Chauvet DJ Swarm 5 FX 3-In-1 LED Effect Light
About This Product
For movement and colorful effects at any event, Swarm 5 FX is a 3-in-1 LED effect light that combines red and green lasers, white strobe effects and RGBAW rotating derby effects into one fixture. Match the look of any event by creating customized looks and effects with separate color and program control. Increase control options using built-in automated and sound-activated programs or Master/Slave and DMX mode. Create a synchronized light show and save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units. To simplify storage and transport, Swarm 5 FX fits best inside the CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag.Swarm 5 FX Features:
- 3-in-1 LED light that includes a RGBAW rotating derby, red/green laser and white strobe effect.
- Laser projects thousands of red and green laser beams.
- Operation allows for separate color and program control.
- Increase control options using automated and sound-activated programs, or Master/Slave and DMX mode.
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units.
- Fits best inside the CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag.
Chauvet Swarm 5 FX Specifications
- DMX Channels: 9
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source (Swarm): 5 LEDs (1 red, 1 green, 1 blue, 1 amber, 1 white) 3 W (300 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Light Source (strobe): 8 LEDs (white) 1 W (300 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Light Source (laser): 532 nm/50 mW (green) laser diode, 650 nm/100 mW (red) laser diode
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
- Beam Angle (strobe): 17°
- Field Angle (strobe): 35°
- Coverage Angle (laser): 100°
- Coverage Angle (Swarm): 65°
- Illuminance (strobe): 823 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 15 units @ 120 V; 26 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 62 W, 0.5 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 66 W, 0.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 9.8 lb (4.5 kg)
- Size: 9.75 x 11.7 x 12.2 in (248 x 298 x 310 mm)
- Classified per EN/IEC 60825-1:2007
- Complies with FDA performance standards for laser products except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007
- Approvals: CE, FDA
(1) Chauvet Swarm 5 FX
(1) Power Cord
(1) Hanging Bracket with mounting hardware
(1) Warranty Card
(1) Quick Reference Guide