DBX DriveRack 481 Complete Equalization And Loudspeaker Management System
About This Product
Designed to provide incredible flexibility, sonic excellence and intuitive control for performance applications, the DriveRack 4800 is the new flagship of the hugely successful DriveRack family. From the powerful 96 kHz DSP engine and standard analog and digital I/O, to the QVGA display and multiple control surfaces, the 4800 provides all the processing, flexibility and control necessary for both installation and live use. The menu-based set-up procedure includes selectable DSP inserts on all inputs and outputs including classic dbx compression, limiting and advanced feedback suppression (AFS) among others.
The DriveRack 4800 is the next generation of the famous DriveRack family, and like its predecessor it is engineered to provide "Everything you need between the mixer and the power amps". In keeping with this philosophy the 4800 includes four inputs and eight outputs with both analog and digital connectivity. The 96 kHz processing engine is capable of offering insert processing functions to customize the processing path for your application, in addition to the standard system processing functions all with extremely low latency and extended frequency response. From Signal Routing, EQ, and Bandpass Filters, to classic dbx Dynamics and Feedback Suppression
The goal was quite simple: design an all-inclusive product that offers a complete integration of all of the elements required to achieve state-of-the-art loudspeaker management. This design goal was reached and exceeded with introduction of the DriveRack series. The 481 DriveRack includes all of the functionality and features of the 480 DriveRack. The 481 incorporates 4 inputs and 8 outputs using Euroblock connectors. The 481 DriveRack also has a streamlined front panel which makes it ideal for permanent install applications. All programming functions of the 481 DriveRack can be performed through a 480 master, the 480R, or via the Windows GUI. By using the DriveRack network system, up to 99 DriveRack units can be chained together.
Revolutionary EngineeringThe 481 DriveRack continues the legacy DriveRack series, which has been created by the company that has been redefining the standard of signal processing for more than 30 years. dbx Professional Products has created a product that caters to numerous applications in tour sound and sound contractor requirements. The 481 DriveRack was designed with the purpose and vision of providing four independent input and eight output channels of processing power that include 31- Band Graphic equalizers, as well as dbx’s own industry standard dynamics processing. All aspects of the aforementioned features can be controlled by the included dbx Professional Products Interactive DriveWare software. Software updates can also be downloaded instantly from www.dbxpro.com through the RS 232 port.
DBX DriveRack 481 Features:• 4 Input and 8 Outputs with routing
• 31 band graphic or 9 band parametric equalizer on every input (pre-crossover)
• Dual Real Time Audio Analyzers
• Butterworth, Bessel or Linkwitz-Riley crossover filters
• 27 Different Crossover Configurations
• Time Alignment & Transducer Alignment Delays
• Compressor/Limiter on every output
• Speaker Compensation EQ (post crossover)
• Multi-level Security System
• Separate House and Show EQ with individual lockouts
• Triple redundant backup of all parameters when running network, 480R & PC GUI
• TYPE IV™ Conversion System
• Electronically balanced/RF filtered Euroblock Inputs & Outputs
• Proprietary RS-485 Control Network
• RS-232 PC Interface for computer display & configuration
rocessing manufacturer. With all this processing power available, control is of paramount importance. The DriveRack provides a full color display to speed manual operation; this combined with intuitive front panel controls, an easy to use GUI and optional wall panel controllers means that whether your application is tour sound or installation, the DriveRack 4800 has what it takes.
DBX DriveRack 4800 Features:• 48 and 96 kHz operation
• Color QVGA Display
• 4 analog and AES/EBU inputs
• 8 analog and AES/EBU outputs
• Optional Jensen I/O Transformers
• Full Bandpass Filter, Crossover and Routing Configurations with Bessel, Butterworth, and Linkwitz-Riley filters
• 31-Band Graphic and 9-band Parametric EQ on every input
• 6-band Parametric EQ on every output
• Loudspeaker Cluster and driver Alignment Delays
• Selectable DSP inserts on all inputs and outputs including Classic dbx Compression, Limiting and Advanced Feedback Suppression among others
• Ethernet HiQnet™ networking control
• dbx ZC wall panel control
But it's the levels of sound quality and incorporation of forward-thinking performance features that make the DN-X1700 Professional Digital DJ Mixer the ultimate performance tool.