Chauvet DJ COREpar 40 USB Par Can - Store Display Model
About This Product
Chauvet DJ COREpar 40 USB - Store Display Model
COREpar 40 USB produces a full spectrum of light with the unsurpassed color mixing of COB (Chip-on-Board) technology and includes a separate magnetic lens to provide the ﬂexibility to go from an ultra-wide wash to a narrow beam in seconds. High frequency LED dimming achieves smooth LED fades and ensures a ﬂicker-free performance in video applications. Multiple control options include DMX, master/slave and sound activation modes as well as wireless control thanks to D-Fi USB compatibility. Point-and-shoot operation of static colors and automated programs is also possible with the optional IRC-6 remote control (sold separately). The unit’s robust sit-ﬂat housing features power and DMX outlets on the side.
COREpar 40 USB Features:
• COB (Chip-on-Board) LED produces a full spectrum of light with unsurpassed color mixing.
• D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control.
• Included magnetic Fresnel lens allows the flexibility to go from ultra-wide to narrow beam in seconds.
• Withstand the harshness of traveling from gig to gig with a robust housing.
• Sit-flat housing design hugs the floor and features power and DMX outlets on the side of the unit.
• Achieve flicker-free video operation with high-frequency LED dimming.
• Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units.
• Point-and-shoot operation of static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote.
• Multiple control options include DMX, Master/Slave and Sound-Active modes.
• Create customized colors using the built-in LED display.
• Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves.
• Easily transports in the optional CHS-30 VIP Gear Bag.
• Compact design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST.
Chauvet DJ COREpar 40 USB Specifications
• DMX Channels: 3 or 8
• DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
• Light Source: 1 COB LED (tri-color RGB) 40 W (2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
• Strobe Rate: 0 to 33 Hz
• PWM Frequency: 2,000 H
• Beam Angle: 40° (without lens)
• Beam Angle: 20° (with lens)
• Field Angle: 85° (without lens)
• Field Angle: 28° (with lens)
• Illuminance: 243 lux @ 2 m (without lens)
• Illuminance: 1,660 lux @ 2 m (with lens)
• Power Linking: 11 units @ 120 V; 21 units @ 230 V
• Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
• Power and Current: 47 W, 0.7 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
• Power and Current: 46W, 0.4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
• Weight: 3.4 lb (1.6 kg)
• Size: 5.2 x 7.4 x 9.5 in (132 x 189 x 242 mm)
• Optional Controllers: IRC-6
• Approvals: CE
The COREpar 40 USB Box Includes:(1) Chauvet DJ COREpar 40 USB
(1) Magnetic Fresnel Lens
(1) Power Cord
(1) Warranty Card
(1) Quick Reference Guide