About This Product
It utilizes the latest in tri-color LEDs delivering a uniform output. Eighteen tri-color (RGB) LEDs power the fixture and the color is mixed before the lens which limits any undesirable effects of multi-colored shadows.
Eliminating multi-colored shadows also allows the unit to serve admirably as front light.
SlimPAR Pro Tri Features:
• LED Par designed for any application in need of a low-profile, tri-color LED wash light.
• Nearly eliminate multicolored shadows with high-power, tri-color LEDs.
• Emits a smooth, even output perfect for front light applications.
• Ideal for quiet installations due to silent operation and no moving parts.
• Flicker-free operation suitable for use on-camera use.
• Achieve super-smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves that simulate existing lighting.
• Ensure a secure power cord with the locking IEC power input (US only).
• Trigger eye-catching effects with built-in, automated programs via master/slave or DMX mode.
• Increase stand-alone versatility with multiple user-configurable settings.
• Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units.
• Fits best in the CHS-30 VIP Gear Bag.
Chauvet SlimPAR Pro Tri Specifications
• DMX Channels: 3, 4, or 9
• DMX Connectors: 3-pin
• Light Source: 18 (tri-color) 3W (350mA x 3) LEDs 50,000hrs
• Beam Angle: 21°
• Field Angle: 42°
• Illuminance: 1,980 lux @ 2m
• Power Linking: 9 units @ 120V; 16 units @ 230V
• Input Voltage: Auto-ranging 100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz
• Power and Current: 97W, 0.8A @ 120V 60Hz
• Power and Current: 102W, 0.5A @ 230V 50Hz
• Weight: 6.4lbs (2.9kg)
• Size: 3.7 x 10.1 x 11.4in (94 x 256 x 290mm)
• Approvals: CE, MET
Chauvet DJ SlimPAR Pro Tri Box Includes:
(1) SlimPAR Pro Tri
(1) Hanging Bracket with Mounting Hardware
(1) Gel Holder
(1) Power Cord
(1) Warranty Card
(1) Quick Reference Guide