Chauvet DJ Shocker 90 IRC Strobe Light
About This Product
The Shocker 90 IRC is lightweight and little, and packs a brilliant, blinding white punch. It is a blinder that strobes and has 4 zones of control for a range of effects and patterns. Its eye-catching, automated programs work with Master/Slave mode to create a strobing light show quickly and easily. The Shocker 90 is controlled via the control panel or with the optional Chauvet IRC-6 wireless remote. If you want even more flexibility use a Chauvet DMX controller! The Shocker 90 has a rugged die-cast housing and fits beautifully in the Chauvet CHS-25 VIP Gear Bag. It is easy to carry, perfect for mobile DJs, and looks great in any rig.
Shocker 90 IRC Features:
- High-power, LED strobe light creates attractive effects using 4 zones of control.
- Rugged die-cast housing makes it ideal for mobile applications.
- Eye-catching automated programs via Master/Slave or DMX mode.
- Multiple programs create pulsing effects and chases.
- Combine ring control and special effect macros for stunning visual impact.
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units.
- Easily transports in the optional CHS-25 VIP Gear Bag.
Chauvet DJ Shocker 90 IRC Specifications
- DMX Channels: 2, 5 or 8
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: 90 LEDs (white) SMD (20 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 28 Hz
- Beam Angle: 65°
- Field Angle: 112°
- Illuminance: 250 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 20 units @ 120 V; 36 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 47 W, 0.4 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 44 W, 0.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 3.2 lb (1.5 kg)
- Size: 7.6 x 6.7 x 3.3 in (194 x 170 x 84 mm)
- Optional Controllers: IRC-6
- Approvals: CE
(1) Shocker 90 IRC
(1) Power Cord
(1) Warranty Card
(1) Quick Reference Guide