DAS Action M12A 12" Two-way Full Range Powered Stage Monitor System
About This Product
The Action M12A is a powered stage monitor that incorporates a 12″ D.A.S. speaker for bass reproduction. High frequencies are handled by an M-34 compression driver with 1” exit and titanium diaphragm.
The “low profile” enclosure design is made from Birch plywood and finsihed with a durable black paint. A 35 mm pole mount socket widens the versatility of the Action M12A monitor.
DAS Action M12A Powered 12" Two-way Full Range Stage Monitor System Features:
- 2-way powered stage monitor system.
- Two channel Class D amplifier with 1000 W peak power.
- 12” D.A.S. bass loudspeaker.
- Compression driver with 1” exit.
- Low-profile design for minimum visual impact.
- Two side located handles.
- Durable black paint finish.
DAS Action M12A Specifications
|Amplifier Power||1000 W, peak, 500 W continuous|
Class D, Biamplified
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||60 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Rated Peak SPL at 1 m||130 dB|
|Dispersion||80º x 50º|
|Enclosure Material||Birch Plywood|
|Connectors||INPUT: Female XLR|
LOOP THRU: Male XLR
AC INPUT: powerCON
|AC Requirements||115 V, 2.4 A, 50 Hz/60 Hz|
230 V, 1.2 A , 50 Hz/60 Hz
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||42 x 64.5 x 31.6 cm|
16.6 x 25.4 x 12.5 in
|Weight||19 kg (41.8 lb)|
(1) DAS Action M12A Two-way Full Range Powered Stage Monitor System with 12" Woofer
(1) PowerCON Power Cord
(1) User Manual