Chauvet Professional Strike 324 SMD LED Strobe Light DJ Spot Light
About This Product
Chauvet Professional Strike 324
STRIKE 324 combines the power of 324 white SMD LEDs with a rugged cast fixture housing, to create a road-worthy strobe for touring and production applications. A low profile, lightweight, and tough fixture body houses the 8-segment LED array. Silent, fan-free operation makes the STRIKE 324 ideal for use in noise-sensitive environments. STRIKE 324 was built with ease-of-use in mind, with 3 and 5-pin DMX connections and powerCON in and out for ultimate easy handling. The innovative All-On feature allows the STRIKE 324 to be used as a flood light in addition to being a stellar strobe fixture.
Strike 324 features:
- 8-segment control for ultimate strobe design.
- Multiple modes of DMX control, for ease-of-use.
- Master/Slave control.
- 3 pin and 5 pin DMX.
- Neutrik powerCON in/out.
- Combine pixel control and special effect macros for stunning visual impact.
- Rugged die-cast housing for touring and production use.
Chauvet Professional Strike 324 Specifications
- DMX Channels: 1, 5, 8 or 12
- Data Connectors: 3- and 5-pin XLR
- Light Source: 324 LEDs (CW) SMD 5050, 1 W, (250 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Shutter/Strobe: Electronic
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 25 Hz
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Field Angle: 120°
- Illuminance: 206 lux @ 5 m
- Color Temperature (at full): 6400K
- IP Rating: IP20, dry location
- Cable Length: 1.5 m
- Power Connection: Local plug to Neutrik powerCON
- Power Input: Neutrik powerCON
- Power Output: Neutrik powerCON
- Power Linking: 21 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 144 W, 0.62 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 2.8 kg
- Dimensions: 230 x 95 x 249 mm
- Approvals: CE
The Strike 324 Box Includes:
(1) Chauvet Professional Strike 324
(1) Neutrik powerCON power cord
(1) Warranty card
(1) Quick reference guide