Chauvet Professional Amhaze II Water-Based Haze Machine suited for large-scale applications
About This Product
Amhaze II is a road-worthy water-based haze machine suited for large-scale applications. Amhaze II is built specifically to function with a wide variety of water-based haze fluids and features a durable, low-profile road case to survive the rigors of touring and production. The output and speed of haze can be easily adjusted via DMX or the LCD screen, and the unit comes equipped with an M13 threaded insert for hanging.
Chauvet Professional Amhaze II Features:
- Vent accessory for directional haze flow.
- Tour-ready with a rugged road case and M13 threaded rigging insert.
- Works with a variety of different water-based haze fluid types for added versatility.
- Achieve continuous variable haze output and blower speed, adjusted via DMX or the LCD Screen.
- Professional water-based haze machine.
Chauvet Professional Amhaze II Specifications:
Output: 3,500 cfm
Low Fluid Shutdown: No
Construction / Physical
Dimensions: 21.5 x 24.7 x 8 in (546 x 627 x 203 mm)
Weight: 41.2 lb (18.7 kg)
Exterior Color: Black
Tank Capacity: 0.92 gal (3.5 l)
Fluid Consumption: 18 ml/min
Power Connection: Edison (Local) plug to Neutrik powerCON
Power Input: Neutrik powerCON
Data Connectors: 3- and 5-pin XLR
Cable Length (power): 5 ft (1.5 m)
Control Protocol: DMX
DMX Channels: 2
Modes/Personalities: 1 personality (2)
On-Board Control: Yes
Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
Power and Current: 760 W, 6.3 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
Power and Current: 250 W, 5 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
Heat-up Time: 2 min
Breaker Size: 8 A
Certifications / Qualifications
IP Rating: IP20, dry location
The Amhaze II Box Includes:
(1) Amhaze II
(1) Neutrik powerCON power cord
(1) User manual
(1) Warranty & safety information card