Chauvet DJ SoundSwitch Plug and Play DMX Interface with Denon DJ DS1 Serato DVS Interface Package
About This Product
Chauvet DJ SoundSwitch Plug and Play DMX Interface for SoundSwitch Software
SoundSwitch, is a cutting edge hardware/software bundle that lets users create DMX lighting displays that are played back in time with audio files when played back live in Serato DJ. It allows DJs and lighting designers the ability to sync lighting visuals with live audio seamlessly. SoundSwitch is a powerful tool that allows you to create customized lighting effects and cues along side and in time with music files. It has been designed with timeline editing tools familiar to anyone with experience using audio or graphic design software providing a user experience that is both functional and familiar. SoundSwitch gives DJs the tools to create their own lighting displays and the connection to play these back without compromising the freestyle nature of their live performance. It puts live control in the DJs hands and enables them to play any song, in any order, while their lighting remains in sync.SoundSwitch Features:
- Proprietary plug and play DMX interface for SoundSwitch software.
- Compatible with Windows and Mac OS X systems.
- Custom light show creation through DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) style workflow.
- Autoloops make light show creation easy.
- Cloud-based fixture library with daily updates.
- Master Track and Autoloops play across all venue setups.
- Lighting runs automatically in performance mode so DJ can concentrate on the music.
- Light shows sync to tempo changes, scratching and other performance techniques.
- Maps to DJ hardware.
- Transmits one DMX universe.
- Integration with Serato DJ.
Denon DJ DS1 Serato DVS Interface
Denon DJ a leading manufacturer of premium DJ products and solutions, announces a breakthrough interface for users of Serato NoiseMap - the system used to control a Serato-based digital music library using a turntable or compact disc player. The DS1 is plug and play with Serato DJ, extending Denon DJ’s hallmark audio quality and reliability to club DJs and turntablists who prefer the feel of vinyl, but desire the flexibility a digital music library provides.
At the core of the all-new DS1 is a bi-directional audio interface with two sets of RCA stereo inputs for turntables or professional CD players. As users manipulate the vinyl or CD NoiseMap signal, Serato DJ software mirrors the control signal—controlling digital tracks on-screen in realtime for beatmatching, cueing, scratching, and track juggling. Playback audio is distributed by the DS1 to a mixer or loudspeaker system in studio-grade 24-bit quality via two sets of RCA stereo outputs.
Denon DJ’s DS1 is smaller than most smartphones, making it an ideal companion for the travelling DJ. The rugged, all-metal construction easily survives constant transport, setup, and breakdown DJs endure. A single USB cable handles power and audio duties, greatly simplifying operation. Inputs are phono/CD selectable with a grounding post for turntable use.
“With precise, dependable tracking and remarkably clear audio, the DS1 ushers in a new wave of performance capability for the hands-on DJ,” noted Silvio Zeppieri, Denon DJ Product Manager. ”Whether using NoiseMap vinyl or optical media, the DS1 goes hard every night to bridge analog feel with digital capabilities.”
- Premium Digital Vinyl System (DVS) interface for Serato DJ.
- Interfaces turntables and CD players using Serato NoiseMap with a Serato DJ-based digital music library.
- Plug and play with Serato DJ—no purchase necessary.
- (2) sets of stereo RCA inputs and outputs for left and right decks.
- Studio-grade 24-bit digital to analog conversion.
- Supports 44.1kHz, 48kHz, and 96kHz sampling rates.
- Dedicated grounding post for use with turntables.
- Single USB cable connection to a computer for power and audio.
- Includes (2) Serato NoiseMap control tone vinyl records and CDs.
- Includes USB and stereo RCA cables.
- Rugged, all-metal construction; carrying case included.
Chauvet DJ SoundSwitch Specifications:
DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
Input Voltage: 5 V, USB
Weight: 0.4 kg
Dimensions: 128mm x 79mm x 38 mm
Approvals: FCC, CE, RCM
DMX Refresh Rate: 35 Hz
Denon DJ DS1 Specifications
Line Inputs 1–4 (unbalanced RCA):
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (+0.02dB)
- Dynamic Range: 103 dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100 dB (1 kHz, +6 dBV (2Vrms), A-weighted)
- THD+N: 0.002% (1 kHz +6 dBV (2Vrms))
- Max Input Level: +9 dBV
- Input Impedance: 47 kΩ
Phono Inputs 1–4 (unbalanced RCA):
- Dynamic Range: 81 dB (A-weighted)
- THD+N: 0.022% (1 kHz, -27dBV)
- Max Input Level: -26dBV (53 mVrms)
- Input Impedance: 47 kΩ
Line Outputs 1–4 (unbalanced RCA):
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (+0.07 dB)
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB (A-weighted)
- THD+N: 0.007% (1 kHz, -1 dBFS)
- Maximum Output Level: +6 dBV
- Output Impedance: 100 Ω
- Note: All specifications above measured at 20 kHz bandwidth.
- 4.7 (W) x 3.0 (D) x 0.9 (H) (Inches)
- 119.38 (W) x 76.2 (D) x 22.86 (Millimeters)
- 0.55 lbs
- 0.25 kg
(1) Chauvet DJ SoundSwitch Plug and Play DMX Interface for SoundSwitch Software
(1) Denon DJ DS1 Serato DVS Interface
The SoundSwitch Box Includes:
(1) SoundSwitch DMX interface
(1) USB cable
(1) Quick Start Guide
(1) SoundSwitch sticker
The Denon DJ DS1 Box Includes:
(1) DS1 Serato DVS Interface
(2) Serato NoiseMap Control Vinyl Records
(2) Serato NoiseMap Control CDs
(1) Rugged USB Cable
(1) Set of Stereo RCA Cables
(1) Owner's Manual