Chauvet DJ 4BAR Tri LED Wash Lighting Solution
About This Product
It's a complete, portable tri-color LED wash lighting solution. Building on the success of the 4BAR, the 4BAR Tri adds high power tri-color LEDs for a more intense and uniform color output. Tri-color LEDs make the light perfect for front lighting as they nearly eliminate multi-colored shadows.
Like the original, this unit is ready to go with a tripod, footswitch and carry bags.
• Complete wash lighting solution fitted with high-intensity, tri-color LEDs.
• Achieve total room or stage coverage with 4 individually adjustable heads.
• Low-profile lights are 1.6in deep.
• Easily set-up and tear down in minutes with the included carrying bag.
• Nearly eliminate multi-colored shadows with high-powered, tri-color LEDs.
• Increase mounting options by safely mounting to truss using built-in bolts.
• Create large, coordinated light shows with other 4BAR™ and 4BAR™ Tri fixtures in master/slave mode.
• Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units.
• Sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music.
• Generate a synchronized show in master/slave mode with easy-to-access, built-in automated programs.
Chauvet DJ 4BAR Tri Specifications
• DMX Channels: 3 or 15
• DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
• Light Source: 28 LEDs (tri-color RGB) 3 W (1,050 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
• Strobe Rate: 0 - 20Hz
• Stand Height: 4.7 - 7.6ft (1.4 - 2.3m)
• Beam Angle: 22°
• Field Angle: 42°
• Illuminance: 1,869 lux @ 2m (per pod)
• Fits Tripod Sizes: 0.9 to 1.4in (23 to 35mm)
• Power Linking: 8 units @ 120V; 16 units @ 230V
• Input Voltage: Auto-ranging 100 - 240 VAC 50/60Hz (auto-ranging)
• Power and Current: 113W, 1A @ 120V 60Hz
• Power and Current: 113 W, 1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz 118 W, 0.5 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
• Weight: 31lbs (14.1kg)
• Size: Size: 48 x 2.2 x 11.2in (1,219 x 55 x 285mm)
• Approvals: CE
(1) Carrying Case
(1) Power Cord
(1) Tripod (1) Tripod Carrying Case
(1) Hanging Bracket with Mounting Hardware
(1) Warranty Card
(1) Quick Reference Card