Chauvet DJ SoundSwitch Plug and Play DMX Interface with Shure SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones (clear) Package
About This Product
Chauvet DJ SoundSwitch Plug and Play DMX Interface for SoundSwitch Software
SoundSwitch, is a cutting edge hardware/software bundle that lets users create DMX lighting displays that are played back in time with audio files when played back live in Serato DJ. It allows DJs and lighting designers the ability to sync lighting visuals with live audio seamlessly. SoundSwitch is a powerful tool that allows you to create customized lighting effects and cues along side and in time with music files. It has been designed with timeline editing tools familiar to anyone with experience using audio or graphic design software providing a user experience that is both functional and familiar. SoundSwitch gives DJs the tools to create their own lighting displays and the connection to play these back without compromising the freestyle nature of their live performance. It puts live control in the DJs hands and enables them to play any song, in any order, while their lighting remains in sync.SoundSwitch Features:
- Proprietary plug and play DMX interface for SoundSwitch software.
- Compatible with Windows and Mac OS X systems.
- Custom light show creation through DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) style workflow.
- Autoloops make light show creation easy.
- Cloud-based fixture library with daily updates.
- Master Track and Autoloops play across all venue setups.
- Lighting runs automatically in performance mode so DJ can concentrate on the music.
- Light shows sync to tempo changes, scratching and other performance techniques.
- Maps to DJ hardware.
- Transmits one DMX universe.
- Integration with Serato DJ.
Shure SE215-CL Sound Isolating In-Ear Stereo Earphones with Dynamic MicroDriver in Clear
Evolved from personal monitor technology that's been road-tested by pro musicians, the Shure SE215 features Dynamic MicroDrivers that deliver detailed sound with enhanced bass for personal listening or professional monitoring. A detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and secure, comfortable fit onstage or on-the-go. Sound Isolating sleeves provide a customized fit.
Evolved from personal monitor technology that's been road-tested by pro musicians, the SE215 offers detailed sound for personal listening or professional monitoring.
Sound Isolating Design
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether on-stage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
- Ergonomic, Professional Design for Unmatched Personalization and Comfort.
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Soft, flexible sleeves in multiple shapes and sizes gently contour to your ears.
- Carrying case also included.
Chauvet DJ SoundSwitch Specifications:
DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
Input Voltage: 5 V, USB
Weight: 0.4 kg
Dimensions: 128mm x 79mm x 38 mm
Approvals: FCC, CE, RCM
DMX Refresh Rate: 35 Hz
Shure SE215 Specifications
|Sensitivity||107 dB SPL/mW|
|Frequency Range||22Hz – 17.5kHz|
|Cable Style||64” Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit|
|Colors||Available in Clear or Translucent Black|
|Speaker Type||Dynamic MicroDriver|
(1) Chauvet DJ SoundSwitch Plug and Play DMX Interface for SoundSwitch Software
(1) Shure SE215-CL Sound Isolating In-Ear Stereo Earphones with Dynamic MicroDriver in Clear
The SoundSwitch Box Includes:
(1) SoundSwitch DMX interface
(1) USB cable
(1) Quick Start Guide
(1) SoundSwitch sticker
Shure SE215 Earphones Include:
Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
- Durable Kevlar reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Gold-plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit.
Fit Kit Includes
- Sound Isolating Sleeves
The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise and ensuring a comfortable, customized fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves as well as 1 pair of triple flange and 1 pair of universal fit yellow foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
A durable and compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
An 1/8" (3.5 mm) to 1/4" converter for all Shure earphones that offers a solution for home stereos or other applications with ¼" jacks