JS-TS50-2 also includes a handy carry bag for FREE!
- Part Name: JS-TS50-2.
- Long-lasting aluminum construction.
- Durable powder-coated finish.
- Tripod base is very stable and sturdy.
- Stand is height-adjustable.
- Carrying bag included for FREE!
- Holds up to 120 lbs.
- Height 46.5" - 81.5”.
Shure PGA48 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The PGA48 is a professional quality vocal microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and classic silver ball grille. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
Shure PGA48 Features:
- Handheld microphone for spoken word and karaoke performance.
- Tailored cartridge design for clear reproduction of speech.
- Dynamic cartridge (does not require phantom power) with cardioid polar pattern.
Denon MC6000MK2 Specifications
- 4-Channel, 4-Deck, 8-Source Premium Digital Mixer
- Includes full-version Serato DJ (user download)
- Also compatible with: Virtual DJ Pro, Traktor2 (w/mapping file)
- Slim Tabletop design for Mobile DJ portability
- Intuitive 4 deck control, with independant deck buttons (for Serato DJ w/upgrade)
- Real-time Mixer Matrix Operation, Analog Sources & USB MIDI/Audio
- Included USB Audio Interface (Soundcard) 2in/2out (stereo)
- Denon's original, X-F Link Audio/Video Assignable cross-fader function (for Serato Video w/upgrade)
- High resolution 105mm Touch-Sensitive Jog Wheel
- Smooth 60mm long Pitch Slider with high 14-bit resolution
- File browse navigation keys & rotary encoder file selector knob w/illuminated ring
- 4 + 4 Hot Cue/Sampler buttons w/ bank selector key
- Auto/Manual Looping w/Loop Adjust & ROLL
- Censor & Slip features
- 3 EFX adjustment Knobs with on/off buttons and Beats Knob selector
- Large size Cue & PLAY buttons
- Powerful Shift Key - used for various dual button operation
- Search Keys (<< >>) to advance around within the file
- Denon's legacy "Pitch Bend" keys
- Vinyl on/off button
- SYNC key for beat matching between decks
- Key Lock on/off button
- Filter/Video adjustment knobs with on/off buttons
- Selectable PFL input gain & program meters
- Independent CUE System (all channels)
- Split Cue function with Cue/Master pan knob
- High quality, high output Headphone Amp
- 45mm Channel & Cross Faders
- Independent Channel A-B Thru Switch (crossfader)
- Cross Fader contour adjustment
- Independent 3-Band Channel EQ w/Kills (High-Mid-Low)
- XLR Balanced & RCA Unbalanced Master Output
- Master Output Stereo/Mono switch
- Booth Output w/Source Selector & level control
- 2 Mic Inputs (XLR & 1/4 TRS)
- Mic 3-Band EQ (High-Mid-Low) for Mic 1 & 2
- Mic Ducking & Built in Echo Effect for Mic 1 & 2
- Various Utility presets to customize user settings
- MIDI Mappable control surface (for other DJ applications)
- Firmware upgradable over USB
- Denon DJ ‘Professional Grade’ Steel Construction
- Kensington lock terminal to prevent theft
- AC adaptor powered
- MAC OS X 10.6 or later, Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8 Compatible Optional 19" rackmount accessory (RM6000) available
- Optional Nylon Flight Case (FB3000) available Size 18.1"(w) x 2.0"(h) 11.1"(d) without rack ears
- 482(w) x 50(h) x 283(d) mm with rack ears
- Weight 9.2lbs unit / 12.7lbs in carton
- 4.1kg unit / 5.8kg in carton
ProX XS-DNMC6000LT Specifications
22.00"L X 16.50"D X 8.50"H
Weight: 21.00 lbs
