Chauvet DJ Scorpion Storm FX RGB Tri-Colored Star Field Effect Laser
About This Product
Scorpion Storm FX RGB is a tri-colored laser light that creates a star field effect of multi-colored patterns to enhance your event with depth and movement. Scorpion Storm FX RGB includes an IR remote for wireless control of all three colors and sound-activated auto programs. Scorpion Storm travels best in the Chauvet DJ CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag.Scorpion Storm FX RGB Features:
- Compact tri-colored laser projects hundreds of red, green and blue laser beams and patterns.
- Create customized looks with independent control of red, green, and blue laser diodes, with or without DMX.
- Convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the included IR remote to trigger modes and colors.
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units (US version only).
- Increase control options using automated and sound-activated programs, or Master/Slave and DMX mode.
- Variance free and ready to use right out of the box.
- Fits best in the CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag.
Scorpion Storm FX RGB Specifications
- DMX Channels: 7.
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR.
- Light Source: 650 nm/100 mW (red) laser diode, 532 nm/40 mW (green) laser diode, 450 nm/100 mW (blue) laser diode.
- Coverage Angle: 100°.
- Power Linking: 33 units @ 120 V; 55 units @ 230 V.
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging).
- Power and Current: 26 W, 0.24 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz.
- Power and Current: 31 W, 0.14 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz.
- Weight: 3.8 lb (1.7 kg).
- Size: 9.1 x 7.6 x 7.5 in (232 x 194 x 191 mm).
- Classified per EN/IEC 60825-1:2007.
- Complies with FDA performance standards for laser products except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007.
- Approvals: CE, FDA.
(1) Scorpion Storm FX RGB
(1) Power Cord
(1) IR Remote
(1) Warranty Card
(1) User Manual