Chauvet DJ SlimPAR Pro RGBA LED Uplight
About This Product
It’s a wash light featuring red, green, blue and amber LEDs. The addition of amber offers a more complete spectrum in some of the harder-to-create warm colors and also punches up the saturation and vividness of colors in general. This unit is perfect for adding a lot of color to small performance venues.
SlimPAR Pro RGBA Features:• LED Par designed for any application in need of a high-power, low-profile wash light.
• Create a magnitude of colors with red, green, blue and amber LEDs.
• Produce a broad spectrum of colors and boost CRI with amber LEDs.
• Ideal for quiet installations due to silent operation and no moving parts.
• Flicker-free operation suitable for on-camera use.
• Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves that simulate existing lighting.
• Ensure a secure power cord with the locking IEC power input (US version only).
• Trigger eye-catching effects with built-in, automated programs via master/slave or DMX mode.
• Increase stand-alone versatility with multiple user-configurable settings.
• Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units.
• Emit a more concentrated beam for longer-throw applications using the optional narrow-angle lens.
Chauvet DJ SlimPAR Pro RGBA Specifications
• DMX Channels: 4, 5, or 10
• DMX Connectors: 3-pin
• Light Source: 42 (12 red, 12 green, 12 blue, 6 amber) 1W (350mA) LEDs 50,000hrs
• Beam Angle: 21°
• Field Angle: 42°
• Illuminance: 2,830 lux @ 2m
• Power Linking: 9 units @ 120V; 16 units @ 230V
• Power and Current: 86W, 0.7A @ 120V 60Hz
• Power and Current: 90W, 0.4A @ 230V 50Hz
• Weight: 6.3lbs (2.8kg)
• Size: 3.4 x 10.1 x 11.4in (87 x 256 x 290mm)
• Approvals: CE, MET
Chauvet DJ SlimPAR Pro RGBA Includes:
(1) SlimPAR Pro RGBA
(1) Hanging Bracket with Mounting Hardware
(1) Gel Holder
(1) Power Cord
(1) Warranty Card
(1) Quick Reference Guide