23.00"L X 17.00"D X 9.50"H
Weight: 21.50 lbs
QSC k12 Specifications
12" cone transducer
1.75" diaphragm compression driver
|Frequency Response (-6 dB)||52 Hz - 18 kHz|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||48 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Nominal Coverage (-6 dB)||75° conical|
|Maximum SPL1||131 dB peak|
|Power Output2||1000 W continuous Class D
(500 W LF, 500 W HF)
2000 W peak
|Input Impedance (ohms)||XLR / ¼": 40k balanced / 20k unbalanced
XLR / ¼" MIC mode: 2260 balanced
|Controls||Power, Gain A, Gain B, Mic/Line, LF Mode (Ext Sub/Norm/DEEP™), HF Mode (Flat/Vocal Boost), Front LED (On/Off/Limit)|
|Indicators||Power, Signal A, Signal B, Standby, Limit, Mic|
|Connectors||Balanced female XLR/¼" line/mic level input, Balanced female XLR/¼" line level input, Dual Balanced male XLR full range line level out , Balanced male XLR "mix" out, Stereo RCA line level input, Remote gain control, Locking IEC power connector|
|Cooling||On demand, 50 mm variable speed fan|
|Amplifier Protection||Thermal limiting, output overcurrent, overtemperature muting, GuardRail™|
|Transducer Protection||Thermal limiting, excursion limiting|
|AC Power Input||Universal power supply 100-240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz|
|AC Power Consumption
|100 VAC, 2.3 A
120 VAC, 2.01 A
230 VAC, 1.13 A
|Material||Impact resistant ABS|
|Grille||Rugged Powder-Coated Steel Grille|
|Dimensions (HWD)||23.7" x 14" x 14"
603 mm x 356 mm x 356 mm
|Weight (Net)||41 lb / 18.6 kg|
|Available Accessories||K12 TOTE, K12 YOKE, M10 Kit-C|
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Specifications
Product Name: JS-TS50-2
Part Number: 17318
Height: 46.5” – 81.5”
Base Diameter: 47”
Load Capacity: 120 lbs.
Telescoping Tube: 1 3/8” (35mm)
Weight (Per Stand): 4.2 lbs.
Shure PGA48 Specifications
|Frequency Response||70–15,000 Hz|
|Phantom power required?||No|
This Package Includes:
(1) Denon DJ MC6000MK2 Professional Digital Mixer & Controller
(1) ProX Denon MC6000 MK2 Digital Controller Flight Case w/Laptop Shelf [XS-DNMC6000LT]
(2) QSC K12 1000 Watt 12” 2-way Powered PA Speakers
(2) QSC K12TOTE Tote Bags for QSC K12 Speakers
(2) Black 10FT 16 Gauge AC Extension Cords
(2) 20FT Sure-Fit XLR connecting cables
(1) Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Tripod Speaker Stand Pair with FREE Carry Bag
(1) Shure PGA48 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The MC6000MK2 Box Includes:
(1) Denon DJ MC6000MK2
(1) Full licensed version of Serato DJ via user download
(1) Quick Setup Guide
(1) Mapping Guide
(2) Power Cord [Both USA & Canadian Models]
(1) AC Adaptor
(1) USB Cable
(1) CD-ROM / MC6000MK2 Resource Disk
The XS-DNMC6000LT Box Includes:
(1) ProX XS-DNMC6000LT Denon DNMC6000 Digital Controller Flight Case with Laptop Shelf
Each QSC K12 Box Includes:
(1) QSC K12 1000 Watt 12” Powered Loudspeaker
(1) Locking Power Cable
(1) Euro-Style Connector Plug, 3-pin
(1) K Series Hookup Drawings
(1) Warning Information Sheet
Each K12Tote Box Includes:
(1) QSC K12TOTE K12 Speaker Tote Bag
The Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Box Includes:
(2) Tripod Speaker Stands
(1) FREE Durable Speaker Stand Carry Bag
The PGA48-XLR Box Includes:
(1) Shure PGA48 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
(1) Microphone Clip
(1) Zipper Carry Pouch
(1) XLR-to-XLR Cable
(1) User Guide